Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Hi Susan

I am in North County (Carlsbad) and have succesfully nursed 3 woman to lactation. I can vouch that an adult breastfeeding relationship is extremely erotic and fulfilling. I can answer questions and/or help with your lactation process. Hope to hear from you.

ilbm1@yahoo.com
Michael

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Looking for females in the Pacific Northwest interested in an adult nursing relationship. I am patient, sincere and I love children Im very gentle and I love to suck breasts for hours so inducing isnt a problem and I would love to help. I can travel for the right girl i have had ANR's before and know that I need that in my life again. Weather you just curious or......Lets talk.....Mail4mjl@gmail.com
OreSun

Dillon, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I'm trying to induce with a breastpump and on 2 1/2 weeks now and not much happening. I am very anxious to start producing - how much longer is it going to take?
in texas

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

oiltapp wrote:
Responding to Sexybutold: I think I would enjoy it throughly. I am 54 male in Texas.
I live in Texas. I am rather young looking 60 woman always curious and interested in an adult nursing relationship.
in texas

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I am hesitant to respond to this but have always had a desire to nurse/breastfeed a man who wants the same thing.
in texas

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I am not comfortable with this form of communication but am interested in producing milk and feeding a man who desires to be held and fed.
please respond
in texas

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

What do you want from an adult nursing experience?
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

in texas wrote:
I am hesitant to respond to this but have always had a desire to nurse/breastfeed a man who wants the same thing.
You will get used to this communication soon. It is a very healthy group for the most part and there is some good information exchanged. Many are very sincere.

I began pumping today and don't know what will happen next,but it is very satisfying.
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

OreSun wrote:
I'm trying to induce with a breastpump and on 2 1/2 weeks now and not much happening. I am very anxious to start producing - how much longer is it going to take?
Don't know. Just started pumping today myself. Keep me informed. I'm pleased with the process. I find it very satisfying.

“What's up?”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Holy crap! Talk about being on the teet for too long!
StressRelief4Me

Meridian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Gracious wrote:
Holy crap! Talk about being on the teet for too long!
Hmmm. Talk about not reading up on a subject before posting a message to it.

There are people out doing this for their marriages, for their health, for their spirituality, and many other reasons.

Some just prefer to drink milk created by their own species, and not from a farm animal.

There are dozens of different views on the topic, but in the end it leads to a health long-term relationship between a couple who has bonded and desires only each other.

To simply blurt out "been on the teet for too long" is ridiculous. Consider the source of your milk the next time you swish some down and imagine drinking it from the source it came from. Then imagine all the processing it had to go though just for it to be "safe" for human consumption. Finally, consider drinking human milk, which not only needs zero processing for our consumption but also has multiple health benefits for both the woman and man enjoying the experience.

I hope that, perhaps, your minded is at least opened a little.

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful marriage for 6 years before we began doing this. Didn't think it could get any better. Surprise, it is. No arguments, no strife, just constant and constant love for each other. No wondering, no wavering. How's your marriage doing?

stress@forevernursing.com

-Stress.
Curious in SA

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

You can search for partners at these sites:

www.abfsingles.com
www.landmilkhoney.com
49-year-old in Texas wrote:
I initially tried to relactate in about 2000-2001. I stimulated my breasts, and used Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle. I reached the point of clear fluid coming from my breasts, taking them, but found that there was actually *more* fluid after I stopped taking the Fenugreek. I'm not sure why. I was never able to progress to actual milk, because I didn't have a local partner to help with bringing it in, but I want to try it again, hopefully with a partner, to see if I can be more successful this time.
<quoted text>
Steve

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Curious in SA, Are you male or female, let me know either way and we can at least share info on possible partners

bigstevesteve at yahoo dotcom

Thanks,
Steve in San Antonio

“What's up?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

StressRelief4Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Talk about not reading up on a subject before posting a message to it.
There are people out doing this for their marriages, for their health, for their spirituality, and many other reasons.
Some just prefer to drink milk created by their own species, and not from a farm animal.
There are dozens of different views on the topic, but in the end it leads to a health long-term relationship between a couple who has bonded and desires only each other.
To simply blurt out "been on the teet for too long" is ridiculous. Consider the source of your milk the next time you swish some down and imagine drinking it from the source it came from. Then imagine all the processing it had to go though just for it to be "safe" for human consumption. Finally, consider drinking human milk, which not only needs zero processing for our consumption but also has multiple health benefits for both the woman and man enjoying the experience.
I hope that, perhaps, your minded is at least opened a little.
My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful marriage for 6 years before we began doing this. Didn't think it could get any better. Surprise, it is. No arguments, no strife, just constant and constant love for each other. No wondering, no wavering. How's your marriage doing?
stress@forevernursing.com
-Stress.
I'm usually pretty open minded, but this seems freakish to me. As the mother of 4,I can say lactating wasn't much fun.
If it's done for health reasons, why does it seem like only the men are enjoying the mother's nectar? If I drink 1 9oz. cup of milk every other month, it's a lot. Technically adults by nature aren't meant to drink milk from any animal.
It's your life! Do what you want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else,to each their own!
I'm entitled to my opinion.
Matt

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Breasts4you wrote:
I am in the okc area and need help inducing. Are you interested?
<quoted text>
Yes, I am very interested. Would love to chat. You can find me on Yahoo IM at luvs2suckle69. Go ahead and make a friend request if you'd like!! Can't wait to hear from you!!!
rohan

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

CuriousBreasts wrote:
I'm a very sexy, very fit 51 year old female who looks about 40 seeking a male or female to nurse my breasts to lactation and then continue with an ongoing nursing relationship. I live on the gulf coast in mississippi and would prefer someone who could visit a couple of times per day. I am self-employed and work at home so my schedule is flexible. Anyone who can assist, please respond.
CuriousBreasts
I can come visit you. email me at shahrohan81@gmail.com if you are interested
rohan

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

leenagee wrote:
I am in Chicagoland...have become completely absorbed with adding lactation to my life, to fulfill a fantasy of many years. I'd love to talk to others beginning this sensual journey and ultimately to find a partner to assist me in the process.
leenagee

i live in lake forest and i can be your pratner in this. if you are interested, please email me at shahrohan81@gmail.com
comet631

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Yes, Gracious. We've heard your opinion. Now move on thank you.

“What's up?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

comet631 wrote:
Yes, Gracious. We've heard your opinion. Now move on thank you.
Thanks for the reply, but I had already!
ANR is nothing but a sexual fetish, like people who like to wear diapers. I'm not digging it!
susan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Gracious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm usually pretty open minded, but this seems freakish to me. As the mother of 4,I can say lactating wasn't much fun.
If it's done for health reasons, why does it seem like only the men are enjoying the mother's nectar? If I drink 1 9oz. cup of milk every other month, it's a lot. Technically adults by nature aren't meant to drink milk from any animal.
It's your life! Do what you want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else,to each their own!
I'm entitled to my opinion.
You certainly are. The question is why are you on the site?
Looking for someone to hate?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4301 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Jamesbrand84 328,119
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 8 min Benji7395 4,399
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min submale43 239,147
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 8 min timbreezyyy 980
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 8 min cuteguy 28,418
Sex with a 50 year old man. (Aug '10) 8 min Marko 1,125
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 9 min gagging 9,749
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Trade 131,431
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 12 min trevor1078 433,581