Since: Apr 12

Grand Rapids, MI

#5949 May 13, 2012
Kat wrote:
Searching for ANR partner in Indy. Male or female wanted to help induce lactation. Frequent suckling, caressing, and cuddling required.
I live in Michigan, will travel to Indiana to suck a tit!
SDMilkMan

San Diego, CA

#5950 May 14, 2012
Daryan wrote:
Would you like to have an ANR relationship?
<quoted text>
I am located in San Diego and would like very much to share this sensual, intimate bond with you. Drop me a line at SDJeweler at yahooooooo
SDMilkMan

San Diego, CA

#5951 May 14, 2012
suckler wrote:
Calib00bies wrote:
In southern Cali and trying to start lactating again... Got a little out tonight by stimulation but need some help
hi im available email me ready to suckle
I am in San Diego, but come up to LA fairly regularly and am a great tour guide for San Diego if you wanted to come down.

SDjeweler at Yahooooooo

“Staying under the radar”

Since: Apr 12

Boynton Beach, FL

#5952 May 14, 2012
Still looking for a milky lady in palm beach county who needs a discreet guy. :)
Gene

Granite City, IL

#5953 May 14, 2012
am extremely interested (obsessed is a better word) in having an abf/anr relationship near charlotte,nc.im d/d free and do not drink. am willing to help induce lactation or nurse an already lactating woman.have been thinking about this more and more lately and would appreciate any woman who needs my help.
Joy

Saint Louis, MO

#5954 May 15, 2012
Looking for help bringing my milk in and keeping it coming in STL. I'm very new and interested in anr.
vanishedice

Canada

#5955 May 15, 2012
Joy wrote:
Looking for help bringing my milk in and keeping it coming in STL. I'm very new and interested in anr.
Text me please. Would love to help you. 12048804097
Gene

Granite City, IL

#5956 May 16, 2012
Nw2mlk wrote:
Anyone in the Durham, NC area available to latch onto me this evening?
i am near charlotte,nc if that would help and yes am very ready to latch onto you.any suggestions?
Join Free
macbeth

Kennesaw, GA

#5959 May 16, 2012
All of you eager suckers should see the cover of the May 21 Time magazine.
bernstorff

Fernandina Beach, FL

#5960 May 16, 2012
tampates wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in Florida are you? In my 40s and looking for an older respectful man to nurse.
I'm In North Florida.. North
of Jacksonville. tell me more
Joy

Saint Louis, MO

#5961 May 16, 2012
I'm an attractive 28 swf in STL still waiting for an ANR
alana

Colbert, WA

#5962 May 16, 2012
sexybut old wrote:
Feelings don't go away with age regardless of what you've heard. I've been looking over the comments and am fascinated. How old have the oldest couples been who are involved with this?....and how do you men feel about nursing from a much older woman?
I started an ANR relationship with a 65 year old woman and i find it very sexy
alana

Colbert, WA

#5963 May 16, 2012
Northwestlady wrote:
<quoted text>
You can reach me at...rammuel1 at yahoo dot com. We can chat and see what we rhink. Sound good?
love to be breast fed and love suckling
STL

Saint Louis, MO

#5964 May 16, 2012
Joy wrote:
Hey joy! I'd love to talk! I too live in STL! Do you have kik? How would you like to talk? Email? Text? Let me know!
STL

Saint Louis, MO

#5966 May 16, 2012
Joy wrote:
Forgot to say that i am a 25 single, white, male I'd love an ANR!
macbeth

Kennesaw, GA

#5971 May 17, 2012
Today on Fresh Air Florence Williams who is the author of Breasts discussed the wonderful advantages of drinking human breast milk. If the readers will go to the Barnes and Nobel site there is a delightful 4 minute film about breasts and why they are so delightful to look at. I recommend it to all who want to nurse children and adults as well as those who want to enjoy nursing at breasts.
Joy

United States

#5972 May 17, 2012
STL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey joy! I'd love to talk! I too live in STL! Do you have kik? How would you like to talk? Email? Text? Let me know!
Let's email
Dave

Fresno, CA

#5974 May 17, 2012
Single 38 year old male here in the Fresno, California area looking for an older female with every large breasts for long suckle sessions. Prefer dry but wet is okay too.
Northwestlady

Seattle, WA

#5975 May 17, 2012
alana wrote:
<quoted text>love to be breast fed and love suckling
Did you Email me? Someone did but didn't say who they were. We can chat if you like

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5976 May 17, 2012
Professional, Experience in ANR, looking for professional female in the Topkea-Kansas City area.
NO BBW TYPES PLEASE!! I have a flexible and can bring any health women to lacation. ASAP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bottom married men/dads 2 min jon 4
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Gangti 378,273
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min musta 565,035
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 3 min Queen 2,629
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min loganbackflip 496,253
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Mugs 226,367
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 3 min scottwantssuckking 3,382
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min awedome69 47,192

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE