adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...

“Lactating Ladies Wanted”

Since: Apr 10

San Antonio Texas

#630 May 15, 2010
In the San Antonio area, looking for a lactating lady to have a relationship with?...Hector
Mike

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#631 May 15, 2010
Would love to help email me [email protected] I am in auckland
Ladybug wrote:
is anyone here from Auckland, New Zealand?
Looking for a guy to help me to induce lactation
baest suck

United States

#632 May 16, 2010
Eney females in west ky 4 abr/anr
sken2k1

Atlanta, GA

#633 May 16, 2010
desire2bsuckled wrote:
Anyone in Atlanta, GA want to help induced. I can express clear droplets...[email protected] il.com
Send me an email. I live in Acworth. [email protected] I am new to this but have wanted this for a long time.

San Antonio Texas

#634 May 16, 2010
To: bb4u_ Can you stay in touch at..[email protected] om...I want to have a more private communication....Hector
deep sucker

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#635 May 17, 2010
Hi im a 23 yo male who loves to suck repeatedly on breasts for hours.. like i did to a few girls.
I suck very deep and hungrily but am very gentle.
Im searching for a girl up to 30 yo who enjoys to be sucked that much. Size and shapes dont matter but I prefer perky/pointy ones with large areolas.
Hope there are some girls who want to chat about it and who knows what happens further.
Mail me at: [email protected]
Or add me on msn.
blu_eyez

Carlsbad, CA

#636 May 17, 2010
San Diego man (north county) looking for a woman interested in regular suckling sessions. please respond to my Yahoo e-mail "[email protected] "
MNboy

United States

#637 May 18, 2010
I just started looking for a partner interested in having me suckle at there breast. I live in MN north of the cities. I'm looking to chat, make friends, and see where things go..

Since: May 10

Hinesville, GA

#638 May 18, 2010
36 yr ol blk female just beginning to lactate needing a parnter in Savannah, Ga to increase flow. Come join my forum if your in Se Ga.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ABF_IN_GA/
nymarine

Antioch, TN

#639 May 18, 2010
Hi xxxmelons, how far away from Nashville are you?
I would love to suckle on your breasts. Hope to hear back soon.
baest suck

United States

#640 May 18, 2010
want to suckle in west ky eney female nrtesed 4 a abf or anr leev me msg
delalulu

Upland, CA

#641 May 19, 2010
I'm a 62 yo female, looking for an ANR around Ontario, California. Anyone out there?
xxxmelons

United States

#642 May 19, 2010
nymarine wrote:
Hi xxxmelons, how far away from Nashville are you?
I would love to suckle on your breasts. Hope to hear back soon.
I am going to visit my sister and stay in paintsville,ky. Not sure if close to tn. I think she is close to va.
Junior

Elk Grove, CA

#643 May 19, 2010
sullygrl wrote:
oops...sorry Junior
Hey Sullygrl thanks for getting back to me! My Email is [email protected] Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you!
Wannabemilkmaid

United States

#644 May 19, 2010
LifeIsGood wrote:
Just found this forum and am so pleased. I always thought this was such a random interest I've had over the years. It's great to see so many others sharing their experience with ANR. I would love to find a woman in the Tucson, AZ area to develop and ANR with sometime in the near future. If there's anyone on here interested, please reply. I'm a 40 y/o male, in excellent shape and health. Very fit and considerate.
Look for my post at landmilkhoney dot com!
sam uk

Nottingham, UK

#645 May 19, 2010
Hi im very thirsty after reading all this.im in uk and if any female in uk have milk for me im happy to suck.mmh.i love the warm milk. mail me if u want me to suckle you.
[email protected]
nymarine

Antioch, TN

#646 May 20, 2010
Hi, I am new to this but would really like to try it. I'm a 27 year old, good looking guy. I live in Nashville TN, and would really like to find a lady that wants someone to drain her breasts.

San Antonio Texas

#647 May 21, 2010
searching for an abf/anr in San Antonio Texas or surrounding areas....Any lactating ladies?
need2suckle

Grabill, IN

#648 May 21, 2010
any one near Goshen/Nappnee IN? Thought I had something once and it didn't work out. I would love to suckle on large luscious titties.
need2suckle

Grabill, IN

#649 May 21, 2010
email [email protected], no I don't think Im a "coolman" it was actually the last name of a basketball player I liked to watch play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat usernames 2016 1 min Kingwhokingrich 590
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min asapwhuritsat 1,515,880
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Megaloop 256,683
Piss for me? 2 min Relly hard 16
Do white guys like Muslim girls? 2 min Shes not adding 37
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min cumboyjack18 157,801
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min ussbrooklyn 361,529
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 10 min Jackk011 26,241
More from around the web