adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
mjl69s

UK

#6549 Jun 15, 2012
Northwestlady wrote:
Sweeetmilk said she had a Medela pump and it wouldn't get her milk out.
I know I have the same pump and have the same problem. Try marmetting them and that gets your milk out. That should work for you. You can goodle videos on marmetting your breasts if you like.
Nwestlady wanna email me softballpie at yahoo dot co dot uk
john

Bristol, UK

#6550 Jun 15, 2012
preeti sharma75 wrote:
my bro would drink from my breasts when i was feeding my lil one.i am looking for white guysto join me n my boss in a 3sum.interested?btw 35 ,5'4 and 52 kilos.34D
i wanna join you
Fresno fem DD

Fresno, CA

#6551 Jun 15, 2012
fresno 36 yrs (large female) with DD, non-lactating looking for male or female to just lay in my arms and suckle on my nipples. Can role play for you. intercourse optional. must have your own place. talk to me on kik: sidhiel
Looking now

Hattiesburg, MS

#6552 Jun 15, 2012
40 yo male on ms. coast. Looking,,,,if anyone along the coast is interested. Please drop me a line at steelhorse113ci @aol.com. Please. Serious only.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6553 Jun 16, 2012
32 year old male in Phoenix looking for a serious partner to nurse me for countless hours... Intercourse is optional but not mandatory. Looking more to satisfy a woman then to having sex with her... I'm honest and respectful. If there is a woman out there please let me know.. :)
R-F CO

Golden, CO

#6554 Jun 16, 2012
Would like to find a lady in the Denver metro area that has an excess of Boob Necter that she would like to have sucked out
Greatstud101

United States

#6555 Jun 16, 2012
Fresno fem DD wrote:
fresno 36 yrs (large female) with DD, non-lactating looking for male or female to just lay in my arms and suckle on my nipples. Can role play for you. intercourse optional. must have your own place. talk to me on kik: sidhiel
. I would like to help you with that
Greatstud101

United States

#6556 Jun 16, 2012
I always wanted to try anr/abf .so I am nice guy 5.10 looking for someone in the Carbondale southern Illinois
Greatstud101

United States

#6557 Jun 16, 2012
just curious wrote:
Wish I had someone to suckle me right now
what is your location
Jeff

Haslet, TX

#6560 Jun 16, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
<quoted text> I love San Diego! Awesome.! Wish I could move there. You come to me. How old ru? I am 32 5'10 135 lbs. Dark eyes long dark hair.
U sound Beautiful. Where are U from ? It a shame U are using a pump to get Ur milk goin. Nursing is way better

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6561 Jun 16, 2012
I'm a 26yr old male in Arizona wanting to try breastfeeding!
Feverforleche

Menifee, CA

#6563 Jun 17, 2012
Any women in the 90815 or there abouts who would like to share your milk contact me. Lets get together and help one another out. No games just responsible breastfeeding fun. Any questions?
Jeff

Haslet, TX

#6566 Jun 17, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
<quoted text> thank you. I wish my boyfriend would nurse. I feel blessed with the body GOD gave me therefor I would really love to enjoy it. What is ur favorite part of Abf? The taste or watching it stream out?
Both. But mostly the closeness n the bond it can build. I'm so sorry that Ur bf isn't into Abf for U. It can be Wonderful
Jeff

Haslet, TX

#6567 Jun 17, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
<quoted text> thank you. I wish my boyfriend would nurse. I feel blessed with the body GOD gave me therefor I would really love to enjoy it. What is ur favorite part of Abf? The taste or watching it stream out?
U could produce alot more if U could be suckled than U do using a pump. Plus the experiance is Awesome
newbee

United States

#6568 Jun 17, 2012
how do i get breast milk to give to my lover
newbee

United States

#6569 Jun 17, 2012
Feverforleche wrote:
Any women in the 90815 or there abouts who would like to share your milk contact me. Lets get together and help one another out. No games just responsible breastfeeding fun. Any questions?
i have to get some milk then you are welcome for me to breastfeed u
Curious

Haslet, TX

#6570 Jun 18, 2012
newbee wrote:
how do i get breast milk to give to my lover
Allow him to sucle U many times a day n in time U will start producing milk. Then the more U nurse him or someone else the more U will produce. It's Truely Wonderful.
Jeff

United States

#6573 Jun 18, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
<quoted text> where are you from??
Arkansas. Where are U from ?
Jeff

United States

#6574 Jun 18, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
<quoted text> where are you from??
The bond that can develope between to two that are commited to an Abf is so much deeper than a regular relationship n the health benifits for both is just Amazing. Hard to understand why more people don't do it. It's all Natural
bigboy

Basingstoke, UK

#6575 Jun 18, 2012
Help take care of me kik is baxendale
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jakefroe 1,502,723
Oovoo usernames! (Oct '12) 2 min Maleukhere 1,826
Nepis, pedos, and the like 2 min Texas is great 26
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Private098 354,843
Ladies youngest boy you would like to give ora... (Sep '15) 3 min lhlms 540
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min Megaloop 250,224
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min Private098 122,690
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 5 min Dust 153,964
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 6 min johnthayne 187,033
More from around the web