US reassures Poland over missile defense changes

Mar 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: charlotteobserver.com

WARSAW, Poland U.S. officials visiting Warsaw are trying to reassure Poland that the cancellation of the final stage of a European missile defense system will not sideline the country, and that the decision was not made to appease Russia.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Finally, someone in the moonshine country used his brain.
Polaks are not ready for the state of the art technology.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Only thing where Ape wants missiles is up there were shine don't shine. Puke Boobys little scud is too small, so Ape is now looking for Obamas big stinger missile.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Mar 18, 2013
new sec of defense has already scrapped the missile defense in europe stating the budget cuts has made the upgrade impossible. of course this is owed the russians with obamas pre-election promise of 'more flexability after he's elected'. obama had to come across with the goods for pootiepoo.
apm

Podolsk, Russia

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Latest news - Poland wants to create it`s own missile shield. It looks like dumb Polaks have lost the last brain cells they had.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#6 Mar 21, 2013
I also read about it.
Apparently, Polaks are going to use kielbasas as their projectiles.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Shiite catapult technology might be replaced by shiite mines on all of polakia roads - that'll be safe enough, I believe.
Arien

Patos, Brazil

#8 May 6, 2013
Refusing to place additional anti-missile shields in Poland, I say, the US authorities make from my point their first, at least for the recent 5 years, step in the right direction. It is a great pity that the decision hasn't appeared much earlier, as that was actually a high time to! As they say, make hay while the sun shines.... What the European anti-missile shield for America is today? Nothing.... Nothing but another expensive military toy, to own and play which army wastes millions of USD while American people steadily sink in financial crisis. Moreover, as far as I personally know it,(heard it from a pal of mine who serves in The US Air Force) 9 of 10 anti-missile shield's interceptor's will likely miss the aim... Yeah, in practice technically the shields are not as good as you would hear about it from Pentagon. Seems like America wastes millions just to make another geopolitical show.... Any way doesn't matter work those shields or do not it is a high time for US to stop wasting the American taxpayers' money to protect Europeans, Japanese and all the other "important" allies of alike. America still got plenty of internal financial issues to be solved!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#9 May 6, 2013
Arienwizc are you a catholic polak waving your kielsaba to those little boys in Brazil.
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#10 May 6, 2013
I want to eat Polak Kielsaba from Pants!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strategic Defense Initiative Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Space based lasers proposed to combat climate c... Aug 24 dont drink the ko... 1
On Native GroundTHE End of 'the American Century' Aug 23 Clear Dharma 1
US Rep. Beto O'Rourke votes against Iron Dome f... Aug 5 Well Done 14
Senate approves money for Israel's Iron Dome Aug 2 khoirudin indonesian 3
Congress backs Israel's Iron Dome missile defense Aug 1 twostroketerror 1
Two Ukraine Fighter Jets Downed by Rebels Near ... Jul '14 Live Free or Die 9
An Ar EditorialAN Unjust War May Yet Yield Peace Jul '14 lord levy 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Strategic Defense Initiative People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••