Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2982 May 29, 2011
ANR Desire wrote:
Hi,
28 year old male seeks female who also has the desire to have an ANR/ABF Relationship. Whether you are curious or have wanted it for a long time, I'm the person for you to share it with. I have wanted it for a very long time and I have yet to experience what I think is an incredibly sensual, special and bonding relationship.
Ideally you are single, aged 18 to 36 and live in either West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey or Hampshire, UK.
Any ladies who live outside theses areas or the UK are welcome to contact me because who knows what the future holds.
About me: I am a straight male, caucasian, 5'7'' tall, 64 kg/10 stone weight, slim, dark haired, loving, caring, affectionate, very adventurous, easy going, currently single and live in West Sussex, UK.
Hope to hear from a sexy lady sometime soon.
Michael
elanry@googlemail.com
The lady in need who teams up with YOU will be so very fortunate indeed!:)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2983 May 29, 2011
baby jane wrote:
Hello looking for an Openminded young athletic white man between the age of 25-39 i have never done this before so i am looking for someone that is sensitive to a womans needs and understanding that i like to take things slow to get 2 know each other so that both parties are comfortable i love to have my nipples sucked for hours and my breast gently massaged i am 5'3 128 pds petite but shapely i am located in atlanta georgia are there any young sane sincere passionate athletic white men into this anr/abf in georgia ?????? i never thought this search would be so hard to find i thought all handsome sane educated men like to suckle breast if interested in dry suckling and in the georgia area leave a message *****smooches******
Good luck, Miss Lady Jane!
This experience is phenomenal! I love it too!! So much! Hope you find your perfect Georgia Man!
Sensitive2u

AOL

#2984 May 29, 2011
SharingIT wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW!!! I totally understand what you are saying..."I have yet to figure out if it is intimate because it's hot, or if it's hot because it's intimate! Either is fine with me!!"
You sound like a great guy!! Post a pix!:)
My hubby says he is the luckiest guy in the world but I know I am lucky to have found such a HOT guy who is always ready and willing. I love making love with him, and I love satisfying him. He will do anything and everything to me and for me and that is so special! It's like every day, we try something new to please each other. Like today, I know he is coming home early so my neighbor is going to take care of our precious baby for a couple hours. I have changed the bed linens and put fresh bouquets of lavender in our bedroom. I am wearing a new short sundress with straps that pull down so he can easily access 2 of his favorite parts of me!! Does that sound hot. I am so excited to have this extra special time with him AGAIN. We haven't done it since early this morning and it seems like forever since he left.
Oh my precious angel is awake so I have to go tend to her now. I love her so much too. She is so soft and cuddly and I just love our special feeding times. I love just watching her take my nipple into her little mouth and am always so impressed at how strong her suck is!
I love watching my husband play there too with his tongue and then when he starts sucking, it just takes my breath away and I am instantly turned on. Wow! It is so beautiful!
And every time we have sex, I just absolutely love watching him enter me! Each time it's like we become one again and each time it's new and special.
Love is awesome and our bodies are truly miracles of Creation!
Don't you agree????
SharingIT, sorry for delay in responding, but everytime here was late night (like now) but was too tired!

Thanks much for the "great guy" compliment, but can't post a pic here because I'm not registered. You have a really nice story there, but since the woman from Hartford never did respond back to me, your story just exerbates my emptiness.
Yes, I do agree that "Love is awesome and our bodies are truly miracles of Creation!"
Sensitive2u

AOL

#2985 May 29, 2011
Ladies, I've been looking for a suitable partner for over a year. I had a 'personal' running consecutively for 4 months on Land of Milk & Honey. I'm reposting it here for anyone interested:

"I am a divorced white male of 62 years seniority. I am of Italian heritage that is intelligent, professional, honest, and monogamous. Iím a healthy non-smoker and non-drinker with the exception of a glass of wine on a holiday. I am d/d free and practice good personal hygiene. I am a broad shouldered, 5í9Ē, 210lbs but losing.(goal is 180). I like most kinds of music especially classical, jazz, oldies, pop, bluegrass, and some country, but no opera, hip-hop or rap. I am clean-shaven, and take pride in my appearance.

