Remember Amber Frey? Now she has more...

Remember Amber Frey? Now she has more problems...

There are 11 comments on the GretaWire story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Remember Amber Frey? Now she has more problems.... In it, GretaWire reports that:

Earlier I posted a flyer for a benefit and now? There is news for Amber Frey .what is new in Amber's life? click below.read and post your comment right here! click here

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GretaWire.

SailorBobby

Berlin, Germany

#1 Sep 24, 2008
Now you see what happens when you waste your money on braces, traveling to Mexico instead of building for poor people in your own home State? How much did she charge Gloria for that 5 seconds of rubbing her outer ear? That woman isn't going to get a dime from to bail her fat azz out. I am not going to be like everyone else and blame her problem because of the other mortgage problems or because she's young. She isn't that young anymore, she is old enough to know if you don't pay your mortgage payment, you will lose your home.
RLB

Albemarle, NC

#5 Nov 3, 2008
What goes around, comes around!
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#6 Nov 4, 2008
I don't know what her problems are now, but I applaud her for taping her conversations with that killing loser of a man. It showed us who he really was, and what he was capable of.

Since: Oct 08

Charleston WV

#7 Nov 6, 2008
I am glad she taped the conversations, but she did it for her own gain...She was mad because of what he did to her (and I would have done the same)but she also didn't tape conversations she had with him. The cops think she was trying to keep him in her life like if he didn't kill Laci (and we know he did)I don't fault her but I think she knew she had something to gain here! Gloria didn't find her on her own if u get what I'm sayin. She had a book in the works from day 1..I have her interviews on tape and that is clear from her own words. Like I said I don't fault her because she basically lost her job because of her involvement w/ Scott but I don't think she is as good as people want to make her out to be.
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#8 Nov 7, 2008
dstrattenfan wrote:
I am glad she taped the conversations, but she did it for her own gain...She was mad because of what he did to her (and I would have done the same)but she also didn't tape conversations she had with him. The cops think she was trying to keep him in her life like if he didn't kill Laci (and we know he did)I don't fault her but I think she knew she had something to gain here! Gloria didn't find her on her own if u get what I'm sayin. She had a book in the works from day 1..I have her interviews on tape and that is clear from her own words. Like I said I don't fault her because she basically lost her job because of her involvement w/ Scott but I don't think she is as good as people want to make her out to be.
Well I'm not saying she's mother Theresa, but I still say to her, You go girl!

Since: Oct 08

Charleston WV

#9 Nov 7, 2008
I agree but shes a TART
Chrissy Snow

San Francisco, CA

#10 Mar 28, 2011
I never understood Amber's whole "Madonna/Whore" Complex - The poor little girl from Fresno who LOVED Church, yet trades in her morals for nudie pics & gets knocked-up out of Wedlock, then wants to settle down w/ Scott, then sells her story for $$$ yet can't pay her mortgage??? Piss or get off the pot honey. Didn't she marry her boss ftom massage therapy & have another kid with HIM??? They only thing I commend her for is what she added to placing that Monster behind bars.
Jen

Ireland

#11 Jul 8, 2011
I think people are appalling. Amber Frey helped put a monster behind bars yet she's still villified because she's less than what society dictates as being 'perfect'. Who in this world is perfect, who hasn't secrets, it's just hers came out through the media. Nobody can throw snowballs as they say.
barbiegirl

Birmingham, AL

#12 Nov 22, 2011
I think that all of you with negative comments should just stop !! She was tricked by a monster that told her endless lies and he killed his wife !! Amber Frey helped put him behind bars so he could never hurt someone else's daughter . Who is perfect in life ? No one I know !! So stop trying to say things about her !! Why don't you stop wasting your time calling her names and pray for her and Laci 's family . Have you all forgot about Laci ??? Thought sooo ! Show some respect !
A Voice of Sanity

Kelowna, Canada

#13 Nov 22, 2011
barbiegirl wrote:
I think that all of you with negative comments should just stop !! She was tricked by a monster that told her endless lies and he killed his wife !!
? Gloria Allred is a lesbian? And she (or 'he' as you put it) is the butch one?
barbiegirl wrote:
Amber Frey helped put him behind bars so he could never hurt someone else's daughter .
Frey helped lynch Scott Peterson by breaking state and federal laws. I see nothing good about crime.
barbiegirl wrote:
Who is perfect in life ?
Well, I am for one.
barbiegirl wrote:
No one I know !!
You don't know me.
barbiegirl wrote:
So stop trying to say things about her !!
But she earned it. Seducing and sleeping with a married man.
barbiegirl wrote:
Why don't you stop wasting your time calling her names and pray for her and Laci 's family .
I hope her family burns in hell.
barbiegirl wrote:
Have you all forgot about Laci ??? Thought sooo ! Show some respect !
I respect her. Idiots like you? Not so much.
A Voice of Sanity

Kelowna, Canada

#14 Nov 22, 2011
How can Scott Peterson be a 'monster' when he is innocent and the victim of an actual monster - a woman who tried to steal Laci's baby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) 13 hr Gregory Orme 3,069
on line petition to free scott peterson (Oct '07) Aug 15 Spotted Wee 268
Scott and Richelle Nice Are Penpals??? (Jan '07) Aug 15 Spotted Wee 22
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) Aug 8 RiccardoFire 84
News Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Apr '17 Margot55 35
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
More from around the web