Victim of sex gang was offered Urdu and Punjabi lessons, confidential papers reveal

Sep 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

'The biggest child protection scandal of our time': Confidential files reveal Asian sex gangs operated for a decade as authorities refused to acknowledge the problem Vulnerable white girl, known to have been abused from the age of 12, was offered Urdu and Punjabi lessons by Rotherham Council to 'educate her' Asian sex gangs were able to groom, pimp ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
J1mmy Zeta

Annan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

People assume that genocide means executing people, but a group can be destroyed without physically murdering them. That’s what we are seeing - see points (b)(c) and (d) below...

From Article II of the Convention, genocide is ANY of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

- Protecting White girls from rape is "racist"
- "Diversity" means "less White people"
- "Tolerance" means "you must agree that there should be less White people"
- "We have moved forward as a country" means "the country is less White now"

"Anti-racist" is just a codeword for anti-White
- It's genocide.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

lets see if the dirt bags who have spent so much time on Topix denying any cover up by the authorities reference "Muslim grooming gangs"will now show some decency and admit the were wrong/lying.
you know who you are dirt bags!

scum pure scum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

mikev483 wrote:
lets see if the dirt bags who have spent so much time on Topix denying any cover up by the authorities reference "Muslim grooming gangs"will now show some decency and admit the were wrong/lying.
you know who you are dirt bags!
scum pure scum
ahhh one of the dirt bags has read and judged my post as "spam/nuts" but did not have the balls to defend themselves.
worthless scum indeed.
grow a pair dirt bag.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Asians are filthy
Svenn

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Afrika den Afrikanern.

Asien den Asiaten.

Moslemische Länder den Moslems.

Die Türkei den Türken.

Weisse Länder für j e d e r m a n n !

Flooding All and Only White countries with Non-Whites is Genocide.
dannyboy

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Hey, did you ever stop to think about how third-world immigration and forced integration is required of EVERY White country and ONLY White countries? Did you know that according to the United Nations this is GENOCIDE? Lots of people who say they are anti-racist are really just anti-White. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

dannyboy wrote:
Hey, did you ever stop to think about how third-world immigration and forced integration is required of EVERY White country and ONLY White countries? Did you know that according to the United Nations this is GENOCIDE? Lots of people who say they are anti-racist are really just anti-White. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
Bravo!
charles martel

West Newton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Remember, noticing the ethnicity of the gang is RACIST, and RACISM is even worse than rape.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

The apologists condemn themselves by their silence.
you total scum.
guardian

Beresford, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

The fruits of multiCULTuralism and DIEvirsity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

according to the chief Muslim paedophile apologist ICR,none of this ever happened.even though the story is in EVERY newspaper he still denies any official cover up of Muslim child abuse.
what a sickening lump of filth he is.
KEbab

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

mikev483 wrote:
according to the chief Muslim paedophile apologist ICR,none of this ever happened.even though the story is in EVERY newspaper he still denies any official cover up of Muslim child abuse.
what a sickening lump of filth he is.
That is so Muslim.
LOL
Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Lets be honest, it is not correct to say that Asian men have abused white English girls, it is Pakistani men who have raped molested and abused white British girls. Asia is a vast continent which is made up of many different countries. The use of the word ASIAN is a deliberate attempt by government to deflect the blame from Pakistanis. They may say that the reason is to protect the Pakistani community, which once again clearly shows that government has put the safety of Pakistanis before White British children AGAIN. Our children need to be warned for THEIR SAFETY, that the main threat to their safety is specifically from Pakistanis.
Another point that should be mentioned i think, is to say that, it is not correct to say that Rotherham Social Services were inept or that their rules or procedures were not adequate, it was in fact official policy to allow these attack to continue. The Rotherham Social Services (better known as the SS)knowingly allowed the Racially aggravated rape of white British girls ON ORDERS from the racist Labour government.
A vote for Labour in the next election, will be a vote to allow Pakistani men.
Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

To racially rape white British girls all over again.

I would just like to make clear that it is not all Pakistanis who are racist child abuses, the vast majority of our Pakistani community are honest decent people who are equally as disgusted at the crimes committed by men of Pakistani ethnicity.

The people who bare the most responsibility for the racially rape of White British girls was the ruling the ruling labour (spit) politicians of the day.

