adult breast feeding (adult nursing relationships)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 400 of9,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HoustonAJ

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Houstonanrluvr wrote:
I'm 23, looking for a real relationship that includes anr. Hoping to find a serious guy soon. I have a boyfriend but he's not interested in it...:(.
I am looking for the same thing right here in Houston. I am a 26 SWM in NW Houston and I would love to find a great relationship that includes ANR. If you are interested in chatting, you can find me at andrewou23 at yahoo.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Houstonanrluvr wrote:
I'm 23, looking for a real relationship that includes anr. Hoping to find a serious guy soon. I have a boyfriend but he's not interested in it...:(.
This is curious. How is it that a man is not interested? What exactly has transpired to make him uninterested? I didn't know that could happen, although, I do believe you. Is he threatened or fearful of his sexuality in other ways.
Kara

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Jim wrote:
Hi susan, are you lactating? I am just curious. I live in San Diego as well. It seems like San Diego is over represented on this thread.
Dont worry Jim, i'm sure she can pump some out & send it to you. lol
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

WhiteBlackButtafly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Susan...as I mentioned in an earlier post, I live in the Mission Valley area of San Diego. I'm a young 60 and quite single, and genuinely believe in the inherent goodness of an adult breastfeeding relationship on spiritual, emotional and potentially sexual grounds. You suggested communicating on a more direct basis. You can e-mail me at the_feminine_explorer@yahoo.co m.
Sorry all mail attempts returned undelivered.
Kerstan

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

I have some big one's & would love to nurse 2 @ the same time!
Junior

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Hi to all!! Looking to find a woman in the Sacramento Ca. area!
Houstonanrluvr

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is curious. How is it that a man is not interested? What exactly has transpired to make him uninterested? I didn't know that could happen, although, I do believe you. Is he threatened or fearful of his sexuality in other ways.
He thinks nursing is akward and weird. he's perfect except for that detail. Has anyone here convinced their significant other into liking anr?
Michael

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Kerstan wrote:
I have some big one's & would love to nurse 2 @ the same time!
Hi Kerstan-
I would love to be one of the two! Email me and lets talk mail4mjl@gmail.com
Jim

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Looking for a women in the St Louis Mo area who is willing to allow a thirsty gentleman to breast feed at least once. No sex required or long relationship necessary
Andrew

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Houstonanrluvr wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks nursing is akward and weird. he's perfect except for that detail. Has anyone here convinced their significant other into liking anr?
Have you talked to him about this yet? Do you ever tell him what to do when you are together physically? If I am dating a girl and she wants something specific and she asks, I am excited to do it because I know that it is her desire. I have never been brave enough to bring this up with anyone I've dated, but I am almost always up for trying something that they want, even if it doesn't necessarily turn me on.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you talked to him about this yet? Do you ever tell him what to do when you are together physically? If I am dating a girl and she wants something specific and she asks, I am excited to do it because I know that it is her desire. I have never been brave enough to bring this up with anyone I've dated, but I am almost always up for trying something that they want, even if it doesn't necessarily turn me on.
My thought is that you need not approach it as anr, a group or cult. Just ask for what makes you feel good.
sullygrl

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry. What will you do now? It is almost humiliating to have someone disregard such a deep emotion and pleasure.
Susan you are so right and our relationship hasnt been the same since. But on to bigger and better things :) Im looking for a friend and a "suckler"...and who else knows what else. 47, white female, 42 DD, Sacramento area
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

sullygrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan you are so right and our relationship hasnt been the same since. But on to bigger and better things :) Im looking for a friend and a "suckler"...and who else knows what else. 47, white female, 42 DD, Sacramento area
I'm sorry for you both. I was hoping you would redirect the goal of being suckled into soft, detailed messages to him about the things he does that turn you on most.

Eventually, he has to reach your breasts. At that point, you could offer him encouragement and describe exactly what happens every time he touches them. With the knowledge of what produces pure pleasure and why, most men are very willing to provide anything necessary. Surely you are cleaver enough to turn this situation around.

