|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Hi im in orange county california
and would enjoy having a abf/anr
please get back with me im ready to go :)
Petebenson2010

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

I'm a fit male college student in Burlington, VT. I would like to start an abf/anr with someone near by.
petebenson2010@yahoo.com
Rob

Fairview, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Looking for an a woman who is interested in ANR relationship in the new jersey area. I am young and currently attending pharmacy school, if interested plz don't be shy and email me at rsnebro@gmail.com.
Seniorinneed

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Hi,
I'm looking to chat with Women and men over 55 who are either in ANRs or interested in ANRs. I am a female 58 who is very, very interested in experiencing this connection.

Thanks
Eric

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

52 WM from york,pa. Interested iin ANR wiht nay from south pa to md.
Seniorinneed

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Hi,

I'm looking to chat with Women and men over 55 who are either in ANRs or interested in ANRs. I am a female 58 who is very, very interested in experiencing this connection.

sue_a2003@yahoo.com

Thanks
Seniorinneed

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

rustedrootnut wrote:
<quoted text>55 year old male in Ohio, USA here, have been in several ABF/ANR relations, and currently looking for women in my area, but would love to chat. hit me up
Thanks. Contact me at sue_a2003@yahoo.com
Chill Arizona Guy

Marana, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Hello! I am a young (male), college student looking to find a woman in my area to share this experience with.

I have never had an ANR before, but I'm hoping with the right person we can make it work.

Age,race, and body type don't matter to me, I just want someone that I can connect with.

Feel free to contact me via my email, chillarizonaguy@yahoo.com, and good luck to all!
Join Free

Since: Jan 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Seniorinneed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Contact me at sue_a2003@yahoo.com
I wish you well with your search. Lots of quality people and information out there. email meadowsmeister@hotmail.com.
Love to hear from you.
Richard

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Hi Folks
Looking for a Lady in Tusc County, South of the Canton, Ohio area. Wish to earn your friendship for an adult nursing relationship. Have wet/dry nursing experience. What an incredible gift, Ladies, with which you have been blessed! I understand your priorities are always first. Ciao. milkmn@yahoo.com
BlacBoobBunny

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a bossy 36 year.old black female looking for a ABF to help my breastmilk fully letdown. I'm looking for a well suited individual who can dedicated some time to my milk cause.

Bonitauno75@yahoo.com
caidy

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

sexybut old wrote:
I am 81 but no one seems to believe it...and I am as sensuous as ever.
I would love to suckle you! I have been looking for an ABF partner for so long.
Levon

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Hey I'm in Wichita and may be able to help you. Contact me at methodman55@hotmail.com

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

Hi,
28 year old male seeks female who also has the desire to have an ANR/ABF Relationship. Whether you are curious or have wanted it for a long time, I'm the person for you to share it with. I have wanted it for a very long time and I have yet to experience what I think is an incredibly sensual, special and bonding relationship.

Ideally you are single, aged 18 to 36 and live in either West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey or Hampshire, UK.
Any ladies who live outside theses areas or the UK are welcome to contact me because who knows what the future holds.

About me: I am a straight male, caucasian, 5'7'' tall, 64 kg/10 stone weight, slim, dark haired, loving, caring, affectionate, very adventurous, easy going, currently single and live in West Sussex, UK.

Hope to hear from a sexy lady sometime soon.

Michael

elanry@googlemail.com
keith

Stamford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

try www.youreroticstory.com for adult nursing or breastfeeding stories this a a brilliant place for having a custom/bespoke sexual fantasy written just for you about anything you want ,you can include anyone!

great price to!!
x
morethanahandful

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

I have loved reading this forum, hurray for boobies!
Interested in a serious/intimate ABR/ANR relationship in Charlotte, NC, or the surrounding Metro area.
SWM only please, age range 28-39...
Not lactating yet, will for the right relationship. They've got to get consistent attention first :)
Me? 31 (I'm told I look 25). Well educated, well traveled, very social.(And one mural tattoo on my ribs)
Curvy, 42DD, big nipples, and they are very sensitive (specially when I've had caffeine). Love the attention they get from a partner, the sucking, licking, massaging, and enjoyment they get from my favorite bits.:)
baby jane

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Hello looking for an Openminded young athletic white man between the age of 25-39 i have never done this before so i am looking for someone that is sensitive to a womans needs and understanding that i like to take things slow to get 2 know each other so that both parties are comfortable i love to have my nipples sucked for hours and my breast gently massaged i am 5'3 128 pds petite but shapely i am located in atlanta georgia are there any young sane sincere passionate athletic white men into this anr/abf in georgia ?????? i never thought this search would be so hard to find i thought all handsome sane educated men like to suckle breast if interested in dry suckling and in the georgia area leave a message *****smooches******
baby jane

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

for some reason my location keeps saying seattle wa THAT IS NOT MY LOCATION i am located in ATLANTA GEORGIA thank you reading
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

angelasboobs wrote:
San Diego...and you?
<quoted text>
I am in San Diego and interesting in ANR since it's very loving and intimate. How do I contact you?
who want a mommie

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Any one from albuquerque nm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Mehheb 154,300
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Juanimo96 464,129
Females looking for a skype buddy? 7 min Buddy 1
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 7 min SSS 4,244
Canadian sexting 7 min youngboi 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min danhi113 368,217
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 8 min Ttt 19,176
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Big_ol_weenie 270,156
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 24 min Omgslang 9,911

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: