adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
oiltapp

Houston, TX

#28 Nov 3, 2009
sexybut old....do you have an email address you can post here?
sexybut old

AOL

#29 Nov 3, 2009
Thanks anyway, Oiltapp........but I don't want to post my email address.
MilkMaiden

Oklahoma City, OK

#31 Nov 7, 2009
I have become all but obsessed with this. I stimulated my breasts into lactation by daily massage and stimulation. I was able to place an ad on another site and found a man who was actually only a few miles from me, interested in this same situation. I am married, and my husband is disgusted by the idea...so this would be something secretive. I was ready to walk out the door to meet this man, when I got worried and scared about meeting a stranger. He lived too close, and if he ended up being a freak...then what? It was to be awesome, because we wanted to arrange a few visits daily....but I couldn't follow through. I'm SO frustrated!
oiltapp

Burnet, TX

#32 Nov 8, 2009
To MilkMaiden: the pity is that one's partner should live close. A long distance relationship would be hard to maintain.
MysteryEvolved

Pharr, TX

#34 Nov 12, 2009
oiltapp wrote:
Responding to Sexybutold: I think I would enjoy it throughly. I am 54 male in Texas.
I am 44 year old woman in the South Texas Valley area seeking male to suckle and nurse from me...any takers in the Valley?
MysteryEvolved

Pharr, TX

#35 Nov 12, 2009
44 year old woman with beautiful breasts would like to meet male for nursing relationship in the south TX Valley. Must be flexible with schedule.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#36 Nov 12, 2009
Trying this again (just signed up, sorry if this posts twice). I am very interested in setting up something like this and, while it seems there are a lot of women wanting the same, there doesn't appear to be anyone nearby for me. Seeking an ANR/ABF is so tenuous because on the one hand, there is the strong push to pursue; on the other, there is the cautionary side of things, where the woman (and even sometimes the man) is wary of taking the final step to meet. I myself have never had the pleasure, although I just recently became aware that others have similar interests. I certainly desire to though.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#37 Nov 12, 2009
Sorry, one more...location should read Chandler, AZ not Nashville, TN (don't know where that comes from!)
MysteryEvolved

Pharr, TX

#38 Nov 12, 2009
MysteryEvolved wrote:
<quoted text> I am 44 year old woman in the South Texas Valley area seeking male to suckle and nurse from me...any takers in the Valley?
And where may you be at in TX - it is a big state.
oiltapp

Houston, TX

#39 Nov 12, 2009
MysteryEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>And where may you be at in TX - it is a big state.
near San Antonio, not terribly far from the RGV
San Antonio Milk Goddess

San Antonio, TX

#40 Nov 13, 2009
re: "oiltapp" in houston--if you're a nice man and interested in conversing about this more....please respond..my ym is ddcuptx :)
oiltapp

Burnet, TX

#41 Nov 14, 2009
MysteryEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>And where may you be at in TX - it is a big state.
mysteryevolved: you still out there?
Michael

Vancouver, WA

#42 Nov 15, 2009
Any lactating or want to be lactating ladies in Oregon looking for a guy to gently empty thier breasts or to help them start lactating I would love to help!
Curious in New Jersey

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Nov 16, 2009
I'm a 50 year old male, 6' tall, 235 lbs., married, but fascinated by the idea of drawing sustenance from a woman's breasts. My wife wouldn't do it in a million years. I'm college educated, cleancut and would be gentle and sensitive. Are there any women out there who live near me who want to experiment?
mark

Leesburg, VA

#44 Nov 17, 2009
Playful, outgoing, professional, SWM is seeking a Lady in the northern virginia area for an adult nursing relationship. Would love to chat with you about your desires and how I can serve you. Have experience in wet/dry suckling. Thanks Ladies!:)
[email protected]
leenagee

Libertyville, IL

#45 Nov 20, 2009
MilkMaiden wrote:
I have become all but obsessed with this. I stimulated my breasts into lactation by daily massage and stimulation. I was able to place an ad on another site and found a man who was actually only a few miles from me, interested in this same situation. I am married, and my husband is disgusted by the idea...so this would be something secretive. I was ready to walk out the door to meet this man, when I got worried and scared about meeting a stranger. He lived too close, and if he ended up being a freak...then what? It was to be awesome, because we wanted to arrange a few visits daily....but I couldn't follow through. I'm SO frustrated!
I would love to know exactly what you did to start lactation-it's been a fantasy since my teens-I'm eager to find someone, too. I'm older-61, but this could be an amazing addition to my life.
leenagee

Libertyville, IL

#46 Nov 20, 2009
I am in Chicagoland...have become completely absorbed with adding lactation to my life, to fulfill a fantasy of many years. I'd love to talk to others beginning this sensual journey and ultimately to find a partner to assist me in the process.
CuriousBreasts

Carrollton, GA

#47 Nov 20, 2009
I'm a very sexy, very fit 51 year old female who looks about 40 seeking a male or female to nurse my breasts to lactation and then continue with an ongoing nursing relationship. I live on the gulf coast in mississippi and would prefer someone who could visit a couple of times per day. I am self-employed and work at home so my schedule is flexible. Anyone who can assist, please respond.
Mark

Dumfries, VA

#48 Nov 23, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving Folks! Am seeking to earn the friendship of a Lady near the Dulles Airport of Northern Virginia to enjoy the magical/near-spiritual pleasure of an adult nursing relationship. Am a middle age, out-going, playful SWM. Understand, Ladies, your needs are always paramount. Thanks!:) [email protected]
EagerToTry

Albuquerque, NM

#49 Nov 26, 2009
Hey there, I'm an 18 year-old male who has heard of the enjoyment people get from adult nursing and I'd love to try it out.

If you're from New Mexico or close, email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k 7 min Kris 111,918
Gay/bi k.k 7 min Shaneoro 70,926
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min lineman19992 1,253,744
any blonde bottom ? 8 min pal-lion 1
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 8 min nviniclac 222,114
Get Hard When a Little Boy Sits on Your Lap? (Oct '14) 8 min Him 52
Any gay men or lads in Nuneaton? (Mar '13) 8 min Mersondog123 954
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 24 min Bifoodl 14,924
More from around the web