Flashing truckers

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
WMO

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 10, 2011
 
My wife had me take many pictures of her nude from every angle to take on trips to Houston and Dallas and view when bored. Id put them on a computer in the seat next to me while driving. The pictures ran like a slide show over ever inch of her snow white body. Soon truckers noticed and would pull alongside honking and howling. It was a nervous feeling having them memorize her supple body. I think as many as 100 may have seen, sometimes a whole line. I wish I still had those pictures. She is talking about taking more.
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 10, 2011
 
WMO wrote:
My wife had me take many pictures of her nude from every angle to take on trips to Houston and Dallas and view when bored. Id put them on a computer in the seat next to me while driving. The pictures ran like a slide show over ever inch of her snow white body. Soon truckers noticed and would pull alongside honking and howling. It was a nervous feeling having them memorize her supple body. I think as many as 100 may have seen, sometimes a whole line. I wish I still had those pictures. She is talking about taking more.
I'd luv to see them also . What is your e-mail address so I can e-mail you for them ?
WMO

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 10, 2011
 
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd luv to see them also . What is your e-mail address so I can e-mail you for them ?
Sorry, don't have them anymore. Hope to have more soon

Since: Apr 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 10, 2011
 
I live near Houston and work on Houston , hope to see y'all on
the roar sometime .
WMO

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 10, 2011
 
Eddo wrote:
I live near Houston and work on Houston , hope to see y'all on
the roar sometime .
The pictures were amazing and drew huge reactions. The hardest situations were being caught at a light while a truck pulled alongside. Seemed like an eternity while they howled. Wanted to close it but couldn't. I've considered asking her to do live flashing but it wouldn't have the same effect. Every possible angle, up close, etc. What a body!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5369 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Moish 12,751
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jakety238 309,014
gay men who like boys (Dec '13) 3 min Tugg 265
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Tayyy9010 223,547
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Jamie25 17,938
Older men 50+ 4 min Pattie- 327
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min physicswhiz 120,468
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Irishgayy1 418,177
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Lancs guy 5,159
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••