adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
leenagee

United States

#50 Nov 27, 2009
MilkMaiden wrote:
I have become all but obsessed with this. I stimulated my breasts into lactation by daily massage and stimulation. I was able to place an ad on another site and found a man who was actually only a few miles from me, interested in this same situation. I am married, and my husband is disgusted by the idea...so this would be something secretive. I was ready to walk out the door to meet this man, when I got worried and scared about meeting a stranger. He lived too close, and if he ended up being a freak...then what? It was to be awesome, because we wanted to arrange a few visits daily....but I couldn't follow through. I'm SO frustrated!
Hi there, were you able to achieve lactation without pumping? i would really like to do this, and have been massaging and stimulating my breasts...wondering exactly how you did it. I'd really appreciate any info you'd be willing to share.
leenagee

United States

#51 Nov 27, 2009
Looking for any advice on initiating lactation...
lookinforsummin

UK

#53 Nov 29, 2009
male seeking women in UK, London area. email [email protected] if interested. thanks.
Don

AOL

#54 Nov 30, 2009
I am in San Diego. I am a male. I am interested in exploring an ANR relationship.
My expectations... a very sweet, intimate, mutually respectful, bonding experience. I am a giver, so I would be happy giving you a massage to thank you for sharing such an intimate experience with me. I have never done drugs and have no deceases or illnesses. I have a very high level of personal hygiene and expect that from my ANR partner as well.
Tag, you're it!
God bless Princess!
Don Quixote
SD newbie wrote:
Hey looking :) are you male or female? I'm female
my husband is away and we are both excited about starting an adult nursing relationship. I have just started inducing this week & I think it would be easier if I could remember exactly what it felt like to have someone nurse.
HInippler

Kihei, HI

#55 Dec 1, 2009
Any chance there is someone in the HI (oahu) area...excited and interested in learning. Male.
leenagee

Libertyville, IL

#56 Dec 1, 2009
I must share 2 wonderful websites about adult breast feeding. Stargate Library and www.landmilkhoney.com .
Stargate Library answers questions at the soul level-the deeper meaning of our longings to feed and be fed-moving and informative. landmilkhoney is sensuous and celebratory, visually beautiful.
kerry

Horsham, UK

#57 Dec 2, 2009
am so interested in this...is there any men in the surrey/sussex area that are willing to help me
David

UK

#58 Dec 5, 2009
kerry wrote:
am so interested in this...is there any men in the surrey/sussex area that are willing to help me
Hi Kerry, I hope you see my message. Can you email me at [email protected] so we can chat!
leenagee

Libertyville, IL

#59 Dec 5, 2009
I gave the wrong website before-it's Stargate Libraries not Library...nice and informative.

Since: Dec 09

Huddersfield, UK

#60 Dec 8, 2009
kerry wrote:
hello Kerry would love to chat about helping, my msn is [email protected]
breastlover

Cedar Rapids, IA

#61 Dec 8, 2009
Have you had any luck getting lactatin started? I am close by in Iowa and I have been so curious about this for as long time.
MysteryEvolved

Pharr, TX

#62 Dec 8, 2009
MysteryEvolved wrote:
<quoted text> I am 44 year old woman in the South Texas Valley area seeking male to suckle and nurse from me...any takers in the Valley?
Oiltapp - where are you in Tx?
Don

San Diego, CA

#63 Dec 14, 2009
Hi miss La Mesa! I'm very interested, I've done this a couple of times in the recent past, there is nothing better! please contact me at:
[email protected]
SD newbie wrote:
Hey looking :) are you male or female? I'm female
my husband is away and we are both excited about starting an adult nursing relationship. I have just started inducing this week & I think it would be easier if I could remember exactly what it felt like to have someone nurse.

Since: Dec 09

San Diego, CA

#64 Dec 14, 2009
Looking for Adult Nursing with clean disease free mommy. Will pay $400 a month for a 20 minute session once a week. I'm a clean, discrete, working professional. No sex involved.
San Diego
[email protected]
eyesrwatching

Noblesville, IN

#65 Dec 14, 2009
Don68 wrote:
Looking for Adult Nursing with clean disease free mommy. Will pay $400 a month for a 20 minute session once a week. I'm a clean, discrete, working professional. No sex involved.
San Diego
[email protected]
If there is no sex involved, why don't you order it in a to go cup? Sick prick.
Marty

Tucson, AZ

#68 Dec 19, 2009
Hello,
I'm Marty and I've been searching for a lactating women for sometime.
I am a 300lb, 5'4 18 year old with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.
I am not interested in sex, just suckling.
If you're a lactating women living in the Tucson, AZ area and I sound interesting Email me at [email protected]
Interested123

AOL

#69 Dec 19, 2009
sexybut old wrote:
Feelings don't go away with age regardless of what you've heard. I've been looking over the comments and am fascinated. How old have the oldest couples been who are involved with this?....and how do you men feel about nursing from a much older woman?
Works for me! Mature women are much more interesting and settled!
Interested123

AOL

#70 Dec 19, 2009
Works for me! Mature women are much more interesting and settled!
UKfem

Birmingham, UK

#71 Dec 20, 2009
I am so interested in inducing lactation and regularly breast feed a willing partner - male/female. How do I start?
Looking for someone to share experiences.
Lyn

Chicago, IL

#72 Dec 20, 2009
Hi, UKfem
There are 2 really helpful websites-Stargate Libraries and www.landmilkhoney.com I'm in the process-I've used both websites-they're loaded with info on inducing lactation-happy to correspond with you, if you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Badteach01 131,697
human sex ujjain indore ratlam 2 min sid 87
Any office girls horny at work? (Feb '15) 2 min girl april johnson 776
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min lukewizard 475,091
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min gothamwanker 212,465
Where is your wife right now? 2 min cmd85 13
do men have sex toy? 2 min afrosumrai420 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Irishlad9696 964,702
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min nik 51,602
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 13 min rainmaker2016 15,185
More from around the web