Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Gracious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reply, but I had already!
ANR is nothing but a sexual fetish, like people who like to wear diapers. I'm not digging it!
I don't understand.
If you think these are only fetish folks, what kind of fetish are you looking to find here? Can you consider that your experience was not satisfying to you and find something that is satisfying without diminishing others who are sincere? There are likely a number of sites that will accommodate your desires more completely. I hope you find the right person and lifestyle for yourself.

As for myself, I can tell you this is not a fetish and we are not diapered. If you choose to stay on the site, you might want to read and learn.
big lips

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

would love to find some white womans breast to munch on tonight,please no fat women dont need a hog,also i will do mexicans too,there milk is sweeeeet
Steve

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

It is absolutely NOT a fetish. Adult diapers/babies have nothing to do with it.
Mark

Dumfries, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Seeking to satisfy a Lady in the Northern Virginia area. Love to suckle you during the evenings and on the weekends. Middle age, SWM very understanding. Experienced in wet/dry suckling. Ladies you truy are a gift from Mother Nature. milkmn@yahoo.com
Michael

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Susan-
Just looking over your posts with Gracious and I just wanted to say everyone is entitled to thier opinion but you go girl! You get it and that intrigues me. Im a 53 yr old male and I would love to talk to you if your interested-mail4mjl@gmail.com

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

susan wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are. The question is why are you on the site?
Looking for someone to hate?
No, I stumbled across this topic, and thought- what the heck could that be about? I don't hate anyone. But don't fool yourself into thinking ANR is something it's not.
The world is full lunatics and you're playing a dangerous game on this site!
Be safe.

Since: Feb 10

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

It seems to me that ANR requires a lot of commitment and is not something that can be casual, otherwise the woman will dry up. As for hooking up, that is always a bit risky, even in real life. But that being said, now days, approximately 20% of marriages are between people that met over the net. My sister in law is happily married for ten years now to a guy she met over the net - a retired aerospace engineer. One of my nieces just had a kid with a husband that she met over the net - he is a great guy, with a Phd and soon to become an IRS agent.

And as for ANR being a fetish, so what? Everyone has fantasies, whether they admit to them or not.
John

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

susan wrote:
<quoted text>It is not an impossibility.
Do u vist San Francisco
Christopher

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

I would like to start an ANR with a woman living in San francisco.
Kathy

Nanaimo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

I am 45 and really interested in adult nursing ....am i too old to induce lactation?
Michael

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Not even Kathy- a dependable pump or partner and serious dedication you could be flowing in as little as a few weeks-if your looking for help let me know!
Kathy

Nanaimo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Thanks Michael for responding...I don't have a partner so would have to resort to the pump. I will read more about it as it does really intrigued me.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Kathy wrote:
I am 45 and really interested in adult nursing ....am i too old to induce lactation?
I'm not the expert, but 58 and attempting to lactate. I don't know the rules, but I've got some nice people giving good information. Recently lost my partner, so I need to consider doing this on my own or waiting for a partner.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Kathy wrote:
Thanks Michael for responding...I don't have a partner so would have to resort to the pump. I will read more about it as it does really intrigued me.
Actually, I think you will enjoy the pump. It has been very pleasurable. Yes a partner is best. What is your motivation for getting started alone?
Kathy

Nanaimo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

I have wanted to try adult nursing for awhile and after reading so much about it on here that I am excited and ready to try it. I am hoping to find a partner that I can share this experience with for a long time. How are u attempting to lactate?
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Kathy wrote:
I have wanted to try adult nursing for awhile and after reading so much about it on here that I am excited and ready to try it. I am hoping to find a partner that I can share this experience with for a long time. How are u attempting to lactate?
I had a partner until last week. We were just spending time at the nipple once or twice a day. When I decided to be single again I bought the pump. I used it about 3 times a day in the beginning, but another abf person told me to use it about 5 times a day. He has successfully brought 3 or 4 women to lactation.

I've taken his advice and it is very fulfilling, even without a partner. The breast stay stimulated all day and it is a great feeling. Something is changing inside them, but I cannot tell you what that might be.

I have kept up the pumping so many times a day that I cannot use the full strength of the pump, which was necessary for full pleasure prior to this time.

Let me know.
tom

Guilford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

sexybut old wrote:
Feelings don't go away with age regardless of what you've heard. I've been looking over the comments and am fascinated. How old have the oldest couples been who are involved with this?....and how do you men feel about nursing from a much older woman?
I think it would be wonderful to suckle from an older offering woman.
Michael

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Kathy wrote:
I am excited and ready to try it. I am hoping to find a partner that I can share this experience with for a long time.
Hi again Kathy-
If you serious about a partner I know I live a ways away but I am free to travel and i havnt seen the Butchart gardens in a long time! Anyway I have been told that I have an incredible sucker thats more effective than any pump and I LOVE being there when a girl makes those first few precious drops...its beyond amazing. If your interested let me know but either way keep us posted on your progress and dont get discouraged- it will happen and definatly worth the wait. Aside from medeical reasons, if you think about it it cant not happen- the girls know what they are there for its just a matter of letting them know that finally, you know too!
Matt

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Breasts4you wrote:
I am in the okc area and need help inducing. Are you interested?
<quoted text>
Just dropping in again to see if you are still interested. Drop me a message and lets chat. I'm on the south side of the metro. Where are you located? Hope to hear from you soon!!
orangecounty

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

49-year-old in Texas wrote:
I initially tried to relactate in about 2000-2001. I stimulated my breasts, and used Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle. I reached the point of clear fluid coming from my breasts, taking them, but found that there was actually *more* fluid after I stopped taking the Fenugreek. I'm not sure why. I was never able to progress to actual milk, because I didn't have a local partner to help with bringing it in, but I want to try it again, hopefully with a partner, to see if I can be more successful this time.
<quoted text>
Hello< Are you looking for a anr partner

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Suculent return 3 min Randy Andy 54 1,670
Wanting gay chat,flirting uk...possible sex date 3 min Younglookingforol... 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min titpigloo 369,643
straight male wanting bj in dudley bus station m/f 3 min Dirty1 55
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min Mteezozo 61,821
32 F Ask me anything you want. I will answer tr... 4 min staceyGstring 1,043
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Notaniceguy9inch 465,360
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min _joshhenderson 271,241
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min biguy123456789cf 155,035
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min anonymous 10,293