adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
LAguy

Encino, CA

#7702 Sep 8, 2012
sweetmomm wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to induce wanna help
find anyone, sweetmomm?
Matthew

Houston, TX

#7703 Sep 8, 2012
Ready to suckle and serve wrote:
I'd like to find a woman to suckle. I am almost ready to lactate and would also like to find a woman, or man, interested in making a donation for my milk. I can mail out to you, or you can come and suckle it fresh from my full, milky breasts.
Where are you?
STL ANR

Saint Louis, MO

#7704 Sep 9, 2012
Any women in St. Louis interested in ANR with a professional, 40, white male?
Anrtxman

Plano, TX

#7706 Sep 9, 2012
I am in Dallas area. Any female around near me. I am not seeing dallas ladies posting. :( if anyone around, reach me on g ma il. I am anrtxman.
Curious

Euless, TX

#7707 Sep 9, 2012
Ready to suckle and serve wrote:
I'd like to find a woman to suckle. I am almost ready to lactate and would also like to find a woman, or man, interested in making a donation for my milk. I can mail out to you, or you can come and suckle it fresh from my full, milky breasts.
Where are u located ? Sounds Wonderful
luv2suckleu

Manhattan Beach, CA

#7709 Sep 9, 2012
Suckle_me wrote:
Yes
hi suckle me i am a single white man in the los angeles area
in the westside where r u
email me at breastla @ yahoo

“I am a Milk Maid”

Since: Nov 11

San Diego

#7710 Sep 9, 2012
Actually nipple lover, there is a technical way, but of course each woman is comfortable with various latches...if you put the tIp of your index finger on your tongue, and suck in, tpi will are that it automatically is pulled to the roof of your mouth

Occasionally, the suction can cause pain to the sides of your lip that touches your teeth and cause some sensitivity or discomfort...just be sure that is around the breast, not being suctioned in as you nurse.
NippleLovr wrote:
I've been fixated on mature/heavy and thick-nippled breasts all my life (not unusual, I know), but now I'd like to explore an intimate ANR/ABF union with a suitable woman. I just have one obstacle at this time.
I don't know how to suck on a woman's breast in order to extract milk?
I am sure its not the same technique as used in a sexual context...or is it?
breastfeedme

Lawrenceville, GA

#7711 Sep 9, 2012
im looking for a women to breastfeed me! need some love! someone whos around 35 to 42
Join Free
Matthew

United States

#7713 Sep 10, 2012
Any Houston lady who would like an anr/abf?
Loverofmilk

Marrickville, Australia

#7715 Sep 10, 2012
37 years old male Searching a lady to breastfeed me in Sydney australia
jaar

Sheffield, UK

#7716 Sep 10, 2012
33 years male looking for a lady to get some glasses of milk from the breast.
Anyone in surroundings is more than welcome

Since: Jun 12

San Diego, CA

#7717 Sep 10, 2012
Decided that I'd like to get another ANR. My last one was very fulfilling and she loved all the help. Anyone in SD looking for one? Email me at mikerose619 AT yahoo dot com.
John

Newton Center, MA

#7720 Sep 10, 2012
My wife is a mistress, she gave me some orders which i have to do every time. I have to lick her vagina evey morning and afternoon, or when she is watching tv. I also have to lick it after she has done pee, i have to clean it with my toungh.
Second thing that if she has to do pee at night, she will put her vagina on my mouth in bed and pee it in my mouth, and i have to drink it.
Third i have to give her bath everytime.
Fourth that if her girl friends come i have to do all of that to them also.
Fifth i have to put my cumm in her coffee everytime she needs coffee.
Sixth i have to clean her when she takes poop or if her friend take poop i have to clean them too.
Seventh i have to stay naked everytime.
Eightth i have to dress her everytime.
Nineth i have to even do all of this when her mother is her, because her mother was also femdom, and i have to give this service to her mother too.
She has 5 friends and they come here regularly. 2 of those friends are married.
She and her friends are slowly bringing more friends beceuse i heard that she has made a new friend.
And if she wants me to take her somewhere in some forest and offer this service there, then i have to do it, once she and her friends took me close to some lake and we were all naked and i was licking everyones vagina and drinking there pee.

