adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#4656 Dec 16, 2011
Choc nipples wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the perfect size nipples for you. even my boss can't resist em when I go braless and my nipples get hard and poke thru my shirt. I'm a 36ddd.
Can you travel to Oklahoma? If you do contact me from [email protected]
Laserbeam

Santa Ana, CA

#4657 Dec 16, 2011
I am in Los Angeles. I'm looking for a large breasted Hispanic or Exotic(asian etc) woman who is either lactating or is dead set on wanting to try. truthfully, large breasted isnt completely necessary, but it's certainly more conducive for this... and ultra sensitive to the point they almost control your thoughts is a must. As long as you have nice big nipples(thick.. and sizable like this: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9831/scree... ) for me to choke on ;) JK I'm a very good suckler. I'm white, Not to sound conceited because I'm not but I was blessed with good looks, I'm funny intelligent and good company and want something lasting. Oh and most of all... I'm freaking NORMAL, which is more than I can say for about 95% of the idiots searching for this. No offense. Please be very attractive, not chubby or fat, and if you have hips and an ass thats a plus too. Also I am only looking or women who are super feminine, and womanly. Nurturing and affectionate and someone who is inherently sensual and know how to keep a man with a potent and highly sophisticated sex drive stimulated please do not contact me if you are looking for money or if you're som professional. Try reading my post before responding. I'm not a degenerate. Thanks [email protected]
milkme83

United States

#4658 Dec 16, 2011
Countryboy976 wrote:
I'm still looking and hoping to meet a woman in or near by NE Indiana. Beginning to Lose hope!
I'm in southern IL....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4660 Dec 16, 2011
great more people from Illinois
MXsid

Temecula, CA

#4661 Dec 16, 2011
Hello out there. I was wondering if any girls would be interested in having an ANR in the san fernando valley. I'm available for anyone interested in Los Angeles. Looking for anyone that is seriously interested in this. I'm at m x 3 s i d @ yahoo dot com. Come say hello girls!!!^_^

Since: Aug 11

Philadelphia, MS

#4662 Dec 17, 2011
milkme83 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in southern IL....
Really?! Nice :) contact me at [email protected] let's chat!
Hyd guy

Hyderabad, India

#4663 Dec 17, 2011
my email is anr.hydguy at yahoo dot com....27 male from hyderabad..anyone from hyderabad or mumbai..plz mail me.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4665 Dec 17, 2011
If anyone is interested in a Wetnurse - look me up for Orlando area.
Rdy

Covina, CA

#4666 Dec 17, 2011
Looking for a lactating girl who wants to keep her supply flowing or a girl who wants to lactate. I'm very interested in helping her. Send me your contact info so we can set up any arrengment for mutual benefit.
lovestosuckle

Escondido, CA

#4667 Dec 17, 2011
Looking for a lady in the san diego area that would enjoy sharing her milk contact me at [email protected]
any girls in illinois

Temecula, CA

#4668 Dec 17, 2011
any girls in illinois??
Hyderabad Guy

Hyderabad, India

#4669 Dec 18, 2011
Any ladies in Hyderabad, India?

Since: Oct 10

Saint Kilda, Australia

#4670 Dec 18, 2011
Single mum wrote:
Hey there i am desperate to start anr.i did start once about a year ago but the guy couldnt keep a regimented time to feed and i lost all i had produced...im a size 22 with 22d boods and when they lactate they produce lots.So looking for a partner to have a regular dedicated anr. In Geelong Australia and as of next year both kids at school so i prefer day time.......i will come to you please as to many sticky beaks round my way
hi I am a guy in melbourne ,very keen for a long time to have abf/anr,email is
[email protected]
lets talk and work it out
dallas7414

United States

#4671 Dec 18, 2011
Single mum u should email me [email protected] im 19 and wanna chat hmu plz ;)
27 M Hyderabad

Hyderabad, India

#4672 Dec 18, 2011
Any female in Hyderabad, India interested for Anr/Abf...Please comment..

Since: Dec 11

San Diego, CA

#4673 Dec 19, 2011
swm 36 in oceanside looking for abf/anr
overpopulated

Temecula, CA

#4674 Dec 19, 2011
Too many butthole guys in here and not enough girls!!!!!!!!!! Too much sausage!! The sausage!
Matthew

Houston, TX

#4675 Dec 19, 2011
Any ladies in Houston, Tx, would like to start an ANR/ABF?

Experience in inducing lactation and can help with getting the right herbs etc.
Toni

Abbots Langley, UK

#4676 Dec 19, 2011
i don't know where is Patricia.
she was doing very hot chat.
Laserbeam

Santa Ana, CA

#4677 Dec 20, 2011
I am in Los Angeles. I'm looking for a large breasted Hispanic or Exotic(asian etc) woman who is either lactating or is dead set on wanting to try. truthfully, large breasted isnt completely necessary, but it's certainly more conducive for this... and ultra sensitive to the point they almost control your thoughts is a must. As long as you have nice big nipples(thick.. and sizable like this: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9831/scree ...) for me to choke on ;) JK I'm a very good suckler. I'm white, Not to sound conceited because I'm not but I was blessed with good looks, I'm funny intelligent and good company and want something lasting. Oh and most of all... I'm freaking NORMAL, which is more than I can say for about 95% of the idiots searching for this. No offense. Please be very attractive, not chubby or fat, and if you have hips and an ass thats a plus too. Also I am only looking or women who are super feminine, and womanly. Nurturing and affectionate and someone who is inherently sensual and know how to keep a man with a potent and highly sophisticated sex drive stimulated please do not contact me if you are looking for money or if you're som professional. Try reading my post before responding. I'm not a degenerate. Thanks [email protected]
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Nudist Beach 1 min Mjf92 619
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min kikincomment 153,291
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min alexjorgensen97 1,500,171
How many women enjoy 'pegging' aka taking their... (Aug '10) 2 min Paul 1,081
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min AdamA 100,620
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min massive d I c k 248,839
Hey do any of you guys jerk off for me too see? (Jul '10) 2 min Denno 166
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min anonymous 25,795
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min camslut 353,688
More from around the web