adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
Maryland seeking sucker

Washington, DC

#283 Feb 27, 2010
Bluebirdbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to answer just for my own delight! If I were still on the island!?. I lived on Oahu for almost 4 years and was lactating for two of those this was in the late 80's and it was not as out in the open as now, my X husband had his work cut out for him he was my only relief. Just wanted to say Hi and wish I were still in The Islands-Ll-
55 yo female seeking male for regular sucking, I would like to lactate once again
YummyMummy

Kapolei, HI

#284 Feb 27, 2010
NeedHelpPlease wrote:
I had to stop the pump all together. My nipples are turning black and blue :( Any suggestions?
I agree with Lyn, it should hurt like that. You may need to lay off the pump and do hand massage and nipple stimulation for a while. I know many swear by pumps but I've read that you shouldn't really use them until you have milk in due to its poor stimulation as opposed to suckling and hand stimulation. I feel that I am progressing without one, both breasts are becoming fuller and heavier with drops and I may have one actual suckling session per day at the moment.

Good luck to you!
NeedHelpPlease

Dillon, MT

#285 Feb 28, 2010
Thanks for the advice.
breast man

Adel, GA

#286 Feb 28, 2010
i love sucking on womens breast,i will make them feel good for you,am a pro at breast loving,i only do white women,maybe a mexican every now and then ,they got some sweeeeet milk
Crystal

Canada

#287 Feb 28, 2010
Hi i am searching for someone to help me induce lactation or once i get going someone to nurse. encourageu at hot dot com would be a great place to find me
Bella Toni

Monessen, PA

#288 Feb 28, 2010
This is a very scary topic....what a sick world we live in.

Since: Feb 10

Tucson, AZ

#289 Mar 1, 2010
Searching for a female in Tucson area who would like help inducing lactation, or is already lactating and wants an ANR. Just post a reply if you're interested.
Mark

Leesburg, VA

#290 Mar 2, 2010
Maryland seeking sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
55 yo female seeking male for regular sucking, I would like to lactate once again
Happy Tuesday Maryland Lady.
Would love to chat with you.
Am a SWM living near Dulles Airport.
milkmn@yahoo.com
Ciao.
inneed

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#291 Mar 2, 2010
any female interested in ANR in malaysia ?
Don68

San Diego, CA

#292 Mar 3, 2010
Hi Susan, Can you contact me at california.speedway@gmail.com ? I'm interested in an ANR and would like to know how to research this.

Thank you!
susan wrote:
<quoted text>
The advice I've gained is to start pumping 4-5 times a day for about 15 minutes to induce lactation. I have done this for about two weeks and have gone through some different stages. I usually stay on longer because the intensity grows and the satisfaction is greater.
My source of information says this should show some progress in about 3 weeks. He also says to try to orgasm while pumping to create the right hormones for lactation. I cannot say what will happen, but I enjoy the process.
I don't work and so have the luxury of pumping throughout the day.
white princess

Ellaville, GA

#293 Mar 3, 2010
inneed wrote:
any female interested in ANR in malaysia ?
hey i will take a couple of tits to suck on
Phyxius

Hooksett, NH

#294 Mar 3, 2010
I'm a 49 single male living on the Boston North Shore that's interested in a ABF relationship.
I can be reached at phyxius50@msn.com
Andy

Antelope, CA

#295 Mar 3, 2010
Any women in the Sacramento area looking for a partner?
Guess Who

Minneapolis, MN

#296 Mar 3, 2010
Andy wrote:
Any women in the Sacramento area looking for a partner?
I think the answer is..........NOOOOOOO.
John

Fort Benning, GA

#297 Mar 4, 2010
Nessa- I'm in Athens, GA. Is that too far?
Nessa wrote:
<quoted text>Read your ad, middle age woman here interested in making my breast lactate once more, new to the ABR/ANR but am willing and interested in starting one, no sexual contact just a commitment on a nursing discreet relationship.
AZWoodGuy

United States

#298 Mar 5, 2010
Male, late 40's, still searching in the Phoenix, AZ area...
mamu

Mangalore, India

#299 Mar 6, 2010
CuriousBreasts wrote:
I'm a very sexy, very fit 51 year old female who looks about 40 seeking a male or female to nurse my breasts to lactation and then continue with an ongoing nursing relationship. I live on the gulf coast in mississippi and would prefer someone who could visit a couple of times per day. I am self-employed and work at home so my schedule is flexible. Anyone who can assist, please respond.
my mom
mamu

Mangalore, India

#300 Mar 6, 2010
hello,
i am 17 year old lad .i am from india i want you to sugest me that "how do i ask my mom[36 year old muslim teacher]to breastfeed me?
Voluptuous breasts

Dallas, TX

#301 Mar 6, 2010
JamesVF wrote:
I Live in Corpus Christi,Texas. Are there any women in Corpus Christi,Texas who would want a relationship(ANR/ABF)?
wow to think I was searching in cc before I moved to San Antonio darnit!!
new2me

Billings, MT

#302 Mar 6, 2010
Looking for a serious male ANR/ABF partner. Hope in my age range as I am 46yr. Im about 1.5hrs from Denver. I have always had milk but no partner for a nursing supply. Hope soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min jessxoxo1456 827,674
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min rayoomaa98 860,786
Gay meet in West Sussex (Mar '13) 3 min Hornyboy 2,815
Dirty ki...k 3 min 18 m uk 143,457
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min skaterjock91 416,425
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min make me play 64,070
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min Chelly 23,226
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min horny22yo 117,309
More from around the web