Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Single mum wrote:
Hey there i am desperate to start anr.i did start once about a year ago but the guy couldnt keep a regimented time to feed and i lost all i had produced...im a size 22 with 22d boods and when they lactate they produce lots.So looking for a partner to have a regular dedicated anr. In Geelong Australia and as of next year both kids at school so i prefer day time.......i will come to you please as to many sticky beaks round my way
hi I am a guy in melbourne ,very keen for a long time to have abf/anr,email is
dalmin1968@yahoo.com.au
lets talk and work it out
dallas7414

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Single mum u should email me senskematthew@yahoo.com im 19 and wanna chat hmu plz ;)
27 M Hyderabad

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Any female in Hyderabad, India interested for Anr/Abf...Please comment..

Since: Dec 11

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

swm 36 in oceanside looking for abf/anr
overpopulated

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Too many butthole guys in here and not enough girls!!!!!!!!!! Too much sausage!! The sausage!
Matthew

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Any ladies in Houston, Tx, would like to start an ANR/ABF?

Experience in inducing lactation and can help with getting the right herbs etc.
Toni

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

i don't know where is Patricia.
she was doing very hot chat.
Laserbeam

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

I am in Los Angeles. I'm looking for a large breasted Hispanic or Exotic(asian etc) woman who is either lactating or is dead set on wanting to try. truthfully, large breasted isnt completely necessary, but it's certainly more conducive for this... and ultra sensitive to the point they almost control your thoughts is a must. As long as you have nice big nipples(thick.. and sizable like this: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9831/scree ...) for me to choke on ;) JK I'm a very good suckler. I'm white, Not to sound conceited because I'm not but I was blessed with good looks, I'm funny intelligent and good company and want something lasting. Oh and most of all... I'm freaking NORMAL, which is more than I can say for about 95% of the idiots searching for this. No offense. Please be very attractive, not chubby or fat, and if you have hips and an ass thats a plus too. Also I am only looking or women who are super feminine, and womanly. Nurturing and affectionate and someone who is inherently sensual and know how to keep a man with a potent and highly sophisticated sex drive stimulated please do not contact me if you are looking for money or if you're som professional. Try reading my post before responding. I'm not a degenerate. Thanks mysteriojonz@gmail.com
Join Free
Brewster

Deer Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Single mum wrote:
Hey there i am desperate to start anr.i did start once about a year ago but the guy couldnt keep a regimented time to feed and i lost all i had produced...im a size 22 with 22d boods and when they lactate they produce lots.So looking for a partner to have a regular dedicated anr. In Geelong Australia and as of next year both kids at school so i prefer day time.......i will come to you please as to many sticky beaks round my way
Hi Single Mum, am keen to be involved in an ANR with you. I live in outer area of Geelong so not far for you if you do want to travel.
Please get in touch em: bretaus@hotmail.com will send you my ph or call you if you leave contact details.
regards B.
RickT SC

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Cindy in NC wrote:
I can't wait to start I want to surprise my husband
If you are still interested, please contact me. I'm pretty close to you in SC.

rick_line0@yahoo.com
Anrtxman

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

I am looking to find a female for ABF in Dallas area. I am in Plano and looking forward to meet someone with same interest. If there is someone available, please email me anrtxman@gmail.com
Choc nipples

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Matthew wrote:
Any ladies in Houston, Tx, would like to start an ANR/ABF?
Experience in inducing lactation and can help with getting the right herbs etc.
I'm in houston tx. never done this whole anr thing. But it sounds superr sexy. I'm not lactating or anything. but I should consider it tho. I'm 36ddd 24yo. It would be a turn on to have someone suck for hours. how does it work?
Juju

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

It's Dec. 23, 2011, I have 2 kids & breastfed for a short time. I'm looking to be satisfied with breast milk & Im also working hard on lactating, little success so far. Email me @ Julialenkoanemiller@yahoo.com

Since: Sep 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Houston male here, 32 yrs old. Have some experience in the awesomeness that is ANR !
Still looking for any woman lactating or trying to induce in the area. My yhuu id is tennison_4u

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Choc nipples wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in houston tx. never done this whole anr thing. But it sounds superr sexy. I'm not lactating or anything. but I should consider it tho. I'm 36ddd 24yo. It would be a turn on to have someone suck for hours. how does it work?
There is nothing better. There is some good sites that can help you.
Mark

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Folks! I am a middle-age SWM and am seeking a Lady in Northeast Ohio (44663) just south of the Canton area. I wish to meet a Lady who would want me to serve her needs and bring her the nursing pleasure as a Woman she deserves. Understand your feelings and wants are always first, Ladies. I am ever-so lucky to have had wet/dry nursing experiences. Nursing is such a warm, nurturing and near-magical feeling for both partners! Thanks Ladies! Ciao. m.
James Barron-Hamilton

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

juizy-nipplz wrote:
22 yo girl here looking for someone to dry suck on my 16dds in sydney, australia. Any takers?:)
Hey
I am interested - I am a 31 yr old professional. Redpectful, discrete and attractive. I am very flexible tine wise as it's my company and can travel to you. Mail me on
sydneyexplosion@hotmail.com
I am happy to send you some pics
Chow
James

Since: Jan 11

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Choc nipples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in houston tx. never done this whole anr thing. But it sounds superr sexy. I'm not lactating or anything. but I should consider it tho. I'm 36ddd 24yo. It would be a turn on to have someone suck for hours. how does it work?
I also live in Houston on the southwest side of town and can host have my own place.Would love to chat and meet for lunch or dinner.Would love suck on those 36ddd on a regular basic to help induce lactating and enjoy your milk.If you're serious about having your breast suck for hours my e/m islandboy2806@hotmail.com.Lets make it happen looking forward to chatting and possible making something happen.Merry Xmas.WOuld had luv to have some Choc nipples under my tree
wantstosuckle

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Looking for someone who wants to induce or is currently lactating in the Atlanta area. I am 28 and eager to nurse for both the short term and as a LTR.
Kyle

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Good looking male in LA area looking to help induce or dry nurse. First timers ok, but I am experienced.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 5 min dee_norm 2,510
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min tanner4206 369,435
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min curious_bout 154,945
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min I like girls 271,092
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Jimmysmith81 10,264
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 6 min Jm145g 2,143
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Aloppl 465,224

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000