adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6397 Jun 6, 2012
Tdoghair wrote:
What part of OK are you in Green Eyed?
Northeast ok

“Staying under the radar”

Since: Apr 12

Boynton Beach, FL

#6398 Jun 6, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
I am a 33 yr old woman. 5'10 135lbs dark eyes with long dark hair. I have 36 DD that has breastmilk. I love the sensation of my breast being suckled. My boyfriend belives that my milk should just be for babies. For the record my milk is usually donated to breast banks in nicu. A pump is not like a mouth. Let me know if interested.
I'm SO very interested!! Where are you located, sweetmilk??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6399 Jun 6, 2012
Hubby is sleeping. So I'm having to manually milk myself. It makes my pu&&y ache n throb to tug and squeeze them till they are empty and swollen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6401 Jun 7, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
I am a 33 yr old woman. 5'10 135lbs dark eyes with long dark hair. I have 36 DD that has breastmilk. I love the sensation of my breast being suckled. My boyfriend belives that my milk should just be for babies. For the record my milk is usually donated to breast banks in nicu. A pump is not like a mouth. Let me know if interested.
I am very interested but not sure where you are located
Drew

San Diego, CA

#6404 Jun 7, 2012
Suckle_me wrote:
Hi I am a 39 year old female in SD looking to induce relactation. Please don't be married as I am not out to hurt another female. Please be able to host.
What part of SD? I'm in Spring Valley. Would love to meet up and help you induce lactation. 38, SWM.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6406 Jun 7, 2012
Drew wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of SD? I'm in Spring Valley. Would love to meet up and help you induce lactation. 38, SWM.
Near east county...
Trim

United States

#6407 Jun 7, 2012
google: "8 ways to destroy america, rense"

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6408 Jun 7, 2012
greeneyedlady73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Northeast ok
I live in SE ks will be in joplin on fri!

Since: May 10

United States

#6409 Jun 7, 2012
I'm a 21-year-old guy and live in northern Idaho. I've been interested in trying this with someone for a while. Would really love to find someone with the same curiosity as me.
Jeff

Haslet, TX

#6410 Jun 7, 2012
Suckle_me wrote:
<quoted text>
Near east county...
Have U found help yet ?
THIRSTY

Shreveport, LA

#6412 Jun 7, 2012
Tribingcurious wrote:
Im 51/2 months preg 22.
I started leaking milk or more fluid like now
Kik is ash.leigh89
Hi. I do come over to Dallas some times. I am older but I would love to suckel you when I am there if you would consider that.
Cajun Nana
#6413 Jun 7, 2012
mmmm need to pump, but want to be engorged. master says i need to feel pain
THIRSTY

Shreveport, LA

#6415 Jun 7, 2012
Mr_LB wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay in the south and keep inbreeding. The rest of the nation doesn't want your obviously defective genes affecting the rest of the gene pool. Racist bastard.
LB, will you please use some decent language if you know any. It would be sad if that is the only way you can communicate with folks.
Stan

Norman, OK

#6416 Jun 7, 2012
greeneyedlady73 wrote:
My hubby is ok with me sharing my milk. And I'm nor sure what kik is
What part of OK do you live in greeneyedlady? I'm in the OKC area. Are you close?
want2sckl

Schenectady, NY

#6417 Jun 8, 2012
26 year old tall, fit, respectful guy on ma/nh border looking to suckle. I do have a little experience, crave to do it again.
suckleme

Telluride, CO

#6420 Jun 8, 2012
I am very new to anr and looking for help bringing my milk in and keeping it coming. I'm in SD and looking for women that can help. Been using a breast pump but want the warmth of a woman's mouth around my nipples and breasts. I am straight but want to start experiencing this erotic pleasure.
Nibbles-Mike

New York, NY

#6421 Jun 8, 2012
Kate wrote:
Is there anyone in the Toronto Area Looking for an ANR?
Kate, have you found someone to get together with ? I'm not in Toronto anymore but get back sometimes, with plans to be in the area this summer if you're interested and want to talk.
GMK

Carmel, IN

#6422 Jun 8, 2012
sweetmilk wrote:
Hello Sweetmilk
I'm about two hrs north of you and yes I'm interested. Post again if you are still looking for help and I will get you my e-mail.
Fred

United States

#6423 Jun 8, 2012
Very interested, what part of Alabama
Cajun Nana
#6424 Jun 8, 2012
almost 20 hours with out pumping. yaa i get pumped in 4 hours. master says it will make more milk. when master brushes my nipples they shoot milk across the room.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raped but never told your husband (Sep '15) 1 min annmssb 45
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Young18hot 357,179
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Rar15boi 1,507,510
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 1 min Jimmysausages 26,022
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 2 min Hornydaddy1 8,313
Bi guys txt 2 min abc 14
GIRLS share your masturbation stories here (Feb '13) 3 min Yorkukman 3,610
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 4 min Lukewherst 155,360
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 5 min Hornydaddy72 252,578
More from around the web