I seek a committed, monogamous, loving, serious relationship with a white, non-smoking, non-drinking spiritual woman aged 40-60. If you are younger than this age range, but are serious about a committed A.N.R. and are open to a mature male, that is fine. I prefer an Ďall naturalí lady free of piercings and tattoos. I look forward to hearing from a woman of substance that has a sense of humor, who is kind, and down-to-earth. If it happens that you have very sensitive breasts and have orgasms from having your nipples suckled, thatís all the better. I LOVE to please. I derive the greatest pleasure from pleasing my partner. I want the closeness and bonding that is created by this type of intense relationship. I very much prefer to begin ďdryĒ so that we can work toward lactation together, and reap our rewards together. It is the act of this effort (in part) that creates the bonding. You should desire long term / permanent lactation. I have no children and prefer a woman that also has not had children, is d/d free, healthy, non-smoker with good hygiene. I will NOT entertain anything casual. Our A.N.R. will be within the context of a respectful, intense, loving relationship, or it wonít be at all. This is not to say that we will have to wait a long time period before beginning, just that we need to commit; a desire stay together and move forward with developing our relationship. If you choose to contact me, please be serious and certain regarding your desire for this type relationship, and be ready to meet after a few e-mails and phone conversations. Also be single, divorced, or a widow, AND emotionally ready. If you are the type that is very loving (think: joined at the hip), fierce about not allowing anyone or anything to come between, or upset our relationship, and will NOT share your intimacy with any other, for any reason, PLEASE e-mail me now. No married or separated please."

Long winded as that is I have to add that I hate tattoos on women (especially breast!). Same goes for piercings. If you are 10-20lbs over, it's okay with me as long as you would NOT consider gastric bypass. Lycos mail is "write2fran"
This is for central to western Connecticut and extreme eastern NY state east of the Hudson.
Joe

Toronto, Canada

#2986 May 30, 2011
Are there any ladies interested to meet me for a longtime loving ANR in Toronto, Canada...I am a mature married male very interested in a loving bonding with any suitable lady in Toronto, Canada..please contact me at joe1960@ymail.com
Joe

Toronto, Canada

#2987 May 30, 2011
caidy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to suckle you! I have been looking for an ABF partner for so long.
Hi..am from Toronto..would you be interested to suckle me.??..write to joe1960@ymail.com..if you live in toronto too
Randy

Marietta, GA

#2988 May 30, 2011
Seniorinneed wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking to chat with Women and men over 55 who are either in ANRs or interested in ANRs. I am a female 58 who is very, very interested in experiencing this connection.
Thanks
I'm in my mid fifties and would love to find an adult nursing relationship. I'm a male who's always had a breast fetish and loves a nice big breast to suckle.
Randy

Marietta, GA

#2989 May 30, 2011
Hi, 56 y.o. Male in the Atlanta area looking for a woman who's interested in this type of relationship.
Join Free
Randy

Marietta, GA

#2990 May 30, 2011
Hi, let me know if you'd consider an older man.
baby jane wrote:
Hello looking for an Openminded young athletic white man between the age of 25-39 i have never done this before so i am looking for someone that is sensitive to a womans needs and understanding that i like to take things slow to get 2 know each other so that both parties are comfortable i love to have my nipples sucked for hours and my breast gently massaged i am 5'3 128 pds petite but shapely i am located in atlanta georgia are there any young sane sincere passionate athletic white men into this anr/abf in georgia ?????? i never thought this search would be so hard to find i thought all handsome sane educated men like to suckle breast if interested in dry suckling and in the georgia area leave a message *****smooches******
Randy

Marietta, GA

#2991 May 30, 2011
If any females want to talk about this I'm at : randy15591@yahoo.com
marc

