Other Women like to Have Their Breasts Whipped

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amy Lynn

Portland, OR

#1 Oct 1, 2011
during sex with my husband I love to be on my back and hold the bars of the headboard pretending I'm tied up, he has my legs apart ramming me and using me hard which I love, and we bought this little leather whip thing with lots of lashes on it and he punishes my breasts with it hard and I pretend he's raping me like a captive! He hurts me just the right amount, raises red marks and makes my eyes cry but I love it so much and then he starts talking about me like I'm a slut now instead of the good girl and then I start to orgasm. Do any other women like this kind of thing? Or maybe just nipple clamps that I have never tried
joe chester va

Avenue, MD

#2 Apr 4, 2012
my wife enjoys a good flogging by a black man with abullwhip she is suspended naked and flogged and then has sex with him
steve jet

Ballynahinch, UK

#3 Feb 3, 2013
My wife says a woman she works with was whipped by her husband and three of his friends. I asked if she had reported them to the police. My wife said her friend did not report them because she liked being whipped. I think my wife is thinking about trying it with me.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
I enjoy a bit of whip play myself, I get tied to the rafters in our basement and my wife actually whips me!
shadowx

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2013
my mom does and she likes having her puxxy whipped I walked in on it

Since: Nov 12

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
shadowx wrote:
my mom does and she likes having her puxxy whipped I walked in on it
Get ya excited?
rini

Denpasar, Indonesia

#7 Feb 3, 2013
i am lady from Bali in indonesia. My husband is older western man an travels away much time, he is slow for sex now but i get very horny stil (I am fitness 45 yrs and still like 25 yrs). sorry i have affair with german man my neighbour but he is not nice man but make me sexy. Then he got me drunk an take me to special room in his house where he has many 'toys'for bdsm. I was big shock but drunk an he is big strong an i am just small lady so he tie me ona table and put something in my mouth so i not cry and on my eyes too.He say its ok its no problem. Then i feel him licking my pussy and play my breasts. I get strange feeling in my body scared and very hot to but he put things in my pussy and vibrator with electric shock and on my teats too and sometime it felt wonderful then it hurt me too much but i had so big klimax many times in one night. When I go home I cry sorry so much. Next week he visit me and show photos he took of me naked and tie on table. I so ashame an embaras but now he say i got do it always or he show to my husband an to my family. Now I do with him some more times already and with his german lady frend sara, she is lesbi and she like do it to me too. Now i just feel like crazy woman lost in tthat situation. I hate it but love it too much, i want stop but cannot. oh dear what to do?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Amy Lynn wrote:
during sex with my husband I love to be on my back and hold the bars of the headboard pretending I'm tied up, he has my legs apart ramming me and using me hard which I love, and we bought this little leather whip thing with lots of lashes on it and he punishes my breasts with it hard and I pretend he's raping me like a captive! He hurts me just the right amount, raises red marks and makes my eyes cry but I love it so much and then he starts talking about me like I'm a slut now instead of the good girl and then I start to orgasm. Do any other women like this kind of thing? Or maybe just nipple clamps that I have never tried
Ive had my breasts abused to the point of being totally black and blue. Its a learning process....but for the right woman it can be amazing. The more pain you can take the more pleasure you can feel. I'm glad theres other women out there who like it like i do.:)
Join Free

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 11, 2013
My husband tied me to a bench in his shop one night and whipped my pussy with a small whip and a small leather flat flap. It hurt like hell but also made me so hot that I came twice without him even touching me. Then he rubbed me sown with some soothing lotion and we had the greatest sex ever. I am looking forward to doing that again.
Deke

Franklin, TN

#10 Jul 19, 2013
I once mentioned (half kidding)whipping my long time gf. To my surprise, she went to Greenwich Village (she works in Manhattan) and not only bought a small multi-tailed whip but also the medium sized anal plug. Turns out she LOVES getting whipped...all over. She has especially strong orgasms when entered from behind while I whip her back. She is the hottest, sexiest woman I have ever know. She will try almosy anything once, and there's very little she does not enjoy.
ach

Cheyenne, WY

#11 Jul 20, 2013
I like 2 whip my wife on her big boobs
boner7

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 11, 2013
ach wrote:
I like 2 whip my wife on her big boobs
I would like to whip your wife on her boobs and @@ssss, then titty f****ck her and squirt into her open mouth......
George

Sydney, Australia

#13 Sep 4, 2013
HQXXX24 dot COM is a palace of pleasure, a network full of hot babes partaking in, softcore, hardcore and fetish type of sexual acts, or so the introductory pages depict for the advertisement of showing shyness will not be an issue here. Bringing over 450 models that do it outdoors, indoors, through masturbation and penetration that says orgasms will be abundant.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Below in 2 parts is my love of been whipped or flogged for sexual pleasure

