John Travolta Gay Harassment Scandal

John Travolta Gay Harassment Scandal

There are 125 comments on the amog.com story from May 15, 2012, titled John Travolta Gay Harassment Scandal. In it, amog.com reports that:

If you don't follow celebrity trash than you've probably missed the news of John Travolta's recent legal woes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at amog.com.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#112 May 22, 2012
who sticks around if they are being assaulted? unless your being held down or someone is holding a gun to you, the guy could have left.
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

#113 May 23, 2012
hey, the guy has wants and the guy has needs and he wants what he needs lol.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#114 May 23, 2012
From a mans perspective, I always thought John was a bit femanine...... Usually where there's smoke, there's fire.....but until there is solid proof (and I give a huge "who gives a chit" to it) it's all speculation.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#115 May 23, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Of course there is always "Battleship Earth".
I liked 'Battlefield Earth'. Not a great story, not good SF, but a fun movie.

Location hidden

#116 May 23, 2012
who wants to lick john?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#117 May 23, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I liked 'Battlefield Earth'. Not a great story, not good SF, but a fun movie.
So you're the one.

Location hidden

#118 May 23, 2012
John just wanted a happy ending :)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#120 May 24, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
So you're the one.
I like Space Opera and deeply respect actors willing to flop.

What can I say? I love art.
boph

Burbank, CA

#121 May 26, 2012
Its A Stretch wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay IS NOT normal. The "norm" is indeed heterosexuality. Being gay should be acceptable, but I don't believe it should be considered normal.
What do you know about normalcy any way?

Location hidden

#122 May 26, 2012
i want to yankey his wankey, he's hot. Too bad I wasn't doing massages.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#123 May 27, 2012
wow someone is gay lets all get upset about it along with Obama's support on gay marriage. Its only a big deal because he is a celebrity; little to no education scholar were talking about here. why do people give actors so much credebality thier just normal peole like you and I. You don't think there;s even weirder shit than that goin, why don't you go hate on those people. I do not believe in homosexuality, but im smart enough to realize it's a way of life. You might be born retarded adn that not your choice, you might be born gay and thats not your choice ether. Any religious fanatics wanna take me on?
Its A Stretch wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay IS NOT normal. The "norm" is indeed heterosexuality. Being gay should be acceptable, but I don't believe it should be considered normal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#124 May 27, 2012
boph wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about normalcy any way?
No body does! I'm guessing you think you do know what "normal" is if you read the Bible (good for you honestly), 2000 yrs ago people in the desert writing conservative ideas to beat women, cut off hands, and execute any freedom of speech, perfect.(for a republican)

Can you understand the bible was written by man? normal human beings with flaws issues too; not by a perfect God, and man has destroyed everything in its path, even as we continue to do so today. Im not saying don't follow JC, but the bible is so outdated its not even funny. If I stoned someone to death now-days, I'd be in jail, I cant just say its cool the bible said I should do it. same thing with gay marriage. give ppl their equal rights, just dont rub that gay sh1t off on me alright.

the big book is great, but was written by normal people like you and me, simple plain truth. Remember God loves everyone right?...hope you make it to heaven you faggot hater, I thought God was the one to make the judgment calls not you!!! If I am wrong or misguided in anyway please correct me buddy. im not even religious and just tore you apart. Holla back if you think you have some real logic to show, nut just your opinion on whats right and wrong. got it?
Cynthia

United States

#125 May 27, 2012
ardith wrote:
I don't think anyone should leave him alone. He and Kelly decided to live a life of deception and Scientology helped them and probably blackmailed the. Some people are kind of tired of Hollywoos bullsh*t.
"WHO got fired because of John Travolta? He has been trolling regular chain gyms and gay saunas in LA for twenty years or more,
basically with impunity. Until the
internet. Literally every massage therapist in Los Angeles consid
ers JT the mascot for anus-presenting, aggressive old bottom pigs wiggling for a little sleazy, line-crossing action. There is no way JT has that kind of power over spa

managerial staff. EVERYBODY in LA who goes to a gym or spa knows about him. If anything, massaging that slob was a rite of passage for masseurs at the big chain spas. I'm sure many refused. These people
might be filthy rich, but they're also becoming increasingly transparent."
Well said ;) I pray for him.
aur56

Monett, MO

#126 May 27, 2012
it doesn't matter whether he's gay or not. Still a fine actor. I don't believe he's gay though,IMO....
someone who cares

Spring Lake, NC

#127 May 28, 2012
This is not a gay issue it is an issue of being unfaithful. And if he is harassing he should pay the price, dead son or no. Down with rotten behavior, Grief is not an excuse.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#128 May 28, 2012
His son Jett was autistic and another vaccine victim.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#129 May 28, 2012
Let me get this straight--Some people were actually surprised that he is gay? He did everything besides hiring the Good Year blimp to announce his gayness.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#130 May 28, 2012
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
His son Jett was autistic and another vaccine victim.
I thought new studies had pretty well disproved the vaccine connection to autism.

??? True or false ??

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#131 May 28, 2012
off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought new studies had pretty well disproved the vaccine connection to autism.
??? True or false ??
you are correct
Richard Dawson

Huntington, NY

#132 May 29, 2012
Survey Says!!!!!!!!!!

Still gay!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sex Scandal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Jul 26 Keynes 12
News Pro-Najib Bloggers Go on Rampage: Shafie's Sex ... Jul 6 toofanvpn 1
News Josh Duggar's Fall From Unholy Grace Jun '16 BIG TEX 5
fem for fone fun Jun '16 Starz3393 1
fem for fone fun May '16 Lollypop4364 1
fun with kimmie May '16 Lickz6812 1
News From Travelgate to Furnituregate: Your guide to... May '16 Three Rounds 1
More from around the web