Hamilton, Canada

#2992 May 30, 2011
any ladies in southern ontario willing to nurse me today?
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#2993 May 30, 2011
who want a mommie wrote:
Any one from albuquerque nm
i live in santa fe and truely love breast milk . you can write me at startingallover642YAHOO.COM
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#2994 May 30, 2011
who want a mommie wrote:
Any one from albuquerque nm
I LIVE IN SANTA FE AND TRUELY LOVE THAT SWEET MILK you can write me at startallover64@yahoo.com sorry thr first one was wrong
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#2995 May 30, 2011
Seniorinneed wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking to chat with Women and men over 55 who are either in ANRs or interested in ANRs. I am a female 58 who is very, very interested in experiencing this connection.
sue_a2003@yahoo.com
Thanks
would love to chat with you . startingallover64@yahoo.com
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#2996 May 30, 2011
MothersMilk805 wrote:
I'm a 41 y/o "Nurturing Mommy TypeĒ seeking experienced male "surrogates" (over 21 yo) for dry suckling/induced lactation. Please understand I'm not looking for a boyfriend, interested in sexual relationships or meeting up with random perverts. Iím only interested in those who have a true understanding and interest in ANR/ABF relationship dynamics.
Iím VERY AB friendly, and enjoy (actually prefer) Mommy/boy dynamics, so if this is your interest please donít be afraid to approach me. The majority of my ANR have been in conjunction with these sorts of dynamic relationships, and once again I find myself yearning for that connection; the bond, the closeness, the spirit of the boy. Breastfeeding is after all what my bosoms were intended for and that is what truly fulfills me.
I am not currently lactating, but definitely not new to ANRs or the process, and while I do view an ANR as very special type of connection/bond Iím also realistic in my thinking and knowledge of what it takes to induce and know that can be nearly impossible with a single partner when both our lives involve work and other adult responsibilities. For this reason I am hoping to meet a few Kindred Spirits whoíd be able to assist with the induction process. If youíre looking to be an exclusive partner this isnít the place for you, but Iím also not a ďHucowĒ or ďMilk Quicky-MartĒ for wayward boys.
The individual(s) I seek must be local to the area and initially available 2-3 evenings each week, as the process requires time and commitment to work, so if you're not local and/or donít have the time to dedicate to the process then please DO NOT respond. Iím not looking for online pen pals or those who here just want to swap stories and experiences, Iím looking only for those who can and want to be a part of the process in helping me achieve a steady milk production.
If interested please email MothersMilk805@gmail.com
i would love to bring us together if this is something that you are willing to do full time.
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#2997 May 30, 2011
MilkyGirl wrote:
need to be suckled daily :)
that is what im looking for and many times a day
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#2998 May 30, 2011
nips wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Albuquerque, I think we should chat. jet_fu@hotmail.com. I am a good looking male wanting to breastfeed.
i live in santa fe and looking for someone that need this as much as i do
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#2999 May 30, 2011
White Rabbit wrote:
I produce milk due to a small pituitary tumor.
I have thought about donating to a breastfeeding mom but, due to a small amount of my meds in the milk, it is not an option.
curious, would anyone want to buy some breast milk?
I will check back if anyone interested.
love to
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#3000 May 30, 2011
Southernsweet wrote:
I live in nashville, tn && I need a ANR very badddd....im a 40dd..anyone interested????
im willing to relocate for a fulltime anr every day many times a day
milk lover 64

Santa Fe, NM

#3001 May 30, 2011
Ddd breast wrote:
Question: I have to be secret about this. How would I even know if a man could possible be interested in my breast? Men help with what I would look for? I'm professional and i just wouldn't know if men r looking at me sexually? I'm pretty, in early forties, med built. Afraid to email anyone I also desire another professional. If you met me you would never know I would live to breast feed.
i would live to drink your milk everyday as often as you would let me .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 2 min dean 53,266
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Add me please 529,765
do any female up for skype sex? 2 min ychu 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Luke dirty 588,754
wana wank on 25f hot indian wife skype pics 3 min Penass4 11
Transgender, VERY passable, smooth cd's and tra... 3 min camsex4u121 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Tights 244,985
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min nuder69 57,218
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Bill679 406,004
More from around the web