desire2bsuckled

Atlanta, GA

#497 Apr 24, 2010
Anyone in Atlanta, GA want to help induced. I can express clear droplets...desire2bsuckled@gma il.com
suckler4u

Leicester, UK

#498 Apr 26, 2010
hootaz wrote:
i am looking for someone to suckle my 38E breasts, anyone from the uk?
Hi I'm in the UK and love suckling ddipod@yahoo.co.uk
breastfeeder

Waukesha, WI

#500 Apr 27, 2010
I am looking for a woman who is interested in sucking my breasts. I am in southeast Wisconsin. I will respond to all seriously interested women...
John

Nashville, TN

#501 Apr 27, 2010
I'm located in Nashville TN, and would like to find a a lady who enjoys guys suckling on there breasts. I'm a 27 year old good looking guy who finds lactating breasts very sexy. If you are interested please email me at nymarine1117@yahoo.com

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#502 Apr 27, 2010
I am interested in a relationship with a woman who enjoys breast play and suckling. If that is what you desire, I would like to hear from you.
Looking

United States

#503 Apr 28, 2010
leenagee wrote:
I am in Chicagoland...have become completely absorbed with adding lactation to my life, to fulfill a fantasy of many years. I'd love to talk to others beginning this sensual journey and ultimately to find a partner to assist me in the process.
I am in Chicagoland looking for same.

Location hidden

#504 Apr 28, 2010
Just a regular guy, single, looking for female interested in an ANR in Oregon or Pacific Northwest. Already lactating, wanting to induce or just curious lets talk.....
Mail4mjl@gmail.com
Ladybug

Havelock North, New Zealand

#505 Apr 28, 2010
is anyone here from Auckland, New Zealand?

Looking for a guy to help me to induce lactation
Life is

Christchurch, New Zealand

#506 Apr 28, 2010
Ladybug wrote:
is anyone here from Auckland, New Zealand?
Looking for a guy to help me to induce lactation
You meant Ch Ch right? I'd love to latch! I mean "catch" up ;-)
experienced with a lifestyle to suit..
"intriguedkiwi at yahoo.co.nz"
John

El Cajon, CA

#507 Apr 29, 2010
susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested and have not participated with the intent to nurse.
Are you available?
Can i answer any questions?
i luv milk in norman ok

Norman, OK

#508 Apr 30, 2010
Would love to find a lady in Norman Ok. for this type of relationship. If interested please write back, we can set a place to meet, talk and get to know each other and go from there as far as how to communicate in the future.
fullofmilk40C

AOL

#509 May 1, 2010
I am a 4o year old who still lactates. My husband cant keep them empty fast enough. Live in Alabama and would like to find another suckler who can help me keep them empty. No sexual relationship just want to someone who would like to share the experience of ABF.
fullofmilk40C

AOL

#510 May 1, 2010
Hello there I am in Alabama and am looking for suckling partner how old are you?

“Lactating Ladies Wanted”

San Antonio Texas

#511 May 1, 2010
Any lactating ladies in San Antonio or surrounding areas for an ABF/ANR relationship? If so, please reply asap!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#512 May 1, 2010
sammy jane wrote:
I have been interested in this since coming across the topic on the net. I am glad that i am not alone in my desire. I have been using a breast pump and massaging on a schedule for about 2 weeks now. I am looking for someone with experience that can lend some advice on inducing lactation. I am 28 years old and have never had children. maybe we could correspond through emails at first: ganeymaggie@yahoo.com this is my email. if you are experienced at helping females get started lactating drop me a line. I am open to any advice.
Not having been pregnant,induced lactation may be somewhat difficult.The pump and massage are the safest and most effective.Keep in mind that induced lactation may be painful.WHY do you want to induce lactation?
fullofmilk40C

AOL

#513 May 2, 2010
looking for male suckler in Alabama area full of milk need help to keep them empty can you help!!!!!
Breasts4u

Oklahoma City, OK

#514 May 2, 2010
m looking to find a possible female ANR partner in the OKC area. I am in my mid-40s and enjoy women who are on the mature side of life and experience. If interested just leave a message here, or on my Yahoo account with the same IM ID.[/QUOT/]

I'm in the OKC area and am looming for a sucking partner. Contact moredrewbarry@gmail.com. Not yet lactating... will you help me?
cometc854 AKA Milkman

Seattle, WA

#515 May 3, 2010
I am in Houston, looking for an ANR or ABF friend.
I am married looking to find what I am craving for.
I travel extensively to various South Texas Cities, California, Washington state.
I would like a discreet friendship.
contact me at
cometc854@gmail.com
Immagination

East Providence, RI

#516 May 3, 2010
Man Seeks ANR-ABR in NYC wrote:
Hi there,
I'm in NYC, and I'm interested in meeting a woman who is desires to explore an ANR/ABR relationship. I'm 36 years old, well-employed, attractive, and looking for the kind of bond that I know only this kind of relationship can achieve. Whether you are interested in achieving lactation or are already there, please do not hesitate to contact me. My address is runfromfame@yahoo.com. Thank you, and best of luck!
Care to chat I live in RI my email is tb10870@yahoo.com
ANRspace

Deltona, FL

#517 May 3, 2010
Common interest in one site www.anrspace.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min mauricer96 536,751
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Slutboi 205,351
Toronto gangbang 2 min tryanythingonce 8
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min heilcat 458,531
Girls ever been caught masturbation (Dec '11) 2 min Vercingetorix84 1,138
Any Ts or cd's in South Wales, UK 3 min 1988kinky 2
Brothers having sex (Aug '13) 3 min Luke 63
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Jess_Barnesx 346,621
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min nategreat 36,378

Human Sexuality People Search