How many girls like deepthroating and...

How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 35
Next Last
Dakota

Denham Springs, LA

#1 Jun 7, 2012
I'm jw who likes it 15 m
Dakota

Denham Springs, LA

#4 Jun 7, 2012
julia wrote:
i love to deep throat! and to swallow the product ;) i love it when a man grabs the back of my face and uses me, god i get so wet!
Do u have kik

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jerry

Euless, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2012
I'm not good at deepthroating but I do swallow da guys load
Juliana15

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2012
I don't deep throat because it makes me gak and almost barf but I love to suck and use my tongue ever since I first did it. and when I'm turned on I like it when my bf or whoever takes the back of my head and makes it like they're forcing me and we play the game that way like I'm being forced and used or whatever and it's really hot! And then when they warn me there getting ready to go I make sure to have my mouth tight so I catch all of it and then I gulp it down and swallow, I never did that the first like almost 2 years of doing it but then I decided to one day and I did but I can't deep throat them esp when they're bigger
Dakota

Denham Springs, LA

#9 Jun 7, 2012
Jerry wrote:
I'm not good at deepthroating but I do swallow da guys load
Kik?
Thundrcock

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 7, 2012
Kik me to chat at thundrcock
Juliana15 wrote:
I don't deep throat because it makes me gak and almost barf but I love to suck and use my tongue ever since I first did it. and when I'm turned on I like it when my bf or whoever takes the back of my head and makes it like they're forcing me and we play the game that way like I'm being forced and used or whatever and it's really hot! And then when they warn me there getting ready to go I make sure to have my mouth tight so I catch all of it and then I gulp it down and swallow, I never did that the first like almost 2 years of doing it but then I decided to one day and I did but I can't deep throat them esp when they're bigger
Pantyman f

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jun 7, 2012
Juliana15 wrote:
Hi, how old are you? How old the first time you sucked?

Since: May 12

UK

#13 Jun 7, 2012
julia wrote:
i love to deep throat! and to swallow the product ;) i love it when a man grabs the back of my face and uses me, god i get so wet!
hi Julia do u fancy a chat on msn or yahoo ?
bobby ca

AOL

#14 Jun 7, 2012
i am 40.white mail.have 12" my women can only take 7"deep throat.and 9"in love hole.i love her but .it make's me wonder it other womem can take it all.i need no go deep.but i well not hurt her.she eats it.?and men or women have this pob.i &she we were the frist.time.for both.let me no your feeling on this.i need to go all the way in.someday.any help.
Ryan

Chester, NJ

#15 Jun 7, 2012
Dakota wats ur kik
NYC BJ GRL

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 7, 2012
I'm a BJ queen. I'm 19 and sucked over 80 dicks. Love deepthroating, spitting, gagging and swallowing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

UK

#17 Jun 7, 2012
julia wrote:
<quoted text>
i have msn sweetie? x
What's your msn baby x
Dakota

Denham Springs, LA

#18 Jun 7, 2012
NYC BJ GRL wrote:
I'm a BJ queen. I'm 19 and sucked over 80 dicks. Love deepthroating, spitting, gagging and swallowing.
Do u have kik
George

UK

#19 Jun 7, 2012
Girls feel free to kik me for anything grhatigan
Bored

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 21, 2012
NYC BJ GRL wrote:
U want to take on my 12" and thick?
girliegirl

UK

#21 Jul 21, 2012
I member the first time I swallowed , it was a shoke this taste was very strange. But I swollowed his stuff again a couple weeks later again and it was fine not the best thing to eat but its ok x
Readytobust

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2012
I am in California 28 male I have a nice tool ready to bust a very heavy load any females stay in 323,562,626,213,818 18+ 3238931236

Since: Nov 12

Palm Coast, FL

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Why do you only ask do girls like to deep throat and swallow - guys like to do it too.
Hard to deep throat any guy over 7", but can totally swallow the load.
It's great when the guy is getting ready to c*m and he starts thrusting like he was pounds some p*8sy.
sweetlilme

Midland, Canada

#27 Feb 19, 2013
I love to try. Most of the guy I suck off are 9+ or more. When I'm going to my knees I play the innocent type and tell them I havent done this much. I'm 22 and have been sucking since 15. I try a little bit of licking with the head and put very little in my mouth. Then I look at them unsatisfied and say" if I'm not doing it right I don't mind you showing me how." Then I place there hand on my head. And because all guys are the same. They grab my hair and pound my throat hard. I love it when they pull out cum on my face and shove it back in my mouth. Look at me and tell me there not done and to keep sucking bitch. Makes me feel like I'm being q good girl

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Elizabeth

Newtownabbey, UK

#28 Feb 19, 2013
I see it as a challenge, to deep throat a cock. It takes practice to relax the gag reflex, an when deep it is impossible to breath, once again practice at holding my breath helps, the biggest I have taken fully was about 8inc.
I am very proud of that achievement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 7 min erhues peraudi 227,516
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Jacksmithoo 1,263,415
School sluts (May '13) 7 min wayne280682 370
When you gt married your wife was Virgin? 7 min Eerdem11 4
Gay/bi k.k 7 min upforanything 74,753
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 8 min Comface2 16,180
Any lesbian/bi wanna swap pics on whatsapp or i... (Feb '13) 8 min Bri1247 43
New dirty k..k 8 min matt 118,309
Mothers Masturbating sons (Nov '12) 17 min walt386 1,624
More from around the web