adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
Cathy

United States

#3910 Sep 25, 2011
cdgr wrote:
<quoted text>
great, how can I contact you?
I am a white female looking for a male ANR partner in San Antonio
Cathy

United States

#3911 Sep 25, 2011
Any males interested in San Antonio, Tx?
bored

Blackstone, IL

#3912 Sep 25, 2011
Cathy wrote:
Any males interested in San Antonio, Tx?
that is so hot
London m

UK

#3914 Sep 25, 2011
Lexus wrote:
I have large dd - breast implants. I'm only looking for a sucker and eats-sleeps breast. I want to be nurses all the time and any where. No need to reply if your not clean or educated. Looking for central ok. Exchange tits for cock is good
I am from London England but occasionally come to Tulsa on business. Could you give me a way of contacting you when i am there?
London m

UK

#3915 Sep 25, 2011
Swollen wrote:
I'm a 25 year old woman and have been inducing lactation for a few months now, my breasts have now swelled to an e cup, and have begun to produce a small amount of milk. I think I need to be suckled to help the milk drain and my boyfriend doesn't want to participate as I think he has been enjoying my breasts being hot and firm! What should I do?
I would like to suckle them for you
London m

UK

#3916 Sep 25, 2011
Metro wrote:
I stopped breast feeding when my child reached 6 months my dad sucks on me me and I'm still lactating more than a year later.
Hello I am in London and would like to be fed.
London m

UK

#3918 Sep 25, 2011
Dotty Angel wrote:
Hi there, I live in the south of England, in west Sussex. I am looking for an ANR partner, male or female. I would be more than happy to double up with a women and use our ANR to build on a long lasting friendship.
I have fed three of my own children, and haven't lactated for two years. Very much looking forward to using my breasts for an adult milk relationship.xx
I live in London and would like to partake in discrete feeding

Since: Aug 11

Fort Worth, TX

#3919 Sep 26, 2011
Do you feel me?
Do you feel my mouth as it latches onto your breast
my wet hungy lips curling around your nipple and suckling
Do you feel my hand on your other breast
kneading you, needing you?
Do you feel your milk go into my mouth filling it with your warmth
your emotions, you soul?
Do you feel your wetness go down my throat to my innermost,
my being as you and I become one?
Do you feel my sounds as I gurgle and slurp from your fountain of womanhood?
Do you feel your arms around my head, my neck, my back
as you hold your little boy and coo at me with your heart pounding,
relaxing into that zone of state and fog of bliss?
Do you feel me?
russ1

Denver, CO

#3920 Sep 26, 2011
Looking for ABF lady, will help to induce, help to relieve over production and or increase production. retired, D&D free, U too. yours or mine. Discreat.
denver CO
JLB19

Seattle, WA

#3921 Sep 26, 2011
Northwestlady wrote:
<quoted text>
I never left WA. I am in Oregon. Where are you? How old are you?
Northwest Lady - I live in WA and would be interested. josephlogan19 @ gmail . com
JLB19

Seattle, WA

#3922 Sep 26, 2011
Suckle wrote:
I was pregnant with twins before, so I do believe I can lactate again.... I really want to try to make my breasts produce milk and satisfy a man and to nurture him at my breast.
Hi Suckle,

I am in Seattle. I would love to connect. My email is josephlogan19 @ gmail.com
JLB19

Seattle, WA

#3923 Sep 26, 2011
Livelifefun wrote:
Hi im in vancouver,wa 21 year old woman who wants to relactate , i still have verry little drops but i want to.supply a man with this, i am married but my husband is is not into this, any men or woman around this area portland,vancouver interested?
Hi Livelifun,

I am in WA and would love to connect up. josephlogan19 @ gmail.com (no spaces in between).

Since: Apr 11

United States

#3924 Sep 26, 2011
Where did all the women from KC go?
Terry

Auckland, New Zealand

#3925 Sep 26, 2011
Ladybug wrote:
is anyone here from Auckland, New Zealand?
Looking for a guy to help me to induce lactation
Would love to hear from you, Im an Auckland based Irishman, adore adult breastfeeding. Please contact me on [email protected]
Kind Regards
Terry
Terry

Auckland, New Zealand

#3926 Sep 26, 2011
I would love to have a chat, please contact me on [email protected] I live in Auckland
Regards
Terry
submissive husband

Henderson, NV

#3927 Sep 26, 2011
how do i ask my wife to let me suckle her to begin her milk production?
sasksweetie

Esterhazy, Canada

#3929 Sep 26, 2011
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
methi dana is what i use. A teaspoon in a cup of water. let it sit overnight, then drink it in the morning. My breasts started to fill right away then after a few days I produced a little milk, the more and more gradually. You need a prescribtion for this.
methi dana is Fenugreek and in the USA and Canada can be purchased at any health food/nutrition store...not sure about other countries
ohsure

Bismarck, ND

#3930 Sep 26, 2011
try ordering domperidone on-line. there are sources out there.
sasksweetie

Esterhazy, Canada

#3931 Sep 26, 2011
ohsure wrote:
try ordering domperidone on-line. there are sources out there.
ohsure is right... dom is a much better choice than fenugreek...which works for some but not most and even then...it rarely works well

“Say Hello”

Since: Jun 11

Glendora

#3932 Sep 27, 2011
My wife and I are in the LA area and she is just about ready to ween the little one, but still wants to produce, so I will contginue to suckle her for both the reasons of intimacy and her being able to produce for others. Are there any coules in the area that would be willing to assist as I work odd hours? She is also trying to become a lactation consultant so if we can find another couple she is willing to work with the female and in exchange allow me to suckle on the other woman as well. We would love the oppertunity to work with another couple on the joys of an ANR.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min poan17 1,507,512
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min Redsbigcock 155,361
Husbands that like hearing about wives past sex... (May '08) 3 min TomR 274
master seeking no limit female slave 3 min master 1
23 yo Female - ask me anything for an honest an... 3 min silwerwolf 551
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 min Black Snake Moan 6,097
raped but never told your husband (Sep '15) 3 min annmssb 45
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Young18hot 357,179
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min Jimmysausages 26,022
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 8 min Hornydaddy72 252,578
More from around the web