John Travolta Gay Harassment Scandal

John Travolta Gay Harassment Scandal

There are 125 comments on the amog.com story from May 15, 2012, titled John Travolta Gay Harassment Scandal. In it, amog.com reports that:

If you don't follow celebrity trash than you've probably missed the news of John Travolta's recent legal woes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at amog.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

#134 May 30, 2012
CalioftheKingz wrote:
<quoted text>
No body does! I'm guessing you think you do know what "normal" is if you read the Bible (good for you honestly), 2000 yrs ago people in the desert writing conservative ideas to beat women, cut off hands, and execute any freedom of speech, perfect.(for a republican)
Can you understand the bible was written by man? normal human beings with flaws issues too; not by a perfect God, and man has destroyed everything in its path, even as we continue to do so today. Im not saying don't follow JC, but the bible is so outdated its not even funny. If I stoned someone to death now-days, I'd be in jail, I cant just say its cool the bible said I should do it. same thing with gay marriage. give ppl their equal rights, just dont rub that gay sh1t off on me alright.
the big book is great, but was written by normal people like you and me, simple plain truth. Remember God loves everyone right?...hope you make it to heaven you faggot hater, I thought God was the one to make the judgment calls not you!!! If I am wrong or misguided in anyway please correct me buddy. im not even religious and just tore you apart. Holla back if you think you have some real logic to show, nut just your opinion on whats right and wrong. got it?
lol. right on right on ! it amazes me how people pick and choose facets of the bible and call it the end all/be all of life. such crap, crying out that the bible says homosexuality is a sin, but not acknowledging the old atrocities regarding women and slavery and things like that. MAN wrote the bible, it's MAN'S impression and interpretation and handwriting in the "good book", you think GOD would put things on paper? yeah right. MAN wrote it, MAN is imperfect, MAN is flawed, thus, the bible is too. Put your trust and total believe only in GOD (if you are religious), and know that loving people of all creeds, characters and sexual preferences exist, and are not to be looked upon because of who they are, or who they choose to love. And for all of you bible thumping women out there, i'm sure you all are completely subservient to your husbands ,(you do have husbands right?), man is the reflection from god, and woman is the reflection from MAN? well, waddya think? are you happy being described in the bible as being less important? do you not speak in church? hmm? bet you don't, especially if you believe what the bible has to say? right? that alone should make anyone ask, how TRUE is what's written in the bible ?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#135 May 30, 2012
CalioftheKingz wrote:
<quoted text>
No body does! I'm guessing you think you do know what "normal" is if you read the Bible (good for you honestly), 2000 yrs ago people in the desert writing conservative ideas to beat women, cut off hands, and execute any freedom of speech, perfect.(for a republican)
Can you understand the bible was written by man? normal human beings with flaws issues too; not by a perfect God, and man has destroyed everything in its path, even as we continue to do so today. Im not saying don't follow JC, but the bible is so outdated its not even funny. If I stoned someone to death now-days, I'd be in jail, I cant just say its cool the bible said I should do it. same thing with gay marriage. give ppl their equal rights, just dont rub that gay sh1t off on me alright.
the big book is great, but was written by normal people like you and me, simple plain truth. Remember God loves everyone right?...hope you make it to heaven you faggot hater, I thought God was the one to make the judgment calls not you!!! If I am wrong or misguided in anyway please correct me buddy. im not even religious and just tore you apart. Holla back if you think you have some real logic to show, nut just your opinion on whats right and wrong. got it?
Here's the funny thing. BOPH was taking the pro-homosexuality position, they were opposing someone that said homosexuality wasn't normal. So, when you attacked BOPH with your long, convoluted anti-bible rant, you really showed a lot about both your reading skills and your anti- religious leaning.......
CELEB ON TOP 109

Hamburg, NY

#136 Jun 3, 2012
He cheated on his wife. It doesn't matter weather he is gay or not, nobody likes a cheater!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#137 Jun 4, 2012
CELEB ON TOP 109 wrote:
He cheated on his wife. It doesn't matter weather he is gay or not, nobody likes a cheater!
That is between his wife and him. If she has forgiven him or even if she hasn't, it's really none of our business.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#138 Jun 4, 2012
Anyone who was around when JTs career exploded may remember the gay stories regarding him,, everything in Hollywood is a spin, but he has always been gay, and most likely common knowledge in good ol Hollywood. the only thing that is happening now is, for whatever reason, someone has decided to make it scandal for our reading and viewing pleasure. His wife wants divorce, most likely to kickstart her career,,who knows, who cares, he has been a good role model,,an amazing actor, lets move on to Tom Cruise, and Richard Gere,,,no way?? amongst others,,geesh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sex Scandal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CCSD board member files motion addressing claims Nov 21 Whammer Jammer 1
trump Nov '16 ethan 2
News Ex-Plum substitute teacher pleads guilty to sex... Nov '16 NOT TRUMP 1
News Duggars open up on family sex scandal (Jun '15) Nov '16 Out of towner 152
News Florida student, 18, criminally charged after l... (May '13) Oct '16 Gordon 507
News Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson is seen smiling ... (Oct '14) Oct '16 namestefour 2
News Bridgeport diocese haunted by past abuse Sep '16 Samuels Furnace Man 12
More from around the web