So please what ever you do, don't blame the Pakistani community, who are as innocent as you and i.
Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I believe that you good people will have noticed that the men of Pakistani ethnicity who were convicted of raping and abusing white Rotherham girls were not charged with RACIALLY aggravated rape and abuse. Had it been White British men who had raped Pakistani girls, they would have been charged with RACIALLY abusing children, which would of course carried a bigger sentence.
Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

The majority of people will think that justice has now been done,. DON'T BELIEVE IT, According to one Christian Conservative voting Granddad who's grand daughter was a victim of these men of Pakistani heritage, there are over 100 other girls who have been raped by these men.

Also according to the same Grandfather Rotherham Social Services(SS) refused to get his Granddaughter a test for Sexually Transmitted diseases, even though it is English law that any women (or man for that matter) who has been raped, has to be given that test.

Thankfully though, one very brave lady at Rotherham Social Services, risked her job by taking the little girl to her own personal Doctor for the disease.

From the same Grandfather, it is known that the Rotherham police refused to arrest these vile people even though the Grandfathers own local priest spoke to the police regarding the rape. He tells us that he contacted Rotherham council, who refused to contact the police, his MP also refused to take up his case. He sent a letter to both the Labour Prime Minister Tony (The Grim Reaper) Blair and the leader of the explaining the situation, neither replied to him.

So why then did the Rotherham police eventually arrest and charge just ???SOME????? of the rapists?

Again according to the same Grandfather, there are still child rapists of Pakistani ethnicity out and about in Rotherham and other area's, who have still not been charged. He said two of those still free and uncharged were caught in a flat with a white British child of twelve at 2AM in the morning. The girl informed the policemen that the men had drugged and raped her, the police arrested the girl supposedly for her own protection and the two men go free.

Six weeks later that same girl of twelve was later found to be six weeks pregnant, which dated to the time the police arrested her and she told she had been raped. The last i heard those men have still not been charged, even though the feotus was taken by the police supposedly for forensic DNA tests.

I have a feeling that eventually the police will say that the foetus had been lost, or accidental cremated or some other excuse. I do hope i am wrong on that point.

So why did the Rotherham police EVENTUALLY arrest and charge SOME???? of the Racist rapists???????

I'le tell you later.

Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

High there Gat, your post proves that you are a decent caring person.

The case in Rotherham and also in almost every town city and village in Britain, has nothing to do with Religion,every case i have read so far, which locally includes Wakefield, Bradford, Dewsbury and Barnsley the perpetrators of this vile crime has been committed by men of Pakistani ethnicity.

That i think clearly tells us that the problem is absolutely nothing to do with Religion, it is simply a cultural problem.
Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I am a practising Christian, but i believe that Religion is a personal thing, each to his own.
Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

[quote]People assume that genocide means executing people, but a group can be destroyed without physically murdering them. That’s what we are seeing - see points (b)(c) and (d) below...

From Article II of the Convention, genocide is ANY of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

- Protecting White girls from rape is "racist"
- "Diversity" means "less White people"
- "Tolerance" means "you must agree that there should be less White people"
- "We have moved forward as a country" means "the country is less White now" [/quote]

"Anti-racist" is just a codeword for anti-White
- It's genocide.

Absolutely spot on the aim is to destroy Britain as a country, it is all part of the drive to destroy every single country in Europe to form the new country of Europe.

So who is responsible for this evil attempt to destroy all individual European countries????
Truth Teller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Watch this Youtube clip, this is an attempt to blame a certain ethnic group. We know that she is telling the truth about the changing of Europe by flooding it with foreigners because we can see it happening with our own eyes. But who is responsible for the overall plan?

The Jews????

I don't think so. Why would she reveal who is really responsible? If she is Jewish??? She would put the lives of her fellow Jews at risk, even her own family would be at risk, her Mother, Father, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, husbands, children, Grandchildren etc etc

This looks to me like this shifty person is trying to put the blame on Jews and then keep her own people safe. Dont you think?

So if that is the case, who is really responsible for this subterfuge? That's easy enough to answer, its the Sly shifty Zionists of course.

They can hide behind the Jews and then scream at the top of their voices ANTI SEMITISM everything someone points out there plan. Their plan is called Emotional Blackmail. Every time someone reveals their shifty underhand plot, they will call you ANTI SEMITIC, then will come things like, your Nazi, you hate all Jews, you want to murder all Jews etc etc etc.It becomes so predictive, its boring. So why do they Demonize the people who reveal their plot? Because if you start discussing facts, they know that they cant win the discussion. Hence the Emotional Blackmail.

Go watch a discussion on Zionism in any forum and you will see the same Emotional Blackmail gaffe used in every single case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••