One of the sexual pleasures I have enjoyed for a long time is to be lovingly whipped or beaten with a belt by my husband Wil, when I am wearing leather. He is a real expert at this, and has the right temperament and desire, to lovingly beat me, without causing harm or pain. Other men have tried but many donít do it right, either they are too heavy handed, or frightened of doing damage. I do have a lover who is into S&M, and he like Wil is an expert. No other man has the glee and love that Wil displays as he administers to me. I feel very safe in his hands and while I know, he enjoys beating me. No harm will occur.
I wiggle into my super tight, form-fitting, leather jumpsuit, which I love because of the sexy feel and look. I then put on my crotch-high leather thigh-boots. Next, I fit my full face, leather mask, which zips up down the back of my head insuring a close snug fit. The mask is lined with leather, and has carbon-fibre clear lens over the eyes. There is a zip over the mouth opening, which when zipped close, heightens the sexy enclosed feeling. Followed by my two inch wide studded leather choker, this buckles uptight about my neck, sealing the connection between my jumpsuit stand up collar, and hood. Finally, I put on a pair of long leather gloves, and heavy leather coat.
Wil ties me on a vertical wheel that is spoke free, and gives him complete access to both my back and front. I am spread eagle, on the wheel, which giving him unrestricted entree to all my holes, should he so desire. Being encased in leather, puts me in my own world, with little external sensory perceptions. I love the sensation of being tied up in leather, the sexy smell, and feel. It is very hypnotic, and I enjoy the restrictiveness of being in leather and tied to the wheel. The close-fitting leather face mask and 2 inch studded dog collar not only protects my face from the whip, but also puts a small restriction on breathing. This heightens my sexual perceptions. Wearing this exotic leather outfit has always given me a very sexy feeling, and is a fantastic turn on.
Wil will gently start to whip or beat my backside with a belt. As he senses my sexual pleasure rising, he will increase intensity until he hears me panting with pleasure. He then starts beating my front, on my bust. There is no pain only growing pleasure as I wait for the next lash of the belt or whip to fall. I can feel my tits extending and going hard. They push on the inside of my leather jumpsuit, and feel super sensitive. Once this happens a whip or hit right on the tits will cause me to orgasm, and more beats just cause more orgasms, which is immensely pleasurable. Wil will start whipping or beating me exactly on my vulva, these cause intense orgasms.
He will then remove my zip out crotch from my leather jump suit and continue beating me just above my vulva. His touch with the belt is exactly perfect causing me to orgasm intensity. As the flogging continues, my orgasms increase in number, with waves of pleasure sweeping over my body, and I implore Wil to hit harder. Sometimes he will insert a large, fat, powered, dildo into my vagina, which adds to my pleasure. Wil ties the dildo in place so that I cannot eject it. This makes my mons, really stand out and become extremely sensitive to the whip or leather strap. Eventually, my orgasms become unbelievable intense, and I will squirt quite profusely. Wil loves to make me squirt, and once having done so will kiss me fondly on my vagina and lick up my nectar. After he has cleaned my vagina and around my vulva, he will lick up the nectar that has run down over my boots. It is so beautiful to watch him do this loving action for me.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 2, 2013
I do hope the above postings give you an understanding of my sexual pleasure from being whipped or flogged. My Avatar is me in my leather outfit, as worn in the above account of my enjoyments of being whipped. Nance
Angela

Mortdale, Australia

#18 Nov 3, 2013
Hello Nance
Wish I could meet you both or hear from you.
Reading has made me very wet

Angela

Location hidden

#19 Nov 3, 2013
Angela wrote:
Hello Nance
Wish I could meet you both or hear from you.
Reading has made me very wet
Angela
Contact me on Topix message board
NAD

Patna, India

#22 Nov 6, 2013
Amy Lynn wrote:
i like women who wants to be whipped. and i m intrested in whipping women. if u want then mail me
John in Devon

UK

#23 Apr 3, 2014
I like to be taken to a secluded wood, tied to a tree, wearing just a leather g string & to be whipped by a woman plus an audience of women, all in leather strings.

I also attend whipping party's where lots are drawn to be whipped very slowly in front of an audience, a fantastic feeling producing weals all over my back, thighs back & front & chest, fantactic.
gomezz51

North Hollywood, CA

#24 Apr 13, 2014
John in Devon wrote:
I like to be taken to a secluded wood, tied to a tree, wearing just a leather g string & to be whipped by a woman plus an audience of women, all in leather strings.
I also attend whipping party's where lots are drawn to be whipped very slowly in front of an audience, a fantastic feeling producing weals all over my back, thighs back & front & chest, fantactic.
Where are the whipping parties? can a woman offeer to be whipped?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Cockytommy 697,698
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 4 min revilot2 28,560
where are the men who love to double team a woman (May '14) 5 min Cathyjan15 9
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Angel___012 329,086
Ever catch teachers looking up your skirt? (Aug '11) 5 min Cutie 266
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Annon241192 706,151
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 5 min Lucyw_xx 9,987
Dirty ki...k 6 min Biggr than ur boy... 40,032
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 12 min honkytonk 11,250
More from around the web