Russia responds to U.S. with air base in Belarus

There are 2 comments on the Apr 27, 2013, Russia Beyond the Headlines story titled Russia responds to U.S. with air base in Belarus. In it, Russia Beyond the Headlines reports that:

Moscow has announced its intention to establish a military air base on the territory of neighboring Belarus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Beyond the Headlines.

The Iron Dicktator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#1 Apr 27, 2013
USA is world police.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#4 May 2, 2013
One sided read. Russia pays for an airport in Belarus cause the countries broke. Letting 3 Russian jets fly from the airport cause of NATO ... Lol! I also read a Belarus government report about NATO forces invading Belarus but brave Russian federation soldiers repelled them... Who writes this shit? In a world connected by Internet and real time media even the dictator has to keep his les with in reason. Belarus is under FSB rule from Putin no secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strategic Defense Initiative Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey is 'making NATO very uncomfortable' Sun Rockstar 1
News THAAD targets N.K., no decision yet on d... Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Russia in Talks With Iran on Tor-M1 Missile Sys... Feb '15 Dimitri100 4
News On Native GroundTHE End of 'the American Century' Jan '15 Proletarian Reds 2
News On Native GroundTHE End of 'the American Century' Dec '14 Pro Belarus 5
News US Rep. Beto O'Rourke votes against Iron Dome f... (Aug '14) Dec '14 huey goins 43
News On Native GroundTHE End of 'the American Century' Nov '14 Clear Dharma 1
More from around the web