adult breast feeding (adult nursing relationships)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 355)

Showing posts 7,081 - 7,100 of9,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
A Sensitive Guy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

cat7178 wrote:
Hey Andrew...still looking? I'm in Springfield.
Hey cat7178. Andrew isn't serious about this. If he was he wouldn't keep you waiting all weekend!
I am serious about it and located to your south-southwest about 50ish miles. I-91 south, then I-84 west. Exit 25

BTW, I hope you are okay and were not involved in that gas explosion.

Since: Oct 12

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I am serious, I just don't stalk this page 24/7. Email already sent if she replies she replies.
A Sensitive Guy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ha!
You don't stalk this page 24/7 but you managed to see my comment AND reply within 25 minutes!

Priceless.

That said, I wonder if cat7178 will think you were putting her off.

"if she replies she replies" ?

How serious did you say you are? Really doesn't sound like you care much.
jose

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

indian lady wrote:
can i nurse you.m24.38d.brown hard nipples.full milk
am interested in suckling ur breast
jakej57

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

any ladies in new jersey? email me. jvonhackson @ yahoo

Since: Nov 12

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I'm in Palo Alto, CA. White 35 M. Looking for lactating or wanting to lactate women of similar age.

starmax77 /at/ hotmail.co.uk
Jordan55712

Calabasas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

This has been a fantasy of mine for 10 years. I'm 31, from Los Angeles. Is there any women who could help make this come true?
Matthew

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

badone_4u wrote:
looking in galveston area
Are you m or f in Galveston ?
Join Free
Contrails

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I'm a Caucasian male in Ventura County, CA. I would like to find a lactating female, or a female who is trying to lactate, for ABR. I have loved this for as long as I can remember. I can also travel if the nursing female is not located in SoCal. Let me hear from you!

Since: Aug 12

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Clean, good looking, experienced man here looking for interested women in CO. PM me, do not reply on the boards

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

sararose00 wrote:
I'm looking for someone to help me keep my milk flowing and have regular sessions if interested please let me know
where are you located?
Charlie

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Any women in Las Vegas in ABF ANR or coming soon! Good looking educated white male seeking that wonderful bond
want2sckl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

27 year old respectful guy with some experience looking to suckle in ma/nh area

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

pantydog wrote:
<quoted text> still wud love to hear back from you.

I did I haven't heard back from you
Norcal510

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Any ladies lactating or interested about inducing in the San Francisco area?
jake

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kimberlync1 wrote:
Is there any male or females in the southern nc area would like to help induse. I can a little clear liquid out but that is it and would love to suckle another womans I have alot of fantasies about this I live close to south of the border
Yes in raleigh here would love to help you
C a t m a n 8 4 2 @yahoo.com no spaces.
Matthew

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Any lactating ladies in Houston, Cape Town or Dubai?
arzmidnight1

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

hi all, i'm a 49mwm, san antonio tx, i'm available to help any ladies out there in need of some assistance
onewarhorse

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

My fiance and I have been in a nursing relationship for a while now. She produces a gallon of milk per day. She is what we call a Hucow! She is 52 years old. I brought her milk in at when she was 51. She had breastfeed her 5 kids stopping when she was 25 years old. When we decided to do this she started taking a few herbs that help produce milk. There are 10 or so that help. You can Google it for a list. 2 weeks later I took vacation for 2 weeks. We started with me suckling 10 minutes on each breast every 3 hours around the clock. Just like a new born will. Almost immediately her breasts swelled. In 5 days I got my first clear liquid drops. At 9 days I had white liquid and at 11 days I got milk for the first time. Once the milk came in we were able ro reduce the suckling to 4 times a day. To increase her milk I would suck each nipple for 5 minutes after it whent dry. By 2 months she was producing 1/2 gallon a day! We now suckle every day 3 times during the week. When I get up in the morning, when I come home in the afternoon and before bed in the evening. We are both healthy and terribly in love. Bonded and no stress! We wouldn't ever want to stop unless it was a health risk or she just couldn't anymore. We have a relationship that is truly amazing and it shows to others. They can't believe how in love we are and happy! My Sweetpea grew from a "D" cup to a "H" cup over several months. She is 52 but looks 35-40 years old, 5 foot 2 inches, 130 pounds with blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. I have to beat the guys off her with a baseball bat when we go out. When we ride my motorcycle she about causes crashes of the other motorists and cyclists.

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

onewarhorse wrote:
My fiance and I have been in a nursing relationship for a while now. She produces a gallon of milk per day. She is what we call a Hucow! She is 52 years old. I brought her milk in at when she was 51. She had breastfeed her 5 kids stopping when she was 25 years old. When we decided to do this she started taking a few herbs that help produce milk. There are 10 or so that help. You can Google it for a list. 2 weeks later I took vacation for 2 weeks. We started with me suckling 10 minutes on each breast every 3 hours around the clock. Just like a new born will. Almost immediately her breasts swelled. In 5 days I got my first clear liquid drops. At 9 days I had white liquid and at 11 days I got milk for the first time. Once the milk came in we were able ro reduce the suckling to 4 times a day. To increase her milk I would suck each nipple for 5 minutes after it whent dry. By 2 months she was producing 1/2 gallon a day! We now suckle every day 3 times during the week. When I get up in the morning, when I come home in the afternoon and before bed in the evening. We are both healthy and terribly in love. Bonded and no stress! We wouldn't ever want to stop unless it was a health risk or she just couldn't anymore. We have a relationship that is truly amazing and it shows to others. They can't believe how in love we are and happy! My Sweetpea grew from a "D" cup to a "H" cup over several months. She is 52 but looks 35-40 years old, 5 foot 2 inches, 130 pounds with blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. I have to beat the guys off her with a baseball bat when we go out. When we ride my motorcycle she about causes crashes of the other motorists and cyclists.
your one.lucky guy. glad everything worked around.for.you.

any chance your willing to share :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,081 - 7,100 of9,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5530 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian Sex Stories (Jan '12) 2 min RandomGuy 1,161
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bv_xxx 208,807
Gay/bi K....k 3 min Phx_coyotes 63,158
My girlfriend becomes flirtatious, touchy feely... 3 min TheChavLover 1
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min yoda 3,384
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 3 min Brady 2,557
dirty ki..k 4 min Anon 135,591
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Ryancarter100 331,275
Females that post nude snapchat stories 17 min ftc_echo 2,465