|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here in SD. Are you in a relationship now?
No I am not in a relationship right now. But I am a sincere and honest male who respects womanhood. I've also never married. I think adult nursing exemplifies the dignity and power of Womanhood more than anything else except perhaps child birth. I think adult nursing allows a man to fully appreciate Womanhood in its totality, provided he is really open to it. Let me know if you're open to a dialogue. I live in San Diego.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
If so tell me what you are looking to find.
Jim

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Hi susan, are you lactating? I am just curious. I live in San Diego as well. It seems like San Diego is over represented on this thread.
Tammy

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

I have a question on this ANR. I love to have my breast suckled on. My husband would find this chat weird so i don't mention it to him. How can you have an ANR without it becoming sexual? It makes me so aroused, i would think it would lead to something else. I think i'd feel more comfortable with another woman. Do they have a machine that can give you that sensation without a partner?
WhiteBlackButtaf ly

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 58 and near downtown. And you, your age and location?
I'm 60 and live in the Mission Valley area. I'd like to get to know you better if possible. I believe in discussion and dialogue before anything in terms of an actual relationship. I'm somewhat intellectual, with deep emotional and spiritual instincts. I see adult breastfeeding as a major life experience because of its rich potential on so many different levels.
hootaz

Wigan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

i am looking for someone to suckle my 38E breasts, anyone from the uk?
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Tammy wrote:
I have a question on this ANR. I love to have my breast suckled on. My husband would find this chat weird so i don't mention it to him. How can you have an ANR without it becoming sexual? It makes me so aroused, i would think it would lead to something else. I think i'd feel more comfortable with another woman. Do they have a machine that can give you that sensation without a partner?
I cannot believe your husband would not have an interest in suckling at your breasts. Is that the situation? Yes, agreed. It is very sexual. Personally, I don't think it can be anything else for me. Ideally, that will require a real relationship. The husband is the best resource. He's really not interested?
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Jim wrote:
Hi susan, are you lactating? I am just curious. I live in San Diego as well. It seems like San Diego is over represented on this thread.
No, not lactating. It just isn't a reasonable project alone.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

hootaz wrote:
i am looking for someone to suckle my 38E breasts, anyone from the uk?
Heading there next month. Tell me the weather is good.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

WhiteBlackButtafly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 60 and live in the Mission Valley area. I'd like to get to know you better if possible. I believe in discussion and dialogue before anything in terms of an actual relationship. I'm somewhat intellectual, with deep emotional and spiritual instincts. I see adult breastfeeding as a major life experience because of its rich potential on so many different levels.
Can we discuss this on a different connect?
sullygrl

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe your husband would not have an interest in suckling at your breasts. Is that the situation? Yes, agreed. It is very sexual. Personally, I don't think it can be anything else for me. Ideally, that will require a real relationship. The husband is the best resource. He's really not interested?
Oh its true, my husband will not have anything to do with it. I was really excited and started to get drops on my own (pump, massage, dom). I thought this was going to be a great gift between the two of us but it backfired right in my face. He thinks it's weird and disgusting. To bad, his loss.
trrswweet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Hello, any ladies on the north side of houston?
trrswweet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

If there is a lady in the houston area, married or not, email me. Even if you only want to talk/chat. More would be better. trrssweet@yahoo.com
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

sullygrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh its true, my husband will not have anything to do with it. I was really excited and started to get drops on my own (pump, massage, dom). I thought this was going to be a great gift between the two of us but it backfired right in my face. He thinks it's weird and disgusting. To bad, his loss.
I'm so sorry. What will you do now? It is almost humiliating to have someone disregard such a deep emotion and pleasure.
Michael

Beverly, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

sullygrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats really sad Tammy but your right its his loss. Susan is right its hard to have an ANR without it becoming sexual but its not impossible if both people understand the boundries. I get together with an ex gf about once a month just to suckle,no sex, sometimes for hours. Not that there isnt an occiasional orgasm which just happens from suckling sometimes but no sex. Her husband thinks like yours and they have twin 1 yr old girls and she is commited to staying with her husband. Anyway I dont live that far from you and if you ever just need your boobs drained or want to chat i would love to talk to you.

Since: Apr 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 58 and near downtown. And you, your age and location?
Hi Susan...as I mentioned in an earlier post, I live in the Mission Valley area of San Diego. I'm a young 60 and quite single, and genuinely believe in the inherent goodness of an adult breastfeeding relationship on spiritual, emotional and potentially sexual grounds. You suggested communicating on a more direct basis. You can e-mail me at the_feminine_explorer@yahoo.co m.
Houstonanrluvr

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

I'm 23, looking for a real relationship that includes anr. Hoping to find a serious guy soon. I have a boyfriend but he's not interested in it...:(.
sheis

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

what?
San Diego Friendships

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Being single and having the kind of reverence for womanhood that I do, adult breastfeeding seems an almost sacred thing that can magnify the sexual joy of both man and woman. I think perhaps we might be looking for the same thing. I do believe in commnication and respect first. The fact that you are older is actually a joy and not a negative thing at all. Let me know if you feel interested in a friendship, and I will communicate further. As I mentioned, I live in the Mission Valley area.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

San Diego Friendships wrote:
<quoted text>
Being single and having the kind of reverence for womanhood that I do, adult breastfeeding seems an almost sacred thing that can magnify the sexual joy of both man and woman. I think perhaps we might be looking for the same thing. I do believe in commnication and respect first. The fact that you are older is actually a joy and not a negative thing at all. Let me know if you feel interested in a friendship, and I will communicate further. As I mentioned, I live in the Mission Valley area.
It seems there are several of us in the area. Are you involved in a relationship? Can we communicate off site?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min beckpalacio 464,509
Any guys/gals in Toronto into Asians? 4 min Chad 4
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min mort321 270,480
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min fitsportslad95 368,554
Girls - Do you ENJOY giving oral sex to men? (May '07) 4 min Pattie- 1,398
Any girls wanna trade vids on email 5 min j jay 8
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 5 min help007 4,860
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min loth23 10,018
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min jlw19991 154,478

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: