Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3882 Sep 21, 2011
Getting discouraged...I have been trying to relactate for over a month and no progress, I am suckled, pumped, and stimulated frequently. I was trying to do this with medication but its looking like that or give up. :(
MikeDD777USN

Greensboro, NC

#3883 Sep 21, 2011
ForeverAllyKat wrote:
Getting discouraged...I have been trying to relactate for over a month and no progress, I am suckled, pumped, and stimulated frequently. I was trying to do this with medication but its looking like that or give up.:(
Please do not give up now, Everyone is different, some take longer than others, sounds to me like you are doing everything right. I know there will come a day that you will be rewarded and you will say to yourself, It was worth it !! Have a GFREAT day!!

Mike

“Ordinary Guy”

Since: Aug 11

Santa Fe, NM

#3884 Sep 22, 2011
Any woman in or near New Mexico looking for a man to be suckle buddies with. I'm interested in wanting to share that with someone.

Since: Jun 11

Orlando, FL

#3885 Sep 22, 2011
i want to relactate in orlando florida need long term milker

Mesa, AZ

#3886 Sep 22, 2011
Hey lactng, yes I have checked my email, but I havent received any email from you. I gave my correct address sinistersix78@hotmail.com. If you have send me one, must have deleted it by accident. Send me another email, this time Put ANR in the subject box.
lactng wrote:
I take it you haven't checked your email.
<quoted text>
uncertain02

North Grafton, MA

#3887 Sep 22, 2011
curious 75 wrote:
<quoted text>hi "uncertain"..sorry we haven't been able to connect..but i'll keep on trying..i'm looking to connect with someone soon..i'm really engorged..had to stop taking fenugreek..pump isn't doing the trick.
Beel looking for you on here. I do hope you have given up.
Sweetgirl

Mississippi State, MS

#3888 Sep 23, 2011
Hey :) anyone near starkville ms? i dont have milk but am willing to try dry ^-^. sn0wflake@live.com
hung69

Portland, OR

#3889 Sep 23, 2011
Sweetgirl wrote:
Hey :) anyone near starkville ms? i dont have milk but am willing to try dry ^-^. sn0wflake@live.com
I am from columbusbut take classes at msu. i am m/26 and interested.
Join Free
Sweetgirl

Mississippi State, MS

#3890 Sep 23, 2011
hung69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! oh my yay :)!

Blue Springs, MO

#3891 Sep 23, 2011
ANR in KCMO wrote:
Anyone want to help me induce lactation?
No sex, just suckling...
Hi, I'm 45 in Kansas City. I'm 5'6" 155lbs. Half asian half Irish single male. I'd be interested in a discreet ANR relationship with you. Willing to exchange a recent picture. Hope to hear from you.

Please contact me. I'm sdwscan2000 on Yahoo.

Sam

Blue Springs, MO

#3892 Sep 23, 2011
ANR in KCMO wrote:
Looking for discreet ANR relationship in Kansas City, MO. No sex, just strictly suckling. Must be clean and disease/drug free. I am serious.
I'm interested. I live in Kansas City. 45 single male half asian/half irish. 5'6" 155lbs.

Please contact me at sdwscan2000@yahoo.com

Sam

Blue Springs, MO

#3893 Sep 23, 2011
milk maid wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were in KC or closer!!=(
I'm a 45 single male in Kansas City. Half irish/half asian. I'm 5'6" 155 lbs. I might be interested in an anr relationship with you. Please contact me at sdwscan@yahoo.com

Sam
Caramel in Columbus

Corbin, KY

#3894 Sep 23, 2011
rustedrootnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never heard that one, but I would not mind sucking on you if you are interested? I am not worried about my teeth, lol, just love sucking.
Lol. I am referring to the depletion of calcium from the bones of the one who lactates. As the drinker you would only be receiving those nutrients; a positive impact on you. Negative impact on the giver.
Sweetgirl

Mississippi State, MS

#3895 Sep 23, 2011
hung69 wrote:
<quoted text>
my nipples cant wait :)!
exploringme77

United States

#3896 Sep 24, 2011
Hi I am in Raleigh NC and interested in an ANR. I am a 34 year old AA female who just stopped lactating about 6 months ago. Still can squeeze a little clear fluid but not much. Looking for intimacy, anyone interested.
exploringme77

United States

#3897 Sep 24, 2011
mommies little guy wrote:
i am looking for older voluptous large breated naturally endowed woman for ANR i am in my late 20s want some one 30s -60s
Where are you located? I am in Raleigh NC
exploringme77

United States

#3898 Sep 24, 2011
Dude21a wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to help also have anr experience, also in the NC area
Are you still looking. I am new to the formal ANR but have been interested for many years, just did not know the name for it. Been missing out all these years.
John

Gloucester, VA

#3899 Sep 24, 2011
Don't get me wrong here I am in favor of the idea but somewhat confused. For a woman to lactate isn't a hormonal change needed within her body to stimulate milk production? Other than pregnancy how could this change occur?
ABW

Gloucester, VA

#3902 Sep 24, 2011
harriett wrote:
<quoted text>
medicine prescribed by a doctor mixed with liberal use of a breast pump. It will take a while, but a female can produce. I know having done it
Would you mind stating what medication you were prescribed and in what dosage so it can be researched on line?

“Ordinary Guy”

Since: Aug 11

Santa Fe, NM

#3903 Sep 24, 2011
20 year old white male still looking for an ANR partner in Santa Fe. Hit me up if interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min mmc 418,474
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 3 min Ukbabeshow 5,939
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min dollarsbill 27,182
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Officialnaldo 254,195
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hornydude022 546,802
Wives farting for their husbands!!!!! 4 min Jessica Hamel 23
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Ali-G 599,518
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min liljoker777u 61,823
More from around the web