Peterson spends his days in isolated ...

Peterson spends his days in isolated monotony

There are 43 comments on the Press of Atlantic City story from Dec 25, 2007, titled Peterson spends his days in isolated monotony. In it, Press of Atlantic City reports that:

“And there's no breach anywhere where (inmates) can see the bay.”

MODESTO, Calif. A few times each month, Scott Peterson walks from his cell in San Quentin's East Block to the death row visitation area. via Press of Atlantic City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press of Atlantic City.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
matilda

AOL

#1 Dec 26, 2007
this man doesnt deserve to have visits from anyone he shouldnt even be breathing still, hes just a waste, of life
Whitey

Turlock, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2007
matilda wrote:
this man doesnt deserve to have visits from anyone he shouldnt even be breathing still, hes just a waste, of life
As are YOU, Matilda.
mythoughts

AOL

#3 Jan 3, 2008
Scott Peterson is where he needs to be at this time. One day he will have to face Laci and Conner with what he has done. Only 3 know what he has done. God, Laci and her son Conner. One day..... One day....
Your thoughts

Schererville, IN

#4 Jan 3, 2008
mythoughts wrote:
Scott Peterson is where he needs to be at this time. One day he will have to face Laci and Conner with what he has done. Only 3 know what he has done. God, Laci and her son Conner. One day..... One day....
Because Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence you do not know 100% fact that he did it. There fore it's possible he can meet his maker and be forgiven for what little sins he has committed. All other people such as you who has potentially wrongly convicted will have to deal with your maker and your conscience.
someone who cares

Turlock, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2008
Your thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence you do not know 100% fact that he did it. There fore it's possible he can meet his maker and be forgiven for what little sins he has committed. All other people such as you who has potentially wrongly convicted will have to deal with your maker and your conscience.
You obviously didnt follow this case and listen to all evidence surrounding this case..there was plenty of evidence that even the public is unaware of..this was a clear and shut case..he is guilty completely..if you knew all the evidence you would share my opinion..he is just such a good con artist and crazy man that he wont say or admit to it..which is sad because that makes him even worse..
someone who cares

Turlock, CA

#6 Jan 3, 2008
whitey tell me you dont think he is innocent..Now I have heard it all! You have no heart on any of these topix..i think you are on here just to mess with people and argue..sad..
Whitey

Atwater, CA

#7 Jan 4, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
whitey tell me you dont think he is innocent..Now I have heard it all! You have no heart on any of these topix..i think you are on here just to mess with people and argue..sad..
I never ever said or implied that he was innocent and, yes, it IS sad that you would even accuse me of such a thing.
someone who cares

Turlock, CA

#8 Jan 5, 2008
It just is ridiculous that you come on here to argue with people..I have interests in other posts and have been stupid enough to argue with you...you say it is sad that I accused you of something..well it hurts doesnt it..you should actually go and read some of the posts that you have written..there are some hurtful things you have written..With all name calling aside and kicking asses..I am asking you this time nicely to be careful what you say..it can hurt..and for some reason I dont think that is your intention..There have been things you have said on other posts that have made me so mad..and I have fought you with the best of them..but its just not worth it..I think these posts are good for honest opinions but not to hurt people. If you dont want people to call you names and argue then just try and be careful of some of the opinions that you are giving..Especially when it concerns people who have died..Thats all I want to say about it..I am done with the name calling and arguing..
Whitey

Atwater, CA

#9 Jan 5, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
It just is ridiculous that you come on here to argue with people..I have interests in other posts and have been stupid enough to argue with you...you say it is sad that I accused you of something..well it hurts doesnt it..you should actually go and read some of the posts that you have written..there are some hurtful things you have written..With all name calling aside and kicking asses..I am asking you this time nicely to be careful what you say..it can hurt..and for some reason I dont think that is your intention..There have been things you have said on other posts that have made me so mad..and I have fought you with the best of them..but its just not worth it..I think these posts are good for honest opinions but not to hurt people. If you dont want people to call you names and argue then just try and be careful of some of the opinions that you are giving..Especially when it concerns people who have died..Thats all I want to say about it..I am done with the name calling and arguing..
If you don't like my opinions, don't read them, it's as simple as that!
American Mother

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2008
See there you are again ??? I agree with someone who cares. You need to have your ass kicked , Id be glad to do it, seeing that you act like a scared whimp, hidding behind the computer screen. I bet as angry as i am at you for disrepecting people who have lost family, their children for christ sakes, and you come on these sites to bash them and there loved ones. you need to burn in hell, like with scott peterson
Whitey

