adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...

United States

#3386 Jul 15, 2011
greenoveralls wrote:
Hello all,
I'm a 29 year old guy living in Austin, Texas. I travel a lot around the state though. Would like to know if there is any woman in Texas who would like to be my ANR partner.
how u doing. I live in san antonio.

Cincinnati, OH

#3387 Jul 16, 2011
SharingIT wrote:
Whether dry nursing your partner to induce lactation, or hand massage, finger stimulation and breast pumping, choose a physical technique you are comfortable with and enjoy: then focus on training your subconscious to respond to making milk instead of, or in conjunction with, sexual arousal. The secret to inducing lactation is creating a proper mental state that will cause the brain to stimulate the breasts to letdown, and mammary glands to make milk. How long it takes to lactate, depends entirely on how long it takes you to decide to create the proper mental state! How much milk you will be able to produce will depend on how much milk you want.
Hi SharingIT, are you near western Ohio? If so maybe I could nurse on you until all your needs have been fullfilled. What do you say?

United States

#3388 Jul 16, 2011
Desiretocomforty ou,

I'm in Mesa, and been looking for a female partner for a while now.

If you are interested in chatting my add is: zmikeinaz at gmail

Fountain Hills, AZ

#3389 Jul 16, 2011
Desiretocomfortyou wrote:
I have the fantasy of breastfeeding a man but a true ANR seems like an overwhelming commitment. Right now I would let him dry suck and cradle him and comfort him and from a loving bond and if we ever had children I would of course breastfeed him also.
I am in the N area of phx. I would love to talk to you about this. You can reach me at [email protected]
Have a great weekend

Carrollton, TX

#3390 Jul 16, 2011
rustedrootnut wrote:
<quoted text>
If I might ask, what herbs are you using. I just met a local lady who I am dry sucking, but she wants to induce without drugs. Any suggestions. Thanks.
Im taking Fenugeek(may be spelled wrong)Fennel seed extrac,Mothers milk plus(different herbs inside a capsule). I had to quit thou do to not having a close suckle partner...

Carrollton, TX

#3391 Jul 16, 2011
I am NOT IN TX first
I'm still looking for a suckle partner in PA. I had to quit everything I had been doing, cause a 'possible' suckle partner fell throuh. If interested you can contact me at: [email protected]

Would love a ANR/ABR. No one-timers please. I prefer 1 man only, but if schedules conflict, may need 2..I am very serious about this. I am looking into getting some dom this time.

United States

#3392 Jul 16, 2011
lapeaue wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the thought of suckling.... reach me and I will suck all day.
Too bad ur not looking for a man. I am in Pewaukee.

Dover, OH

#3393 Jul 17, 2011
Middle age SWM is seeking a Lady with milk or who just enjoys being nursed in the Dover - New Philadelphia, Ohio area. I have wet/dry nursing experience. I understand this is a serious committment and that your desires/needs always come first.:)
[email protected]
Peaches - in Michigan

Warren, MI

#3394 Jul 17, 2011
I'm a beautiful African-American woman seeking an Adult Nursing Relationship. I'm single, no kids, no drama. I'm located in Sterling Heights, MI. Email me at [email protected], be prepared to send a picture of yourself. Thanks

Manchester, CT

#3395 Jul 17, 2011
I am looking for any lactating ladies, or ladies who want help to start lactating, in the New England area. Age is not an issue. I am an extremely interested and very gentle male.

Manchester, CT

#3396 Jul 17, 2011
maturesue wrote:
would love to be ble to adult breastfeed
Hi maturesue, I would love to help you. I am a very gentle male who enjoys breast feeding very much. Lets talk

Manchester, CT

#3397 Jul 17, 2011
Lactating wrote:
don't understand the taboo part. It's so natural. I have taken no herbs no nothing but suckling and hand manipulation. 
Why must people frown on something soo  sensual??
I am a woman and long to expess my unique womanly sexuality with the amazing body God has given me. 
I rejoice in my lactation arrousal. It consumes me. I long for my milk to be the main focus of my partner. 
I long for my husband to lust my milk more than the rest of me. 
Why can we not be equally yoked?
Why must I turn to the lust of another?
I long to gush milk in public and catch the glances of lusting men. I long to offer it to anyone who lusts it.   When will I find satisfaction and not be consumed with lust?
I long for a man to see my nipples leaking through my blouse and forcefully suckle without permission. Pin me on the floor up against a wall...
How sick am I?!?
I am a male in manchester who would love to be breast fed by a woman such as you. Wanna get together?

Beaverton, OR

#3398 Jul 18, 2011
Northwest Lady wrote:
Sorry Breast sucker, I'm in Oregon. Good luck!
Hi Northwest Lady. I'm located in Oregon also. I've always wanted to nurse from a woman with motherly affection who can allow me be in her kind breast. Are you still looking? Let me know.
I'm 39 y/o
read them all during last

North Grafton, MA

#3399 Jul 18, 2011
lovenursing wrote:
<quoted text>I am a male in manchester who would love to be breast fed by a woman such as you. Wanna get together?
Go back to pg 148 or so. There was someone looking there-near you

Garden Grove, CA

#3400 Jul 19, 2011
Can someone tell me what's so beautiful about a ANR. I just wanna be able to understand.

Garden Grove, CA

#3401 Jul 19, 2011
I lost a baby but my breasts are full of milk, i would've never thought of it.

Cincinnati, OH

#3402 Jul 19, 2011
I am expecting in a few months, and I have already started lactating. I would LOVE to find someone in the Cincinnati area that is interested in a regular ANR (SOON!)

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

#3403 Jul 19, 2011
Jocelle_Starz wrote:
would you like to breast feed me

Philadelphia, PA

#3404 Jul 19, 2011
Jocelle_Starz wrote:
Would love to see big swollen breast fill of milk would you send me pictures of big breast! [email protected] would be big turn on

Since: Apr 11

United States

#3405 Jul 19, 2011
Jocelle_Starz wrote:
hI Jocelle, sorry to hear about your loss... do you have interest in being in an anr relationship or was your comment out of surprise?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Muslim women, always ready for sex, they we... (Sep '11) 16 min spongeypuss 365
have you ever caught or spied on a guy jerking ... (Sep '09) 16 min hornyphil69 275
litte girl slutt 16 min robert 360
nanded gays 16 min omkar 22
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 16 min Cape Town 12,589
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 16 min aditya 109,793
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 17 min Gozisc 1,027,167
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 17 min Jozzie8 252,802
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 17 min HerTrueFreak 138,826
Gay-Bi skype fun 18 min Lukas 90,155
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 25 min Aznboy15m 507,351
More from around the web