Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#457 Apr 15, 2010
Im just a regular guy from Oregon looking for a woman to nurse me, wet or dry. I own my own business so have the freedom to travel. I would prefer a long term nursing realationship but short term is better than life without regular suckling....Any woman who enjoys or want to experience the amazing feelings that come from nursing and being nursed I would love to gently suckle you for hours. If that sounds enjoyable lets talk and see what happens. But hurry plz, Im really hungry...mail4mjl@gmail.com
aries1983

Stockton, CA

#458 Apr 15, 2010
Hello everyone,
I am a 27 y/o F
I had a failed pregnancy and even though it was early on my breasts still went thru *the change* and they are wonderfully sensitive now and if stimulated on a regular basis they produced milk.
I am IN LOVE with being suckled on, it makes me feel very euphoric and relaxed. I live in California, in the stockton area, if you're reading this (Male or perhaps Bi-sexual or Gay female?) I would love to share this experience with you, as often as possible!
email me at" hangover.remedy@gmail.com "
Not looking for love, just suckling!
greeneyes

Bowling Green, KY

#459 Apr 15, 2010
oiltapp wrote:
Responding to Sexybutold: I think I would enjoy it throughly. I am 54 male in Texas.
have you ever been involved in ANR or ABF? I am a 55 year old female and would love to be involved in this. I would like to be able to lactate too
greeneyes

Bowling Green, KY

#460 Apr 15, 2010
I am a mid 50's woman.. is it possible for me to lactate? I would love to be involved in this
Mark

Dumfries, VA

#461 Apr 16, 2010
Hi Folks. Very appreciative and passionate, middle age SWM in Northern Virginia wishes to meet a Lady interested in an adult nursing relationship. Let's chat about your desires. Have experience in wet/dry suckling. Thanks Ladies! m.

Kenmore, WA

#462 Apr 16, 2010
The very best of luck to you, "greeneyes"!! I'm in my early 60's, and when I read that it it is indeed possible for "mature" women to induce lactation, I was delighted. Delighted to hear that those women who miss the experience (or never had it) could very possibly have it again, and also hoping I might share the experience with a lover who really wanted to do it. Plainly you and I doing this is a geographical impossibility, but find yourself a good local man, however you can.
DrP

Fort Worth, TX

#463 Apr 16, 2010
Miss L wrote:
25 yo f wanting to help induce lactation or for ANR in dallas fort worth Texas. IM me on yahoo or aim.
Yhoo: soulunknwn
aim: lynsy33
I am a male in the area and would be interested in helping you induce lactation.
DrP

Fort Worth, TX

#464 Apr 16, 2010
20 year old male looking for any ladies in the Forth Worth/Dallas area who would like to start an ANR relationship. You can contact me at seanpizano@yhaoo.com
want milk

United States

#465 Apr 16, 2010
any female interested in ANR in wichita, kansas
Hope

Manchester, NH

#466 Apr 17, 2010
NH lactating female here looking for nurse-mate ONLY!
black knight

Ashburn, GA

#467 Apr 17, 2010
looking for some ig breastis for feeding and sucking on
oiltapp

Houston, TX

#468 Apr 17, 2010
greeneyes wrote:
I am a mid 50's woman.. is it possible for me to lactate? I would love to be involved in this
hi, email me at oil_tapp@yahoo.com to discuss.
htelectronictech 44

Pleasanton, CA

#469 Apr 17, 2010
I live in San Antonio and I'm searching for a lactating woman to nurse me! Are there any lactating ladies out in S.A. or surrounding areas?
Donny 521

Saint Paul, MN

#470 Apr 18, 2010
sexybut old wrote:
Feelings don't go away with age regardless of what you've heard. I've been looking over the comments and am fascinated. How old have the oldest couples been who are involved with this?....and how do you men feel about nursing from a much older woman?
How much older are we talking about? I have nursed from a 70 year women and i liked it and so did she. I was 55 at the time and i would do it again with the right women.
valady

AOL

#471 Apr 19, 2010
My BF and I have started to relactate. I am massagen and pumping or nursen him every 3 hrs for 4 days now. I have successfully nursed 3 children with a more than adequate milk supply. I am going to a local herbal store for supplements today. We are both hopeing this works. I am already seeing a few small droplets from my left breast. I love the permanent sensativity of my breasts.
wondering

United States

#472 Apr 19, 2010
any one in the western chicago area
wondering

United States

#473 Apr 19, 2010
I am a male looking for a women who is interested in a ANR, I am in western Chicago, any age is fine, but preferr older ladies.

Oranjestad, Aruba

#474 Apr 19, 2010
wondering wrote:
I am a male looking for a women who is interested in a ANR, I am in western Chicago, any age is fine, but preferr older ladies.
um how old are u???and why are u asking this?
wondering

United States

#475 Apr 19, 2010
in texas wrote:
What do you want from an adult nursing experience?
where are you located?
wondering

United States

#476 Apr 19, 2010
sombody wrote:
<quoted text>um how old are u???and why are u asking this?
I am 45 and I have found that most women are not aware of such a relationship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny lesbian wants girl on girl sexting (Aug '11) 4 min AliTxLH 11,432
Impregnate you 4 min fatboy26 3
Dirty ki...k 4 min nolimitunderg 43,410
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 4 min star212m 7,423
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Jamessmithjones 331,760
My man always get me horny then goes to sleep l... 4 min kami 786 5
Dirty IPhone B.B.M Pins (Oct '13) 4 min rachel 2,135
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Bigcockhotbutt 702,896
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Anon 93,983
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Geowest98 709,428