Portsmouth, UK

#3444 Jul 24, 2011
Mature single Hampshire male needs breastfeeding
ddipod@yahoo.co.uk
Northwestlady

Portland, OR

#3445 Jul 24, 2011
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Northwest Lady. I'm located in Oregon also. I've always wanted to nurse from a woman with motherly affection who can allow me be in her kind breast. Are you still looking? Let me know.
I'm 39 y/o
Hello, haven't been on here in several weeks
we can chat if you like and get to know each other.You can reach me at rammuel1@yahoo.com
Tony

Portland, OR

#3446 Jul 24, 2011
Sorry the previous one was for you Tony
Stan

Richardson, TX

#3447 Jul 24, 2011
Hi, I am a 19 year old male in the Dallas area looking for an ANR/ABF partner. I deeply want this intimate relationship with a woman, and I comprehend the dedication necessary for this relationship to exist. If you are a woman interested in the Dallas, TX area, contact me at xerxese1@hotmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you!!

Since: Jul 11

Maple Heights, OH

#3448 Jul 24, 2011
Milkman 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am working 4 days a week n Cleveland for at least 6 months. I have had an ANR before and would like to share this again
How can I contact you?
emma oziegbe

Nigeria

#3449 Jul 24, 2011
wat sup
Michael Toronto

Richmond Hill, Canada

#3450 Jul 24, 2011
24 M Ontario Canada wrote:
Hi everyone,
I've been wanting to be in an adult nursing relationship for a long time...I'm 24 m Toronto Canada, and I`d love to chat and maybe eventually meet with a woman who is interested in ANR as well.
Feel free to send me an email at michael.kerian@yahoo.ca
Thanks,
Michael
Looking for women in Ontario who are interested in starting an adult nursing relationship...

michael.kerian@yahoo.ca
Milkdoesabodygoo d

Minneapolis, MN

#3451 Jul 24, 2011
nurturingmom38dd wrote:
any man in the KSMo Ne area that woulf like an ABF relationship.
I think that I could have lot of milk to share with a dedicated partner
I would love to have the pleasure of helping you, what is KSMo Ne area?
Join Free

Maple Heights, OH

#3452 Jul 24, 2011
Milkman 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am working 4 days a week n Cleveland for at least 6 months. I have had an ANR before and would like to share this again
Is there a way we can talk directly?
DLP358

Clermont, FL

#3453 Jul 25, 2011
Retired guy in Atlanta looking for an ANR with someone who wants alot of attention paid to her breasts. I have lots of time to devote to this.

“Interested in ABF”

Sydney

#3454 Jul 25, 2011
Hi there. I'm a 39 yr old single guy living in Sydney, Australia and I'm interested in meeting a woman to start an adult breast feeding relationship- I've always had a fascination with breast feeding, and recently I've been reading some erotic adult breast feeding literature which really turned me on. I have a strong healthy body with wide shoulders and chest. I also have a lovely thick cock. I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, and I'm employed. If there's someone living in Sydney who's interested in introducing me to ABF, I'd love to hear from you.

“Interested in ABF”

Sydney

#3455 Jul 25, 2011
Hi again- forgot to add my email address: patniblock2011@hotmail.com If there's someone interested, drop me an email. Thanks!
Dirty Mind

New York, NY

#3457 Jul 25, 2011
I've been curious, but this isn't something I'd be devastated to never try.

“NYC Suckler ISO Wet/Dry Nurse”

Since: Apr 11

New York, NY

#3458 Jul 25, 2011
Dirty Mind wrote:
I've been curious, but this isn't something I'd be devastated to never try.
I'm in Manhattan, and am an experienced suckler... I'd welcome the chance to chat, and possibly meet for nursing. I'm a 39 year-old, good-looking, clean, and discreet white professional. You will not be disappointed with my looks, personality, or charm!

Please feel free to email me directly at billwoodie@gmail.com
Rusty

Long Beach, CA

#3459 Jul 25, 2011
Joscell wrote:
I live in Los Angeles, if anyone is from here, hit me up.
Hi! So I'd like to make arrangements to meet up with you and suckle on your bulging breasts. I'm in the LA area. When can we make this happen?
Tony

Portland, OR

#3460 Jul 25, 2011
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Northwest Lady. I'm located in Oregon also. I've always wanted to nurse from a woman with motherly affection who can allow me be in her kind breast. Are you still looking? Let me know.
I'm 39 y/o
Hi Tony, You can reach me at rammuel1@yahoo.com
would love to chat with you

Since: Apr 11

United States

#3461 Jul 26, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
Omg, after my kids were born i was full of milk ( and i am 36dd). When my husband and I would f--k and I had an orgasm it would squirt everwhwere. He loved the taste and I loved the feeling. I thoroughly loved having a man nurse from me.
Oh god that is soo hot!! My wife was so shy when she was nursing our kids and we had sex. She was always trying to hide her nipples. I got to suck her a few times and tasted her sweet milk. It drove me crazy.. I was to worried about her being shy so I never told her how much it turned me on.. She has very large breasts 36 dd with very long and thick nipples. When she nursed her nipples were about 1 inch long and as thick as a pinky or thicker.. I would love to meet someone that would let me do this again. She is not into it at all.. I'm in Kansas and Nebraska each week? anyone
Need someone to suckle

Sacramento, CA

#3462 Jul 26, 2011
Hello! I am new to ANR and am looking for a kind, gentle, man to teach me about how to lactate and keep the suckling time on going. I live in Northern California, and would love to meet a man that can help me and have an on going. ANR.

Since: May 10

United States

#3463 Jul 26, 2011
20-year-old guy looking for a woman around northern Idaho to try this with. I've tried this once before with a woman who was not lactating and we both found it very enjoyable.
joey

Batavia, NY

#3464 Jul 27, 2011
Sherri wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowboy 0434, i wish you could help me out. one of your previous comments states that you are in texas, and I need someone in the western new york area who is willing to help me out.:( i really can't wait to try this out though. if there's anyone else interested in helping me lactate i'd love to share my breasts with any local man who will have them and who can appreciate how dedicated he must be to maintaining it. i've already baught a breast pump, but it doesnt seem to be working.... anyone have any suggestions?
in albion would love to help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min Nips_mgee 13,768
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Random 456,071
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min el_duragito 17,510
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Subzero789 598,386
Pee Fetish (Jan '10) 4 min BbwDoesItAll 1,813
Be my male xtube/youtube slave 4 min Tightbtm12 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Random 279,356
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min horny at work 36m 76,031
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min Mxx 633,828
More from around the web