Junction City Minister Tied To Two Mo...

Junction City Minister Tied To Two More Child Sex Abuse Cases

There are 12 comments on the WIBW-TV Topeka story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Junction City Minister Tied To Two More Child Sex Abuse Cases. In it, WIBW-TV Topeka reports that:

A Junction City minister at the center of a church sex scandal has been arrested in connection with two additional cases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBW-TV Topeka.

Ye haw

Stafford, VA

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Im first!!!!!
yessiree bob

Salina, KS

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Jordan young is one sick puppy. wonder if his mom and wife now believe that he did the things he has been accused of. that church and school has evil in it. wonder how the people who go their think paint and new carpet will make it less evil. I kinda wonder how the kids feel about going back to that school where all that stuff was done to them? Are they getting professional counciling or just what the new pastor thinks they need??? questions but no answers??????????
Faith Tabernacle

Junction City, KS

#3 Sep 6, 2012
"Let us put a little faith in ya!"
Jim Baker

Junction City, KS

#4 Sep 6, 2012
The FBI is hot on his Daddy`s tail, after he fled the state with church money and the hottest thing in a denim skirt the congregation had to offer. He will be caught, probably testify against his son in exchange for leniency, be sentenced to probation and time served, and start another church. If FT doesn`t forgive, forget, and put him back in the pulpit. "My brothers and sisters, I have SINNED ! Sob ! Sniff ! " Yeah, preach it ! Right on ! Preach it !

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Jim Baker wrote:
The FBI is hot on his Daddy`s tail, after he fled the state with church money and the hottest thing in a denim skirt the congregation had to offer. He will be caught, probably testify against his son in exchange for leniency, be sentenced to probation and time served, and start another church. If FT doesn`t forgive, forget, and put him back in the pulpit. "My brothers and sisters, I have SINNED ! Sob ! Sniff ! " Yeah, preach it ! Right on ! Preach it !
Amen to that!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 7, 2012
A FT member informed me that Rev Dudley announced in church that they are not going to press charges against Edwin for the theft of money that Edwin found some loopholes in the church bylaws.... They want to get the media out of the church.
I wouldnt be surprised if Jordan turns against his daddy and starts talking to get some leniancy in his own twisted case. Daddy knew for sure, daddy took the money and the hoochie and ran. He preached against homosexuals and his own son is one - and a pedephial.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2012
I wonder though if the irs won't step in and demand some tax money for all the money Eddie took. Heard he had ask for a bonus for the ten years he had abused his congregation and they gave it to him but guess they stopped payment on the check when he skipped out.heard it was a shitload of money too! Can't understand WHY these people aren't moving on to another church???

Location hidden

#8 Sep 7, 2012
aint that a kick wrote:
I wonder though if the irs won't step in and demand some tax money for all the money Eddie took. Heard he had ask for a bonus for the ten years he had abused his congregation and they gave it to him but guess they stopped payment on the check when he skipped out.heard it was a shitload of money too! Can't understand WHY these people aren't moving on to another church???
Rumor is he left with as much as $750,000. Rumor has it he took out a loan under the churchs name - and that is what he left with... again, just rumor... but from a good in the church source. What I dont understand, is if this has been going on since 2008 - why didnt a parent go to the police back in 08 when their son was molested... one WIBW interviewee stated she reported her grandkids being molested by Jordan to Edwin Young... WTH? Why would you not go to the police? Im sorry, if my child told me he was being touched, Id go to the police first then to a preacher to pray that I didnt kill the SOB that hurt my child. Just baffles me!!!
ber

Junction City, KS

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Idontfollow wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor is he left with as much as $750,000. Rumor has it he took out a loan under the churchs name - and that is what he left with... again, just rumor... but from a good in the church source. What I dont understand, is if this has been going on since 2008 - why didnt a parent go to the police back in 08 when their son was molested... one WIBW interviewee stated she reported her grandkids being molested by Jordan to Edwin Young... WTH? Why would you not go to the police? Im sorry, if my child told me he was being touched, Id go to the police first then to a preacher to pray that I didnt kill the SOB that hurt my child. Just baffles me!!!
You`re refering to people who were taught that to have a will of your own is a sin (Unless your name was Westberg or Young). These FT members don`t think like you or I do , and are totally programmed to buy into the individual doctrines of Young, who was groomed by Westberg. Blind obedience to controlling manipulators seldom ends well. This is the stuff of movies and should gain National attention and possibly be the catalyst for new legislation being enacted to keep this from happening again. The thread started by the anonymous "Mrs B" nearly 2 years ago was chillingly prophetic. See the thread simply titled "Faith Tabernacle", first post. This woman had the good sense to stay away and warn others about Young`s total control over the weak-minded, gullible flock. The difference between Young and Charles Manson is grooming and wealth and little else.
Fightingback

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2012
I see all you people who is commenting on the Jordan and Edwin Young scandal must know them personally. You know what they say about not knowing all the facts or half truth is you dont know which one is truth and which part is a lie. So before you go judging people make sure you know what you are talking about because innocent people get hurt in the process and if its true and the parents had to know then they need to be in jail right beside him because are sick to
Jamal Andrus

Decatur, GA

#14 Jan 27, 2014
I think they need to leave Fb church alone cause they enduring alot of pain. The bible says mark the perfect man we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If God had to judge you they way yall so freely judging I think everyone would be quiet be still and quiet and know that God is still good in all things God bless America .
correct

Junction City, KS

#15 Jan 27, 2014
Jamal Andrus wrote:
I think they need to leave Fb church alone cause they enduring alot of pain. The bible says mark the perfect man we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If God had to judge you they way yall so freely judging I think everyone would be quiet be still and quiet and know that God is still good in all things God bless America .
The congregation is healing and hopefully , lessons were learned and a system of checks and balances was put into place to prevent such heinous , perverted acts to occur in a house of worship or school again. The red flags that were missed or ignored is astounding , and was exacerbated by the toxic culture of the past leadership. Thankfully , the victims were spared a trial and the plea bargaining spared prosecutors , counsel , the judge , and jury from a lengthy , disturbing trial. Justice was served and hopefully , some hard life lessons were learned. There were no winners as a result of any of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sex Scandal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California lawmaker faces inquiry over sex misc... Thu DeMariusLeMong 9
News Female lawmakers: Suspend 2 women accused in se... Dec 1 Solarman 1
News How Joe Bartona s sex scandal fits into the cur... Nov 23 Religimongoloid 3
News Democrats pick former federal prosecutor for sp... Nov 19 Rick Perry s Closet 1
News Ohio judge uses groping scandal to brag about h... Nov 18 mr gleeble 2
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Nov 17 anonz 18
News Pa. Sen. Pat Toomey: Roy Moore should leave rac... Nov '17 Alreds Revenge 14
More from around the web