Israel Deploys 'Iron Dome' Missile De...

Israel Deploys 'Iron Dome' Missile Defense in Tel Aviv Ahead of Potential Syria Strike

There are 5 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Aug 31, 2013, titled Israel Deploys 'Iron Dome' Missile Defense in Tel Aviv Ahead of Potential Syria Strike. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

With the U.S. threatening to attack Syria over its alleged use of chemical weapons, Israel fears Damascus may respond by firing missiles at Israel, a close American ally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Phil

Berlin, Germany

#1 Sep 1, 2013
it seems that wars incited by international ,,tora-nation,, will have bumerang - consequences just against tora-nation.
GoldstoneReport

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 1, 2013
Israel used white phosporous and depleted uranium on innocent civilians .........but it is OK for theocrats and AIPAC stooges to ignore the zio-hypocrisy ...........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Lavon Affair and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS ..........about the FUSION CENTER wingnutz in their clown cars with FL tags J36 4LI , AFQ B30 , BUJ A54 , 668 PCK , GOAMG , IAC 522 , 488 TYD , LXE 904 ,J12 2SY ,243 PIE, 244 PIE , M80 5EU.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 1, 2013
I guess we will get to is that crap works or not.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#4 Sep 1, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
I guess we will get to is that crap works or not.
it seemed to work pretty well on the short range missiles (the hardest kind for ABM systems to hit) Palestine was lobbing into Israel recently

better than any previously deployed ABM system...
shakespear

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2013
If the west is looking for a real terrorist in the Middle East that guy is the real one .Take him out will be like hitting the nail in the head.Al Assad birthdate is on September 11 doesnt that mean anything to you Americans.That guy is worst than Bin laden.I beleive he help most the terrorists that carry out 9/11.They cant let that guy have bigger weapons.What about giving him a multimillon dollars missile for his birthday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strategic Defense Initiative Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why is Ukraine testing missiles in the Black Se... Dec 2 George 2
News Obama Policy Adviser: Polish President Was 'Del... Nov 5 PolakPotrafi 1
News Japan may accelerate missile defence upgrades i... Nov '16 Ainu 22
News Clinton says US could 'ring China with missile ... Oct '16 davy 6
News Clinton says US could 'ring China with missile ... Oct '16 Fundie Sniffling 4
News Hacked Clinton emails reveal US warning to Chin... Oct '16 too much 1
News N Korean missile advances expose Japan in two-d... Oct '16 Ainu 10
More from around the web