annalaura

Canajoharie, NY

#7755 Sep 13, 2012
i would love to try anr and really wanted to for a long time. just needed to look further into. and im ready in ny area

Since: Jun 12

San Diego, CA

#7756 Sep 13, 2012
sirena wrote:
This soinds like so much fun i want to try
Ever come to San Diego?
Curious

Euless, TX

#7757 Sep 13, 2012
annalaura wrote:
i would love to try anr and really wanted to for a long time. just needed to look further into. and im ready in ny area
Its Truely a Wonderful experiance. Hope U are able to find someone that is serious cause it's not an over nite thing or a one nite stand kinda thing
swm4sf4abf

Wilmington, DE

#7758 Sep 13, 2012
I truly want a partner for a long loving breastfeeding relationship- Some experience and want more Southern burbs of Philly
NYC guy

Summit, NJ

#7759 Sep 13, 2012
annalaura, when you say "ny area", are you saying NYC or somewhere in the state but nowhere near the city ?
annalaura

Canajoharie, NY

#7761 Sep 13, 2012
NYC guy wrote:
annalaura, when you say "ny area", are you saying NYC or somewhere in the state but nowhere near the city ?
in montgomery area
annalaura

Canajoharie, NY

#7762 Sep 13, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Its Truely a Wonderful experiance. Hope U are able to find someone that is serious cause it's not an over nite thing or a one nite stand kinda thing
thank you
NYC guy

Summit, NJ

#7763 Sep 13, 2012
annalaura wrote:
<quoted text> in montgomery area
hmmmmmmm, so close enough that getting together would be doable ... but just far enough away that it would be hard to meet up as often as we might like or need.

have you already started down the road to trying to induce on your own or waiting for the right partner before you do that ?
Join Free

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7764 Sep 13, 2012
NYC guy wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmmmm, so close enough that getting together would be doable ... but just far enough away that it would be hard to meet up as often as we might like or need.
have you already started down the road to trying to induce on your own or waiting for the right partner before you do that ?
i would like to find someone special to be open with. and this is so new to me, i want a great experience. possibly start to induce. just sounds so sweet and warm.. i would love it everyday if someone would suckle me.
JenM

Las Vegas, NV

#7765 Sep 13, 2012
So I have a 9 month old and during me breastfeeding him my husband had a taste of it and has loved it ever since. About 3 months ago i started drying up and haven't been able to start back up. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to start producing again. My husband is wanting it so bad and i want that closeness with him again. Please help. Thanks
luv2nurse

Manhattan Beach, CA

#7767 Sep 14, 2012
single white man in the los angeles area looking for a woman for a long term ANR email me at
breastla at yahoo
Smart

UAE

#7768 Sep 14, 2012
Liz wrote:
Anyone in Dubai interested in this? I am a woman and want to start soon.
Cheers
im in dubai im me on yahoo im intrested in anr i love to get breastfeeding yahoo im is smartt.bboy waiting for ur reply
Joe

Toronto, Canada

#7770 Sep 15, 2012
Ready to suckle and serve wrote:
I'd like to find a woman to suckle. I am almost ready to lactate and would also like to find a woman, or man, interested in making a donation for my milk. I can mail out to you, or you can come and suckle it fresh from my full, milky breasts.
I am from Toronto and would love to be suckled by you..please contact me at joe1960 at ymail dot com at your earliest and we can work out the details

“sexyslave2_1966@ yahoo.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7771 Sep 15, 2012
any women in Michigan that would love to share in the breast feeding experience with a man that loves the taste of breast milk?? it's been 18 years since I've had the pleasure of tasting such wonderful milk and would love to taste it again. if you need relief from your sore breasts let me know..I would love to help if possible :)

Since: Sep 12

Plymouth, MI

#7772 Sep 15, 2012
hey! any ladies in the detroit michigan area? this has been somthing i have been looking for, for long time! handsome 6'2 clean respectful male looking to bond with a special lady, contact me if interested!!
Northwestlay

Portland, OR

#7773 Sep 15, 2012
My friend in Canton, Ohio really needs an ANR partner. She has milk now and has no one t o give it to. You can contact me at r a m m u e l 1 at yahoo dot com and I will pass it on as she doesnt have a computer.
Thank you
gemma

London, UK

#7774 Sep 15, 2012
anyone in LOndon want to suckle on some huge black breasts?
Mara

Helotes, TX

#7775 Sep 15, 2012
Hello, I'm 20 yrs old, never had a child or been pregnant, would love to induce lactation though.(its always been a fantasy of mine) Anyone in the San Antonio area that would be interested in helping out? Looking for someone either in the 20-35 age range.
Ken in Georgia

Warner Robins, GA

#7777 Sep 16, 2012
Still searching in middle, GA
Brian Reese

San Francisco, CA

#7778 Sep 16, 2012
UKfem wrote:
I am so interested in inducing lactation and regularly breast feed a willing partner - male/female. How do I start?
Looking for someone to share experiences.
I never done it before but I'm interested, I'm in sf ca

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what underwear do you girls wear at school? 1 min El_Piratita 600
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min bywinstud15 703,742
Girls have you ever used a strap-on with a guy? (Jun '11) 1 min Teresa 1,231
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Qwerty 327,299
Is there any men who want to talk to a 13yo gir... 1 min ChrisJ115 3
Looking for a bored married women to chat with 2 min princess 2
Dirty ki...k 2 min Lbeverly50 37,948
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Littlewhiteb0y 694,044
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min funboy559 93,001
More from around the web