“Ordinary Guy”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3692 Aug 28, 2011
I'm a 20 year old single male living in the Santa Fe area in New Mexico looking for a partner to commit an adult nursing relationship with.

If you're interested, email me at marcoman129@yahoo.com
Milk Man

Conroe, TX

#3693 Aug 29, 2011
I am 49 look 30, 6'1" tall dark brown hair and very good looking and in shape. I am looking for that special lady. I want to experience the suckling, the bonding and the sensual Pleasures of your expression of milk. Their is nothing more beautiful than watching your milk expression. To me it is sexy, sensual, spiritual in a way. I want to experience this with you and bond with you. Please feel free to contact me I look forward to meeting my Soul mate. Thank you and have a great day..

Christiana, TN

#3694 Aug 29, 2011
Hello, I am a 25 year old man who would like to find a woman in Nashville, TN that is interested in adult nursing, ABF, ANR or whatever you want to call it.

Been looking far and wide, and have not found any women.
Caramel in Columbus

Powell, OH

#3695 Aug 29, 2011
I told my boyfriend of 8 years that I want to try this and I think I freaked him out what do I do? I feel like we are at the end of our road and I wanted to try this to increase our intimacy and our trust for 1 another. When I read about this I could not bring myself to ask him so I asked here if anyone was interested in helping me. I've been extremely turned on by the idea for a while now but found that this idea is actually called something a few days ago. How do I help him to want this as much as I do and feel good about it?

Fort Worth, TX

#3696 Aug 30, 2011
Caramel in Columbus wrote:
I told my boyfriend of 8 years that I want to try this and I think I freaked him out what do I do? I feel like we are at the end of our road and I wanted to try this to increase our intimacy and our trust for 1 another. When I read about this I could not bring myself to ask him so I asked here if anyone was interested in helping me. I've been extremely turned on by the idea for a while now but found that this idea is actually called something a few days ago. How do I help him to want this as much as I do and feel good about it?
This is almost how I got turned on to ANR. My long time masseause told me her husband wouldn't suck her breasts after she'd had their last baby. Her tits had hurt but he still wouldn't suck her milk. Told her it was gross. So, I told her I would have suckled her till she was dry. She stopped her massage, pulled up her blouse, undid her bra and let me suckle her. What a feeling. I knew I had to have more of that. But my wife, who went through menapause is turned off now by sex of any sort, so I'm looking for an ANR partner here in the DFW area.
Livelifefun

United States

#3697 Aug 30, 2011
Hi im in vancouver,wa 21 year old woman who wants to relactate , i still have verry little drops but i want to.supply a man with this, i am married but my husband is is not into this, any men or woman around this area portland,vancouver interested?
Areolace

Willamina, OR

#3698 Aug 30, 2011
Livelifefun wrote:
Hi im in vancouver,wa 21 year old woman who wants to relactate , i still have verry little drops but i want to.supply a man with this, i am married but my husband is is not into this, any men or woman around this area portland,vancouver interested?
Do yo have any age or other limits? I am a 67 year young gentleman, 5'-6", 170lb, DDF, and live in the Puget Sound area presently. I am semi-retired so I could travel to meet you (especially during the weekdays) to see if you have any interest. I am experienced in ANR and would like to see if there is any connection between us. If interested, please contact me at my e-mail address: areolace@gmail.com and we can communicate to see if there is any interest in possibly meeting to discuss ANR.
Areolace
curiosity 75

Melrose, MA

#3699 Aug 30, 2011
how r u able to induce without supplements or TET's ?
Join Free

“Ordinary Guy”

Location hidden

#3700 Aug 30, 2011
curiosity 75 wrote:
how r u able to induce without supplements or TET's ?
Nipple stimulation works as well. Rub, squeeze, and sucking the nipples can do it. Keep in mind that takes a while to do and having a dedicated partner goes a long way.
curious75

Melrose, MA

#3701 Aug 30, 2011
hi "mommie's little guy".. I am 34 with 38 EE's ..I have large nipples with 3.5" areolas.. I recently started lactating and have extremely swollen, milk-filled breast...would you like to talk further?
curious75

Melrose, MA

#3702 Aug 30, 2011
kalon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is almost how I got turned on to ANR. My long time masseause told me her husband wouldn't suck her breasts after she'd had their last baby. Her tits had hurt but he still wouldn't suck her milk. Told her it was gross. So, I told her I would have suckled her till she was dry. She stopped her massage, pulled up her blouse, undid her bra and let me suckle her. What a feeling. I knew I had to have more of that. But my wife, who went through menapause is turned off now by sex of any sort, so I'm looking for an ANR partner here in the DFW area.
hi how r things going?
curious75

Melrose, MA

#3703 Aug 30, 2011
mommies little guy wrote:
i am looking for older voluptous large breated naturally endowed woman for ANR i am in my late 20s want some one 30s -60s
Hi "mommies little guy"..I am a 32 year old female with 38EE's with large nipples and 3.2" areolas..I recently started lactating and my breasts are swollen with milk..I'm really excited at the prospect of being "milked" or nursed by someone..Are u interested in communicating?

Fort Worth, TX

#3704 Aug 30, 2011
curious75 wrote:
<quoted text>hi how r things going?
They're going well. I see you've got some milk-swollen tits. What can I do for you?
D Man

Wilmington, NC

#3705 Aug 30, 2011
curious75 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi "mommies little guy"..I am a 32 year old female with 38EE's with large nipples and 3.2" areolas..I recently started lactating and my breasts are swollen with milk..I'm really excited at the prospect of being "milked" or nursed by someone..Are u interested in communicating?
i want to drink your milk!

Since: Jul 11

Richardson, TX

#3706 Aug 30, 2011
Hi all, I hate to jump in to an already crowded region, but I am an 18 year old male from the North Dallas, TX area, and I would love to have an ANR. Contact me at xerxese1@hotmail.com

Since: May 10

Pullman, WA

#3707 Aug 30, 2011
20-year-old guy looking in North Idaho around Coeur d'Alene or Post Falls.

Fort Worth, TX

#3708 Aug 31, 2011
Stanjacobs wrote:
Hi all, I hate to jump in to an already crowded region, but I am an 18 year old male from the North Dallas, TX area, and I would love to have an ANR. Contact me at xerxese1@hotmail.com
It's not that it's a crowded region, as you say, but that there aren't (m)any women in DFW who like ANR. Fort Worth is my home town and I love it, but the women here are less than adventurous. Ladies, prove me wrong, if I am wrong.
Areolace

Willamina, OR

#3709 Aug 31, 2011
curious75 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi "mommies little guy"..I am a 32 year old female with 38EE's with large nipples and 3.2" areolas..I recently started lactating and my breasts are swollen with milk..I'm really excited at the prospect of being "milked" or nursed by someone..Are u interested in communicating?
Curious75
Where are you located?
Areolace
seeker

Wilmington, MA

#3710 Aug 31, 2011
curious75 wrote:
Care to chat? I guess you are close to my location..

Kennesaw, GA

#3711 Aug 31, 2011
seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to chat? I guess you are close to my location..
I would love to lay in your arms and taste your lovingly sweet necture from you breasts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21 ask and ill try answering all 2 min jesscuminme 10
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Gayboi 18 490,171
Scat girls 2 min Paman19 1
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Theguyman97 91,561
The Suculent return 3 min Shahla 2,672
Rape fantasies 3 min OhSoBad 10
Any uncircumcised guys? 3 min Uk4u 130
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Gregvox 401,346
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min nice guy 173,417
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Sissywannabe24 298,210