But main thing is that i now also want her and her friends to breastfeed me, i asked one of her friend to do it and she did breastfeed me, but i want to suck everyones breast and drink milk of those who produce milk
jaar

Aberdeen, UK

#7721 Sep 10, 2012
John wrote:
My wife is a mistress, she gave me some orders which i have to do every time. I have to lick her vagina evey morning and afternoon, or when she is watching tv. I also have to lick it after she has done pee, i have to clean it with my toungh.
Second thing that if she has to do pee at night, she will put her vagina on my mouth in bed and pee it in my mouth, and i have to drink it.
Sixth i have to clean her when she takes poop or if her friend take poop i have to clean them too.
Nineth i have to even do all of this when her mother is her, because her mother was also femdom, and i have to give this service to her mother too.
She and her friends are slowly bringing more friends beceuse i heard that she has made a new friend.
And if she wants me to take her somewhere in some forest and offer this service there, then i have to do it, once she and her friends took me close to some lake and we were all naked and i was licking everyones vagina and drinking there pee.

But main thing is that i now also want her and her friends to breastfeed me, i asked one of her friend to do it and she did breastfeed me, but i want to suck everyones breast and drink milk of those who produce milk
what the f""""k u r sAying man.
This is impossible
Anonymous

United States

#7723 Sep 10, 2012
John wrote:
Stay off the Internet dude! You are way stuck in fantasy land....follow the light, it'll bring you back to reality. Good grief
Andy

Fullerton, CA

#7725 Sep 10, 2012
Briana wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk?(;
Hi Briana, I am in Fullerton Ca, we are close enough to get to know each other. I am 41 and looking for a serious ANR partner. It would be nice to see if we are a match
Loverofmilk

Marrickville, Australia

#7726 Sep 10, 2012
37 years old male Searching a lady to breastfeed me in Sydney australia

Since: Sep 12

Perth, Australia

#7727 Sep 11, 2012
I'm looking for Ladies in the Perth, Australia area?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7730 Sep 11, 2012
TexasBoobs wrote:
Hi all. I'm 34, from San Antonio. I have breastfed before and am looking to relactate. I found this website on accident and I'm thrilled to know there are others that are into this lifestyle as well.
If you are ever in Houston I would be happy to help out
Olivia 24

Växjö, Sweden

#7731 Sep 11, 2012
I've never done adult nursing, never been pregnant and never lactated. But when I was an early teen and just really starting to develop, and noticing how sensitive the nips were and how good it felt to be brought lesson have my shirt rub on the and things like that, when I was babysitting an infant I would take my shirt off and sit topless holding them, give them my nips and let them nurse at me as if I were feeding them. The feeling was amazing! A couple of years later after that I was babysitting an older boy, and he saw my nips against my T shirt. I noticed him noticing me, and flashed him – anyway that turned into letting him reach up my shirt and touch me, and then the next time I babysat at his house I took my shirt off and just went topless in front of him. I never touched him sexually or anything, nor him me below the waist or anything, but I let him touch my breasts and play with me there pretty much all he wanted, showing them how to kiss them and "nurse" at them and things like that. That night when I would go home I would think about him doing that to me as I masturbated. He never said anything about it to anyone, I guess he knew that if he did he'd of messed up a good thing and he didn't want to stop having fun! I guess lucky for me, he never thought he could use it against me are that might've gotten in trouble. I often wonder if he thinks about that when he masturbates!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min tardz 47,530
giving head 2 min olderhorny 131
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min alpha0rgasm 207,996
Female 32 feeling verry horny pleeaaseee!!! 3 min Tina83 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Jake 471,273
listening to my parents have sex is turning me ... (Jul '11) 3 min kye0227 1,749
ipswich rent boy 4 min itsmee 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Michaelpow 957,915
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min hal 15,041
More from around the web