lol
cash money

United States

#23 Mar 30, 2008
im pretty sure u'll get all girls right on ya man lol
boy of london

India

#24 Mar 30, 2008
hmmm well i want one girl in particular this one from my school who's in my english and geography classes

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
LusciousLisa

West Bloomfield, MI

#25 Mar 30, 2008
Randy wrote:
Now if you could tell us how a woman's orgasm feels, I would consider your thanks to be for real. Grin!
<quoted text>
A lovin man inside me feels like million succulent kisses... leading to soft waves of joy... hot rush of energy through all my cells... to tender swelling of my loins :)... to ripe and juicy tender sqeezes of him inside me, not wanting to let go... to feeling blissful and complete and full of life... waves turning into a full blown storm... and then, eruption!
And rebirth. And feeling very grateful to the man who made me live through it.

“Whatcha Waitin On?”

Since: Feb 08

Cross,South Carolina

#26 Mar 30, 2008
kinda like @#%&**(+++++)@&^)@$% oh man what a feeling
Randy

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Mar 30, 2008
Thank you, lisa, that was luscious!
LusciousLisa wrote:
<quoted text>
A lovin man inside me feels like million succulent kisses... leading to soft waves of joy... hot rush of energy through all my cells... to tender swelling of my loins :)... to ripe and juicy tender sqeezes of him inside me, not wanting to let go... to feeling blissful and complete and full of life... waves turning into a full blown storm... and then, eruption!
Denzel

West Bloomfield, MI

#28 Mar 30, 2008
LusciousLisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheeew!!! Girl, you made my day! Wish I could be there inside you... NOW!

Location hidden

#29 Mar 30, 2008
It varies for me.

Really powerful one's have me contorting and twisting at every muscle....there is a kind of surge from solar plexus to groin...a feeling of pressure inside the groin...and depending on the tightness of the join I can feel my "seed" pumping/surging into her.

There is a feeling of my balls contracting...if I have that special connection then I find it is a whole body thing...but it is as if the whole groin, balls, dik and internals are just one fuggin sexual heart like muscle..pumping a spiritual energy into the target of my affections. I say spiritual because the amount of pumping and energy outweighs the actual amount of seed I am sharing with her...so that extra energy must be doing something??

But I would say that this is a poor description of what I CAN feel. To be honest when she comes at the same time...it is absolutely mind blowing...but I don't feel like I missed out if she comes first ;)

I must give this more thought..great question ..
Join Free
matt

Taunton, UK

#30 Jun 8, 2008
As the masturbation continues i know i am getting closer to cumming by the fact you get tension build up at the very bottom up from the bum holebut just behind the ball bag. its a bit like how a kettle boiles. at the point were the build up peaks the realse is a throb just up from the anus that goes just past the ball bag this a would decribe like the waves on a beach. if its powerfull you can feel it squirting this adds to the throb. its nice very nice, i like it alot
Lonnie

Las Vegas, NV

#31 Jun 9, 2008
The MALE Orgasm is nice- from my expriences, it the same feeling to all males- its just some of us react in different ways. What most guys dont know is that you can have a good orgasm without anything eruping out. The Liquid is for the purpose of getting gilrs pregnant.
If it was not a good thing- then why do we wait till everyones out of the room? we do it because we dont want anything to intefere with our moment.
Larry ID

Coeur D Alene, ID

#32 Jun 12, 2008
Re the man's (at least MY) orgasm: As arousal becomes more intense, the penis becomes one continuous super-sensitive shaft, from anus to the tip; muscles inside the thighs tighten up, in fact the legs on down stiffen up, all becoming more of a single unit. The magic transition point is reached, when "before" and "during" become more intensely defined than anywhere or anything else in life, hanging on this precipice for the briefest yet seemingly eternal moment. A mere wisp of air pushes it on to ecstasy. Yes, itís an ďexplosion,ď but itís much more than just that. Throbbing runs down the inside of the legs all the way to the toes, the whole body trembles. But what really electrifies me are the contractions within the penis, as if the entire inside layer is shooting out, turning itself inside out, pulling itself back in, shooting back out, turning itself inside out, etc. While that's how I'd describe it, I could never explain what makes this so frantically pleasurable. I could go on to the "after," which is nearly as good as the "during." We keep hearing women's orgasms surpass men's. If so, they deserve it, good for them! I begrudge them nothing, unable to imagine anything approximating envy.
danny boy