Taking on a lover requires the same period of learning. Why not increase the value of what you have. I'll wish you the best in whatever you choose.
Andrew

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Houstonanrluvr wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, both of us are in Houston... I would love to chat sometime off of here or grab coffee together. It would be nice to meet someone else into this.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

sullygrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im looking for a friend and a "suckler"...and who else knows what else. 47, white female, 42 DD, Sacramento area
Sullygirl-
53, single white male, loves to suckle, considerate and gentle, would love to talk to you sometime. Lets just see what develops....... Cant hurt to talk can it? I live a couple hundred miles from you but Im free to travel and go thru Sacto regularly.
sullygrl

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

MikeLvsMilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Sullygirl-
53, single white male, loves to suckle, considerate and gentle, would love to talk to you sometime. Lets just see what develops....... Cant hurt to talk can it? I live a couple hundred miles from you but Im free to travel and go thru Sacto regularly.
How do I get a hold of you?
Not with my lady you dont

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

sullygrl wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I get a hold of you?
Hi sullygrl, I know this is a longshot, but by any chance would you have any female friends/acquaintances in the northeast, in or near Connecticut that are also interested in anr/abf as you are? I'm a 61 y.o. male who would adore a wonderful bonding relationship as this. Thanks
sullygrl

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Not with my lady you dont wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sullygrl, I know this is a longshot, but by any chance would you have any female friends/acquaintances in the northeast, in or near Connecticut that are also interested in anr/abf as you are? I'm a 61 y.o. male who would adore a wonderful bonding relationship as this. Thanks
No I dont, sorry. And yes, I do understand the bonding between two people that understand this great gift. Good luck on your search :)~

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

sullygrl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont, sorry. And yes, I do understand the bonding between two people that understand this great gift. Good luck on your search :)~
you can get ahold of me at mail4mjl@gmail.com

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Just ran across this site and thread, and would like some enlightenment.
My brother, in Hawaii, went hiking and managed to contract a nasty intestinal bacterium which required a powerful antibiotic to kill it; but of course it killed all the good bugs, too. When he was trying, with difficulty, to get the good bugs re-established (via yogurt, etc..), I suggested he try to find a brand new mother who would give him access to nature's time-tested (late Permian? early Triassic?)method of preconditioning baby mammals' guts. He laughed this off as impractical, the likelihood of a 60 year old man(even a fit, semi-attractive, sensitive, artistically-talented one)of finding a young woman willing to do this being exceedingly slim, and the challenge of getting up the nerve to ask being exceedingly great!

My brother has pretty much recovered from his quite miserable malady, but I still think my idea was sound, if not very do-able. But what do you folks think? Medically, would the colostrum or whatever it is in new mom's milk have the effect of re-conditioning one's guts after a kill-everything antibiotic has gone through? Lord, if it does, you'd think the substance would be highly marketable, given what my brother was paying for the drugs that were supposed to do the job (with mediocre results)!!

Second (this question to women here), how would a man without youth or celebrity or power or charisma get "hooked up"? My suggestion, since as a bachelor I eat a lot of meals in fast-food joints was that in any of these places at any given time there are one or more female employees in some stage of pregnancy. These girls (I'm 64, okay? "Girls" to me is a term of affection, and girls have always been rather awesome individuals, whereas boys were just boys), these young pregnant women are frequently single, broke and in debt, working two jobs, and a monetary donation might be welcome from a known and likable store customer, since outright sex is not expected. Again, what do you think; would this just be way out of line, as my brother thought? I suppose he's right; I felt so bad for him at the time that my judgment was probably affected.

My other idea, possibly better, was that since you can find almost anything else on the net, possibly there is a site for a.b.r.(I encountered this term a couple of years ago in a local alternative newspaper) enthusiasts. Is there? Searching the 21 pages of this post on the odd chance of finding someone in your particular area seems less likely to be productive. There should be a Craigslist section ....

Anyway, the heck with my dumb brother (since he got well anyway); I'm interested myself! Since I never felt I was very marriageable (old girlfriends would surely concur) and never got anybody pregnant, I never have had this particular experience. I imagine it as deeply loving, given an already close relationship. Since I haven't had a gal to cuddle with in (too d--n long), I better get social again. But the very best news to me, which I just now read, is that even women of my advanced age or nearly so may be able to get the system operating again; I only hope that pleases them, too!!

--Smitty

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of9,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6123 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is it normal to fantasize about getting raped 2 min Rentboy Robbie 6
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min arron 121,354
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Tradepiccy 224,749
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min YoungVirginBoy 310,396
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min 21 nikko 419,427
Any gay/bi lads in SOUTH WALES?? (Nov '13) 3 min spike 1,725
question for (only) the lady's :) 3 min stillwonderingif 1
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 5 min Tommyscott12 87,174
•••