Stockton, CA

#12 Jan 16, 2008
American Mother wrote:
See there you are again ??? I agree with someone who cares. You need to have your ass kicked , Id be glad to do it, seeing that you act like a scared whimp, hidding behind the computer screen. I bet as angry as i am at you for disrepecting people who have lost family, their children for christ sakes, and you come on these sites to bash them and there loved ones. you need to burn in hell, like with scott peterson
Aww, I'm so glad that I've rattled your cage, you neurotic idiot....hahaha
American Mother

Turlock, CA

#13 Jan 16, 2008
You dont rattle a thing but the loose screws in your head ha ha ha ha
Whitey

Stockton, CA

#15 Jan 16, 2008
American Mother wrote:
You dont rattle a thing but the loose screws in your head ha ha ha ha
Where do you come up with all these witty replies, at the behavioral center? Better get back in your cage, it's almost lights out...hahahahaha
Wondering

Grants Pass, OR

#16 Jan 19, 2008
Did they ever find out what happend to Kristin Smart?
Paul Harvey

Schererville, IN

#17 Jan 20, 2008
Yeah she took a dirt nap and they had a funeral to confirm it. Paul Flores was accused of it by family members but they could never prove that he induced the her dirt nap.

Recently Paul Flores's mother Susan Flores and her boyfriend Mike McConville filed a lawsuit claiming loss of employment, harassment and emotional distress[1] against Kristin Smart's parents and a family friend who operates a website tracking Flores. The court found the friend guilty and the site harassment.

Within days of Kristen's disappearance, Susan Flores had concrete poured in the back yard of her home located at 529 East Branch Street, Arroyo Grande, Ca. In June of 2000, a search warrant was executed and Ground Penetrating Radar was used. The radar showed some indications under the concrete but the concrete was not dug up. Finally, on May 23rd, 2007, Susan consented to allow the concrete be dug up. No body was found.

Kristin Smart was declared legally dead in May 2002, 6 years after her disappearance.

Kristin's parents, Denise and Stan Smart, took a civil case of wrongful death against Paul Flores in 2005, but dropped it after Flores pleaded the fifth amendment.

The San Luis Obispo County police still review her case monthly. The FBI have her on file as a high priority missing person investigation, with a reward of $75,000 for information leading to finding her or resolving her case.

A local businessman who is a friend of the Smart family, Terry Black, has recently offered a $100,000 reward for Kristin's body in this case.

Recently Paul Flores's mother Susan Flores and her boyfriend Mike McConville filed a lawsuit claiming loss of employment, harassment and emotional distress[1] against Kristin Smart's parents and a family friend who operates a website tracking Flores. The court found the friend guilty and the site harassment.

Within days of Kristen's disappearance, Susan Flores had concrete poured in the back yard of her home located at 529 East Branch Street, Arroyo Grande, Ca. In June of 2000, a search warrant was executed and Ground Penetrating Radar was used. The radar showed some indications under the concrete but the concrete was not dug up. Finally, on May 23rd, 2007, Susan consented to allow the concrete be dug up.

No body was found.

As it stands she's taking a dirt nap.....

That my friend is the rest of the story.....

This is Paul Harvey Good day.
Mr Magoo

Seattle, WA

#18 Jan 20, 2008
A beautiful, young life is cut short and you jokingly call it a "dirt nap"?? Nice. I wonder if you would call it the same thing if someone you loved disappeared and is presumed dead?
Whitey

Ripon, CA

#19 Jan 21, 2008
Mr Magoo wrote:
A beautiful, young life is cut short and you jokingly call it a "dirt nap"?? Nice. I wonder if you would call it the same thing if someone you loved disappeared and is presumed dead?
Oh Magoo, you've done it again.......

“Did you see that ?!?!!!!”

Since: Jan 08

DelNorte/Tibet/Nepal/etc...

#20 Jan 21, 2008
Bad has a name.
Libby

Baltimore, MD

#21 Jan 21, 2008
IveGotOneToo wrote:
Bad has a name.
Sure does !-- Try, among several others belonging to the same BOORISH, SADISTIC person, "Paul Harvey from Highland, IN."
matt

Chowchilla, CA

#22 Jan 22, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously didnt follow this case and listen to all evidence surrounding this case..there was plenty of evidence that even the public is unaware of..this was a clear and shut case..he is guilty completely..if you knew all the evidence you would share my opinion..he is just such a good con artist and crazy man that he wont say or admit to it..which is sad because that makes him even worse..
i just want to know, what evidence that you know about that everyone else does not know about...
i am curious to see this or read this or something, do you have any kind of link or new[paper article or anything? or was this just coffe shop talk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Temple 48 Hours Mystery (Dec '08) Jul 16 deannat 102
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Apr '15 Tamara 97
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
More from around the web