Bellevue, WA

#6413 Jun 7, 2012
mmmm need to pump, but want to be engorged. master says i need to feel pain
THIRSTY

Bossier City, LA

#6415 Jun 7, 2012
Mr_LB wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay in the south and keep inbreeding. The rest of the nation doesn't want your obviously defective genes affecting the rest of the gene pool. Racist bastard.
LB, will you please use some decent language if you know any. It would be sad if that is the only way you can communicate with folks.
Stan

Norman, OK

#6416 Jun 7, 2012
greeneyedlady73 wrote:
My hubby is ok with me sharing my milk. And I'm nor sure what kik is
What part of OK do you live in greeneyedlady? I'm in the OKC area. Are you close?
want2sckl

Worcester, MA

#6417 Jun 8, 2012
26 year old tall, fit, respectful guy on ma/nh border looking to suckle. I do have a little experience, crave to do it again.
suckleme

Telluride, CO

#6420 Jun 8, 2012
I am very new to anr and looking for help bringing my milk in and keeping it coming. I'm in SD and looking for women that can help. Been using a breast pump but want the warmth of a woman's mouth around my nipples and breasts. I am straight but want to start experiencing this erotic pleasure.
Nibbles-Mike

New York, NY

#6421 Jun 8, 2012
Kate wrote:
Is there anyone in the Toronto Area Looking for an ANR?
Kate, have you found someone to get together with ? I'm not in Toronto anymore but get back sometimes, with plans to be in the area this summer if you're interested and want to talk.
GMK

Indianapolis, IN

#6422 Jun 8, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
I am a 33 yr old woman. 5'10 135lbs dark eyes with long dark hair. I have 36 DD that has breastmilk. I love the sensation of my breast being suckled. My boyfriend belives that my milk should just be for babies. For the record my milk is usually donated to breast banks in nicu. A pump is not like a mouth. Let me know if interested.
Hello Sweetmilk
I'm about two hrs north of you and yes I'm interested. Post again if you are still looking for help and I will get you my e-mail.
Fred

Aiken, SC

#6423 Jun 8, 2012
Very interested, what part of Alabama
Join Free
Cajun Nana

Bellevue, WA

#6424 Jun 8, 2012
almost 20 hours with out pumping. yaa i get pumped in 4 hours. master says it will make more milk. when master brushes my nipples they shoot milk across the room.
Jeff

Euless, TX

#6425 Jun 8, 2012
Cajun Nana wrote:
almost 20 hours with out pumping. yaa i get pumped in 4 hours. master says it will make more milk. when master brushes my nipples they shoot milk across the room.
The more U get suckled the more milk U will make. Waiting a long time in between won't help U make more milk

Since: Jan 11

Houston, TX

#6426 Jun 8, 2012
greeneyedlady73 wrote:
Hubby is sleeping. So I'm having to manually milk myself. It makes my pu&&y ache n throb to tug and squeeze them till they are empty and swollen.
Try abf singles. they r dedicated to breasding people like me n u
Jimminy

Redditch, UK

#6427 Jun 8, 2012
UKfem wrote:
I am so interested in inducing lactation and regularly breast feed a willing partner - male/female. How do I start?
Looking for someone to share experiences.
I'll help ifnyoi want... Im 23 male birmingham uk

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6428 Jun 8, 2012
I am a different than Suckleme. I am a s/w/f in SD whight/ blonde 5'4 and lives in east county :) and looking for a man that wants a true ANR relationship
mommys little guy

El Cajon, CA

#6430 Jun 8, 2012
Suckle_me wrote:
I am a different than Suckleme. I am a s/w/f in SD whight/ blonde 5'4 and lives in east county :) and looking for a man that wants a true ANR relationship
i too live in sd and a s/w/m :)
Jeff

Euless, TX

#6433 Jun 9, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
<quoted text> I live in Kentucky. Boyfriend working late so pumping right now. Really does not matter he will not suckle breast not even while having sex. He gets so mad if I spray him when I am on top.( save it for nicu) I wish he could just know how good it feels. I have to pump every 4 to 6 hrs to keep my milk and from getting engorged. I hope something happens soon, breastpump is becoming worn out. Plus not enough hard suction!
He is truely missing out on something Wonderful. I'm in AR if U would like to talk let me know
milkdeprivedgent leman

Wrightsville, GA

#6435 Jun 9, 2012
baby jane wrote:
NOt sure if there is any young athletic slender white ,indian ,asian or hispanic men between the ages 24-38 living in or around atlanta georgia interested in having an ANR relationship i am new to this and would like someone opeminded understanding and sincere about this subject... i cant believe this is so hard i am looking for a close bond with this friend....i am 5'3 125 pds with brown complexion i am african american mixed with cherokee indiani have a petite shape ... so i am looking for someone who is tall with slender athletic build ...sorry not into big men....
well i am 5'10 and 200lbs and am able to help you out if you are ever in a pinch. I imagine you have found someone already but if not contact me. I am a white male so totally understand if I don't fit the bill. I hope find your connection
just curious

United States

#6436 Jun 9, 2012
breastlover wrote:
Have you had any luck getting lactatin started? I am close by in Iowa and I have been so curious about this for as long time.
. I'm from iowa I'm a female and very interested in this
Jeff

Euless, TX

#6437 Jun 9, 2012
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>. I'm from iowa I'm a female and very interested in this
If U enjoy Ur breast bein suckled U will love it when Ur milk comes in. It's so Wonderful I as a man love the closeness n the milk is Great
just curious

United States

#6438 Jun 9, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>If U enjoy Ur breast bein suckled U will love it when Ur milk comes in. It's so Wonderful I as a man love the closeness n the milk is Great
. I love my big breasts suckled. I can get some milk when I masage them. There is just something special and sexy watching a man suckle them. I just have to find someone as into it as I am
just curious

United States

#6439 Jun 9, 2012
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>. I love my big breasts suckled. I can get some milk when I masage them. There is just something special and sexy watching a man suckle them. I just have to find someone as into it as I am
. Do u have yahoo, if so can I have ur email. I'd like to talk to u more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min leeblee 183,574
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Needs that 504,978
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 3 min alic1111 5,237
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min badboyjoshy 29,683
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 5 min Geff 6,663
tights. fantasy 5 min Tights 5
Drunk and want to do anything 5 min boom 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Alexander9110 418,691
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min UP FOR ANYTHING 313,637
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 26 min BWthestud 7,490