Porn, Prostitutes and Sexual Assault:...

Porn, Prostitutes and Sexual Assault: Fresh Allegations Surface...

There are 20 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Porn, Prostitutes and Sexual Assault: Fresh Allegations Surface.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

The U.S. government has revealed details of serious allegations against Secret Service agents and officers since 2004, including claims of involvement with prostitutes, leaking sensitive information, publishing pornography, sexual assault, illegal wiretaps, improper use of weapons and drunken behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#1 Jun 15, 2012
If they think it started in 2004, they're nuts. It's been going on since day one of the service.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Bill Clinton's proteges.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Obama sure runs a loose ship. And his lips are going to sink ships. He is President leaky. He's a real squealer.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#5 Jun 16, 2012
229 pages from 2004 through the present?
pfft, it's just the tip of the iceberg.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#6 Jun 17, 2012
If you think the secret service is bad just wait until the rethug convention! Male hookers galore!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 18, 2012
It's the Wiener Squad.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
It's the Wiener Squad.
Justice Department, acting through the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Omaha, emerges from the record of the Franklin investigations not so much as a party to the cover-up, but as its coordinator. Rigging grand juries, harassment of witnesses, incitement to perjury and tampering with evidence -federal personnel were seen to apply all of those techniques in the Franklin case. Cable television news reports have recently linked an alleged male prostitute to the present White House since George W. Bush permitted James Guckert to use an unprecedented Secret Service-approved alias (Jeff Gannon) while having access to the White House for two years as a pool reporter serving the younger Bush--before which Gannon had advertised himself on internet pornography sites as a male "escort" charging $200 an hour.[Gannon is the subject of independent news reports which have referred to him as the former kidnapped Des Moines, Iowa paperboy Johnny Gosch--forced into child sex-slavery.] John DeCamp told this writer "I believe Johnny Gosch and Jeff Gannon are one and the same person--but I am not in a position to know positively."
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Rove-Gannon Connection?- CBS News
Feb 11, 2009 ... So when Jeff Gannon, White House "reporter" for Talon "News," was unmasked
last week, the leap to a possible Rove connection was ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500157_162-675050... - 86k -
HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Either make Prostitution legal.

Or make it Illegal when you must pay women for dinner, drinks, chocolate or flowers before they put out the poon tang.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Although Gannon is a regular at White House press briefings and Talon News claims to be a news organization, Talon appears to be little more than an arm of the Republican Party. Talon News' editor in chief, Bobby Eberle, is a Republican activist who served as a delegate to the 1996, 1998, and 2000 Texas Republican Conventions and to the 2000 national Republican Convention. In 1999, Eberle "was recognized with a unanimously approved resolution of commendation by the Republican Party of Texas for service and dedication to the Republican cause." His biography on Talon's website notes: "Bobby has devoted considerable time and energy to the Republican effort" and "Bobby is a member of Texas Christian Coalition and Texas Right to Life."

Eberle is also the president and CEO of GOPUSA.com , a "conservative news, information, and design company dedicated to promoting conservative ideals" that carries articles and commentary by Gannon and Talon News. GOPUSA is also affiliated with MillionsofAmericans.com , a conservative advocacy organization run by Bruce Eberle, a relative of Bobby Eberle and a conservative fundraising consultant. Gannon's articles for Talon News frequently appear on GOPUSA.com (for example, here, here, and here). Bruce Eberle and his company have made extensive financial contributions to Republican Party candidates and committees.

Gannon identifies himself on his personal website as "A Voice of the New Media" and "a conservative journalist embedded with the liberal Washington press corps." The top item on his website reads:

NOTE TO MY LIBERAL COLLEAGUES: Bush is here for another 4 years. Get over it!

You threw everything you had at him, even phony documents and he still beat you. Give up.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Talon News - SourceWatch
Early February 2005, Media Matters for America revealed that for over a year
James Guckert alias Jeff Gannon posed as a "journalist for Talon News" at the ...

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php... - 49k -
rocky

Findlay, OH

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
If you think the secret service is bad just wait until the rethug convention! Male hookers galore!
You have that wrong because the Democratic party is the gay party.Just ask Obama.He favors gay marriage.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Pedophilia is at the core of US government. Fully documented and called “The Franklin Affair,” the CIA ordered that a child prostitution ring involved with political “leadership” of both parties not to be investigated, despite damning evidence.

