Which Is Worse: Gang-Rape or Racism?

Which Is Worse: Gang-Rape or Racism?

There are 3 comments on the The Other McCain story from May 9, 2012, titled Which Is Worse: Gang-Rape or Racism?. In it, The Other McCain reports that:

"Individuals opposed to Party rule are selected as targets of disapproval, usually to the point of demonization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Other McCain.

#1 May 9, 2012
We cannot allow these scum bags to exist within our borders anymore, enough is enough get them out!

#2 May 9, 2012
There race would not have been discussed if they had not committed the crime. These people are the scum of the earth so why should we allow them to stay here.
Ahmed high Wycombe

London, UK

#3 May 13, 2012
Hang them till death if they are gilty and make this world more safer and peacefull.There is no comments and sympathy for a child raperest in islam , they criminal treat them as worse people in this earth sorry to all effected kids , as sorry is not a nuff . If is in my hand I would tell people tied them with tree and through stone on them till death .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sex Scandal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson is seen smiling ... (Oct '14) Oct 5 namestefour 2
News Bridgeport diocese haunted by past abuse Sep '16 Samuels Furnace Man 12
News Duggars new TV show hated by neighbors: Disgust... (Feb '16) Sep '16 Scott 3
News Poll shows Virginia lawmaker jailed in sex scan... Aug '16 Hostis Publicus 3
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Keynes 12
News Pro-Najib Bloggers Go on Rampage: Shafie's Sex ... Jul '16 toofanvpn 1
News Josh Duggar's Fall From Unholy Grace Jun '16 BIG TEX 5
More from around the web