East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Judged:

My wife and I just started doing this. Is this common?
SE Michigan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Pontiac wrote:
my wife enjoys flashing her boobs bc she knows it turns me on. When we go to strip clubs she loves wearing a ser thru shirt that will also unbutton so that I can pull them out if I want.
MidAgeCrisis

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

I don't know what got into my husband but after twenty years of marriage and being faithful to each other he got off when I wore a skirt or dress when we went out. As time went on he went as far as taking me shopping for outfits he wanted me to wear when we went out. I love my husband so I did everything he asked me to do just to please him. When we went to our friends events I noticed I was the center of attention. My husband asked me if I noticed a change I got from men than before. I told him that I did and what was obvious was seeing all the men wanting to be around me and treating me really nice. My husband told me to open up my eyes and see why there was a difference. I noticed that my girlfriends husbands were all over me as I dressed the way my husband wanted me to. I saw them stared at my big boobs and between my legs. They even grabbed my upper thigh pretending to be friendly. I also notice my girlfriends getting upset at their husbands for talking to me. At one of my husband's friend's event I ended up being the only woman around at about four in the morning. I was the only woman sorrounded by nine of my husband's friends. My husband allowed me to dance with them and I was the entertainment. We were all drunk and as the guys danced with me they tried kissing me and grabbed me all over. I was okay with it because my husband told me he didn't mind. By six in the morning I had my dress removed and was dancing naked in front of all the guys. This lead to my first gangbang and my husband loved it and so did I.
Shelby

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Pontiac wrote:
My man likes showing off my tits also.
He likes to drive next to truck drivers and have me pull my tits out for them and play with them. Then he'll pull my skirt up and finger me for them.

“love, forever”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Shelby wrote:
<quoted text>
My man likes showing off my tits also.
He likes to drive next to truck drivers and have me pull my tits out for them and play with them. Then he'll pull my skirt up and finger me for them.
Hi Shelby, that's very sexy, not sure if we can go that far though.

But i do love when we go online so others can see how good he does my breasts while im on his lap sitting on his hard c0ck.
Shelby

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

ysabela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Shelby, that's very sexy, not sure if we can go that far though.
But i do love when we go online so others can see how good he does my breasts while im on his lap sitting on his hard c0ck.
That sounds hot too!

Garden City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

MidAgeCrisis wrote:
I don't know what got into my husband but after twenty years of marriage and being faithful to each other he got off when I wore a skirt or dress when we went out. As time went on he went as far as taking me shopping for outfits he wanted me to wear when we went out. I love my husband so I did everything he asked me to do just to please him. When we went to our friends events I noticed I was the center of attention. My husband asked me if I noticed a change I got from men than before. I told him that I did and what was obvious was seeing all the men wanting to be around me and treating me really nice. My husband told me to open up my eyes and see why there was a difference. I noticed that my girlfriends husbands were all over me as I dressed the way my husband wanted me to. I saw them stared at my big boobs and between my legs. They even grabbed my upper thigh pretending to be friendly. I also notice my girlfriends getting upset at their husbands for talking to me. At one of my husband's friend's event I ended up being the only woman around at about four in the morning. I was the only woman sorrounded by nine of my husband's friends. My husband allowed me to dance with them and I was the entertainment. We were all drunk and as the guys danced with me they tried kissing me and grabbed me all over. I was okay with it because my husband told me he didn't mind. By six in the morning I had my dress removed and was dancing naked in front of all the guys. This lead to my first gangbang and my husband loved it and so did I.
How old are you guys.

“love, forever”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Shelby wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds hot too!
yah... we enjoy sex in public places too, but showing online has its own sexiness. we love seeing men and women jerking off and cvmming as they watch us in the comforts and privacy of our own hot bedroom. or in our office. or in our car.
Join Free
b rad

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Ill watch and jerk off now
Anonymous

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

ysabela wrote:
<quoted text>
yah... we enjoy sex in public places too, but showing online has its own sexiness. we love seeing men and women jerking off and cvmming as they watch us in the comforts and privacy of our own hot bedroom. or in our office. or in our car.
I wouldn't mind watching that! Anyway I can? I'd be glad to bust a nut for that haha
TinMan

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

I've been trying to get my wife to flash her tits forever. She says she feels uncomfortable and that it will lead to me wanting to share her and she is not into that at all. So good for you ladies that flash! I think it's sexy, and a big turn on for husbands.
samandsarah

Chesterfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Apr 6

I loved reading all your commets .I love mywife flashing her tits to other men . we use to go up and down the motorways so she could show the truck drivers he tits. it turned heron so much and I also found it a big turn on . we are now getting back into it but this time she wants to stop a truck stops and flash right in front of parked trucks . im really hoping she gets so horny she lets other men feel her tits and hopefully more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4239 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Papsalter 334,276
Wife or girlfriend pic swap REAL only 1 min UKSWAP 110
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min butiza 51,694
There are literally no women on here! 2 min Chantal50 12,018
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 2 min Navy kaur 2,746
dirty ki..k 2 min kajunkool 138,645
Black gay/bi snapchat/k.... k 2 min blackguyuk 36
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Riley 212,177
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min Dave 29,162