Most Americans are unaware that a gay male prostitute was allowed over 200 visits to the Bush White House between 2003 and 2005 with a “press pass” issued by White House leadership. According to Secret Service public records of check-in and check-out dates and times (here and here), most of the prostitute’s visits included several hours of time before and/or after press conferences, 32 times on days without press conferences, and 14 visits without checking-out in apparent overnight stays at the White House residence of Mr. Bush.

The prostitute, Jeff Gannon, had no previous experience as a journalist and no association with any media when he began attending White House press conferences. The 3-minute video from the new documentary Invisible Empire below shows pictures of Mr. Bush kissing, fondling and embracing Mr. Gannon. Despite this damning evidence of Mr. Bush engaged in prostitute sex during White House business hours on our tax money, Congress refused to investigate.
Invisible Empire Official Trailer - YouTube
Aug 25, 2009 ... Jason Bermas presents Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined produced
by Alex Jones. The film can be pre-ordered here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 150k -

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 1, 2012
Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>Justice Department, acting through the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Omaha, emerges from the record of the Franklin investigations not so much as a party to the cover-up, but as its coordinator. Rigging grand juries, harassment of witnesses, incitement to perjury and tampering with evidence -federal personnel were seen to apply all of those techniques in the Franklin case. Cable television news reports have recently linked an alleged male prostitute to the present White House since George W. Bush permitted James Guckert to use an unprecedented Secret Service-approved alias (Jeff Gannon) while having access to the White House for two years as a pool reporter serving the younger Bush--before which Gannon had advertised himself on internet pornography sites as a male "escort" charging $200 an hour.[Gannon is the subject of independent news reports which have referred to him as the former kidnapped Des Moines, Iowa paperboy Johnny Gosch--forced into child sex-slavery.] John DeCamp told this writer "I believe Johnny Gosch and Jeff Gannon are one and the same person--but I am not in a position to know positively."
Bush didn't have one-tenth the perverted meandering as the democrats do going on in the White House and beyond.. Because of Wiener, Su and Bill Clinton, the White House no longer has young women or men working there as interns. It ended last year. Who are you trying to kid? Loser.
KING TUT OBAMA

Wasilla, AK

#16 Jul 1, 2012
See Germany late 1930's.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Bush didn't have one-tenth the perverted meandering as the democrats do going on in the White House and beyond.. Because of Wiener, Su and Bill Clinton, the White House no longer has young women or men working there as interns. It ended last year. Who are you trying to kid? Loser.
seriously?
mark foley
ted haggard
larry craig
bob allen
glen murphy jr.

now you look silly
;)
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#18 Jul 2, 2012
HugeKielbasa wrote:
Either make Prostitution legal.
Or make it Illegal when you must pay women for dinner, drinks, chocolate or flowers before they put out the poon tang.
Kielbasa, while large, are rather limp. And do not change in size or gerth when massaged.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Jul 27, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously?
mark foley
ted haggard
larry craig
bob allen
glen murphy jr.
now you look silly
;)
"You didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
FU idiot.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>"You didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
FU idiot.
you're right, I had no part of that at all.
.
(why does it bother you so much that elected officials, on both sides of the aisle, are mere humans?)

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 29, 2012
Doctor Shortage Likely to Worsen With Health Law...

PELOSI: Republican Jews 'Being Exploited'...
'And they're smart people'...
... Obama's been to Israel 'Over and Over Again'
PRESIDENT BLASTED OVER FAILURE TO VISIT ISRAEL.

DNC Homepage Shows More Romney Attack Ads -- Than Obama Accomplishments...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sex Scandal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What a blood plasma-for-profit clinic means for... Jan 14 I Forgot My Shoes 1
News Scandal-tainted Oakland police department gets ... Jan 5 inbred Genius 1
News Josh Duggar's a Hypocrite, and it's MY Fault (Nov '15) Dec 23 Vail 35
fun with kimmie (May '16) Dec '16 willthis23 2
News CCSD board member files motion addressing claims Nov '16 Whammer Jammer 1
trump Nov '16 ethan 2
News Ex-Plum substitute teacher pleads guilty to sex... Nov '16 NOT TRUMP 1
More from around the web