Peterson spends his days in isolated ...

Peterson spends his days in isolated monotony

There are 43 comments on the Press of Atlantic City story from Dec 25, 2007, titled Peterson spends his days in isolated monotony. In it, Press of Atlantic City reports that:

“And there's no breach anywhere where (inmates) can see the bay.”

MODESTO, Calif. A few times each month, Scott Peterson walks from his cell in San Quentin's East Block to the death row visitation area. via Press of Atlantic City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press of Atlantic City.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Springville, IN

#47 Feb 9, 2008
alissa wrote:
well i think he is innocent... they dont have a case against him... all they have is circumstancial evidence... which could happen to anyone..
sooooo yall can think what you want... i think hes innocent... and that everyone is just believing what they want to because the media made him out to be some kinda monster... when the truth is... millions of married people cheat on their wife/husband all the time... that doesnt mean they are killers...
Well Gee Alissa did all those men tell their girlfriend I lost my wife then low and behold they do lose their wife?

Do they on that very day go buy a boat and tell no one then low and behold the body of his wife and child wash up 90 miles from home from the very bay where he was in that very boat the day they went missing?

Do they tell their girlfriend in January we will have more time to spend together then low and behold in January their wife is gone along with the child she was carrying?

Do they tell at least 3 people they don't want any children then low and behold they have no wife or child?

Do they also lie to their parents and in-laws and police then Oh what do you know the bodies show up not far from where they were fishing(cough) the very day their pregnant wife went missing?

Oh yeah he is innocent NOT. Get a clue Alissa DNA body fluids are CE Blood is CE fingerprints are also CE so are you saying only cases with certain CE should result in a conviction? No blood in the house except SP's, no unknown fingerprints, absolutely no DNA other then the two people who lived there.

With that clue get another one the affair was not the motive nor did anyone say it was Amber was only the witness who brought in all the things he told her. They simply could not introduce the tapes without her to verify that she was the person on those tapes and that is what SP told her. His words convicted him along with where the bodies turned up plain and simple.

I lost my wife and he did. I don't want children and he has none. We will have more time to be together in January and in January he is free no wife no child. Had he not "Lost his wife" just how did he plan on doing that? Baby due in Feb. do you think he would have a lot of free time?

Face it SP is the only one who had Motive although one does not have to be proven in court take your choice, Money…Life insurance $25.000, house free and clear sold for $350.000, may have thought he was entitled to her jewelry which was valued at least $50.000. All that and no one he had to share it with. People have murdered for less.

Freedom + Money....No child to be responsible for 18+ years, no wife free to do what he wanted when he wanted and with whom he wanted.

SP had the Means…Strangulation or smothering no DNA left behind.

SP had Opportunity…Last person with the victims no evidence she was ever seen or heard from by anyone after Dec. 23rd when she talks to her mother. SP had bought a boat so he had the means to dump the body in the bay and was on that bay the day she went missing the same bay the bodies washed up from 4 months later.

All this is in fact CE but you show me anything that points to SP’s innocence or anything that says there is no way he could have murdered his wife…..Please don’t say because he said he was innocent, every guy on death row said the same thing and SP is a proven liar even when he didn’t need to lie he did.

Sunnyvale, CA

#50 May 24, 2009
Your thoughts wrote:
<quoted text> Because Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence you do not know 100% fact that he did it. There fore it's possible he can meet his maker and be forgiven for what little sins he has committed. All other people such as you who has potentially wrongly convicted will have to deal with your maker and your conscience.
Amen I agree

Enterprise, AL

#51 May 25, 2009
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>Amen I agree
me too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
More from around the web