adult breast feeding (adult nursing relationships)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 327)

Showing posts 6,521 - 6,540 of9,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

shortbus3079 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm not that far away I'll help you out
Message me
JCH

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

So few ladies from Texas are present. I would like to know if it's the water or some cultural hangup. Nothing seems to be wrong with your "equipment" from what I can tell.

Since: Sep 12

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

It is a touchy subject indeed. Something shared on such an intimate and vulnerable level cannot be entered into lightly. It takes some trust on both sides for sure to make oneself available in such a manner.

But, it sure is fun to share thoughts on the subject. And being such a visual person I sure do enjoy the limited stuff out there.

It does seem, though, that there seems to be a swelling interest and acceptance. However there are certainly those that are still quite polarized on the subject.

I must admit, it feels like such a challenge not to oggle. the older I get. I just find so much comfort and pleasure in the company of a sweet woman with ample breasts.
LAguy

Ojai, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

sweetmomm wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to induce wanna help
find anyone, sweetmomm?
Matthew

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Ready to suckle and serve wrote:
I'd like to find a woman to suckle. I am almost ready to lactate and would also like to find a woman, or man, interested in making a donation for my milk. I can mail out to you, or you can come and suckle it fresh from my full, milky breasts.
Where are you?
STL ANR

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Any women in St. Louis interested in ANR with a professional, 40, white male?
Anrtxman

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I am in Dallas area. Any female around near me. I am not seeing dallas ladies posting. :( if anyone around, reach me on g ma il. I am anrtxman.
Curious

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Ready to suckle and serve wrote:
I'd like to find a woman to suckle. I am almost ready to lactate and would also like to find a woman, or man, interested in making a donation for my milk. I can mail out to you, or you can come and suckle it fresh from my full, milky breasts.
Where are u located ? Sounds Wonderful
Join Free
luv2suckleu

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Suckle_me wrote:
Yes
hi suckle me i am a single white man in the los angeles area
in the westside where r u
email me at breastla @ yahoo

“I am a Milk Maid”

Since: Nov 11

San Diego

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Actually nipple lover, there is a technical way, but of course each woman is comfortable with various latches...if you put the tIp of your index finger on your tongue, and suck in, tpi will are that it automatically is pulled to the roof of your mouth

Occasionally, the suction can cause pain to the sides of your lip that touches your teeth and cause some sensitivity or discomfort...just be sure that is around the breast, not being suctioned in as you nurse.
NippleLovr wrote:
I've been fixated on mature/heavy and thick-nippled breasts all my life (not unusual, I know), but now I'd like to explore an intimate ANR/ABF union with a suitable woman. I just have one obstacle at this time.
I don't know how to suck on a woman's breast in order to extract milk?
I am sure its not the same technique as used in a sexual context...or is it?
breastfeedme

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

im looking for a women to breastfeed me! need some love! someone whos around 35 to 42
Matthew

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Any Houston lady who would like an anr/abf?
Loverofmilk

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

37 years old male Searching a lady to breastfeed me in Sydney australia
jaar

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

33 years male looking for a lady to get some glasses of milk from the breast.
Anyone in surroundings is more than welcome

Since: Jun 12

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Decided that I'd like to get another ANR. My last one was very fulfilling and she loved all the help. Anyone in SD looking for one? Email me at mikerose619 AT yahoo dot com.
John

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

My wife is a mistress, she gave me some orders which i have to do every time. I have to lick her vagina evey morning and afternoon, or when she is watching tv. I also have to lick it after she has done pee, i have to clean it with my toungh.
Second thing that if she has to do pee at night, she will put her vagina on my mouth in bed and pee it in my mouth, and i have to drink it.
Third i have to give her bath everytime.
Fourth that if her girl friends come i have to do all of that to them also.
Fifth i have to put my cumm in her coffee everytime she needs coffee.
Sixth i have to clean her when she takes poop or if her friend take poop i have to clean them too.
Seventh i have to stay naked everytime.
Eightth i have to dress her everytime.
Nineth i have to even do all of this when her mother is her, because her mother was also femdom, and i have to give this service to her mother too.
She has 5 friends and they come here regularly. 2 of those friends are married.
She and her friends are slowly bringing more friends beceuse i heard that she has made a new friend.
And if she wants me to take her somewhere in some forest and offer this service there, then i have to do it, once she and her friends took me close to some lake and we were all naked and i was licking everyones vagina and drinking there pee.

But main thing is that i now also want her and her friends to breastfeed me, i asked one of her friend to do it and she did breastfeed me, but i want to suck everyones breast and drink milk of those who produce milk
jaar

Aberdeen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

John wrote:
My wife is a mistress, she gave me some orders which i have to do every time. I have to lick her vagina evey morning and afternoon, or when she is watching tv. I also have to lick it after she has done pee, i have to clean it with my toungh.
Second thing that if she has to do pee at night, she will put her vagina on my mouth in bed and pee it in my mouth, and i have to drink it.
Sixth i have to clean her when she takes poop or if her friend take poop i have to clean them too.
Nineth i have to even do all of this when her mother is her, because her mother was also femdom, and i have to give this service to her mother too.
She and her friends are slowly bringing more friends beceuse i heard that she has made a new friend.
And if she wants me to take her somewhere in some forest and offer this service there, then i have to do it, once she and her friends took me close to some lake and we were all naked and i was licking everyones vagina and drinking there pee.

But main thing is that i now also want her and her friends to breastfeed me, i asked one of her friend to do it and she did breastfeed me, but i want to suck everyones breast and drink milk of those who produce milk
what the f""""k u r sAying man.
This is impossible
Anonymous

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

John wrote:
Stay off the Internet dude! You are way stuck in fantasy land....follow the light, it'll bring you back to reality. Good grief
Andy

Yucca Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Briana wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk?(;
Hi Briana, I am in Fullerton Ca, we are close enough to get to know each other. I am 41 and looking for a serious ANR partner. It would be nice to see if we are a match
Loverofmilk

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

37 years old male Searching a lady to breastfeed me in Sydney australia

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,521 - 6,540 of9,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6181 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 7 min headlines96 33,958
need to talk to girl while i masturbate (May '11) 8 min Hornyboy 21
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Joshuuuuaaahh 311,557
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Dirty 225,709
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min Uni 420,437
Forbidden To Masturbate (Mar '12) 9 min Chris 22
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 9 min sjvr 13,352
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min rajs1997 122,049
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 14 min Bigballz20 87,274