UK

#34 Oct 8, 2008
when i have an orgasm sometimes they are really rubbsih sometimes omg you turn into jelly usually it explodes all over myself
scarlette

Edmonton, Canada

#35 Nov 3, 2008
wow i got turned on just reading all of those

“And tell me he's not comfy...”

Westminster, MD

#36 Nov 3, 2008
well orgasms very some are okay others are completely tiring
Bushman

Sarasota, FL

#37 Nov 6, 2008
scarlette wrote:
wow i got turned on just reading all of those

Glad you liked it. ;) All of the details that us guys have shared was definitely worth the effort!
John

South Africa

#38 Nov 24, 2008
I seem that so many men have a very basic conception and experience of orgasm. Orgasmic pleasure I feel from many parts of my body, especially my skin. If you only feel sensation in the base of your penis or from your balls, you miss out so much. The build up of semen is inside your body, that is why the fluid is warm. The greater the volume, the intenser the sensations of volley after volley of cum being ejaculated in spasmodic squirts. I like to see how my cum shoots, that in itself is orgasmic. My heart bounces, my lungs expells gusts of air adn my muscles strain as if I am lifting heavy weights - ooooooooooh man, soooo goooooooooooooood. The experience leavee me temporarily exhausted, vibrating with tremendous physical and mental satisfaction. So much so, that I just must have it again and again. Most times I would, solo or with one or more partners, depending on my mood, and the external influences, continue to have repeated orgasms, up to three in one session. It has aleady happened that the whole day was extremely sexual and that I had up to eight intense orgasms through the day or night - but mostly during the day when I have a partner or two. I am visually stimulated and together with my mind I can elevate my libido to the point of near-orgasm - a feeling that is only possible in physically and mentally well-conditioned men. A man with naturally conditioned muscle, eating healty nutritious foods is a walking orgasm. The orgasmic sensation is part of his life like build in pleasure. It is wonderful to be able to be physically happy - it sets life for being mentally and spiritually happy.
not telling my name

Boston, MA

#39 Nov 27, 2008
Alright, one start to masturbate, then it kind of feels itchy in the head of the penis, then there is a buildup of pressure in the penis. Then, the entire body tingles with waves of electricity. After that, one feels the need to pee. Then their vision turns somewhat purplish, and they feel like a bomb went off in their c*ck, and it spreads to the entire body. It is the best thing ever.

“Live for today”

Since: Apr 08

Boston

#40 Nov 28, 2008
not telling my name wrote:
Alright, one start to masturbate, then it kind of feels itchy in the head of the penis, then there is a buildup of pressure in the penis. Then, the entire body tingles with waves of electricity. After that, one feels the need to pee. Then their vision turns somewhat purplish, and they feel like a bomb went off in their c*ck, and it spreads to the entire body. It is the best thing ever.
I could not have explained it any better
Well said

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

#41 Nov 28, 2008
lol. i seem to remember commenting on this ages ago. omfg i was talkin about fancying kaz hahahahaha
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#43 Nov 28, 2008
Unbelieveablely awesome and magical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
23 f on k.k 1 min Jofry23 178
litt molestd 1 min iamlegand 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Legsby 32,482
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Monaco48836 445,730
Pics of girls from kitchener waterloo area 2 min 5319aaa 7
love to watch 2 min darknano 4
snap sexting! (Jan '13) 2 min jake22 47
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min carverl93 198,116
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Hornyyfrench 336,489
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min david 526,521