Scott confessed
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
peacejoy

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 17, 2007
deathforscott wrote:
Found this on another board. Marlene Newell of sii spilled he confessed to her, but she doesn't want her followers to know so she can keep milking them for money. Just another reason she is going to jail. Couldn't have happened to a much deserving POS.
I read that he has confessed but not to someone named Marlene Newell, who is that?
Newton

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#4 Sep 17, 2007
I heard Richard Ramirez and Scott Peterson are writing to each other. Do Death Row inmates have access to each other? Do the officers pay attention to this or know what they talk about?
Sun

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Sep 17, 2007
Hi Newton,
The inmates communicate by "kiting" which is taking a long string and attach a message to it. then it goes from cell to cell until it reaches its destination. Since Ramirez and ISP are not in the same building, I have no idea if it is true or not, but I heard the same rumor.
Sparrows Nemesis

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#6 Sep 17, 2007
MsJack Sparrow wrote:
I sincerely doubt Scott Peterson confessed to anyone; not in his best interest.....the guy may be dumb but he is not stupid.
I think you are doing a whole lot of wishful thinking.
From Dictionary.com
Dumb:
1. lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.

Yet another profound statement from someone lacking intelligence or good judgment.

They're the same thing. What do you expect from someone with a 3rd grade education.
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#9 Sep 18, 2007
MsJack Sparrow wrote:
I pity anyone who has to come here and name call or bully people; it is quite obvious the board had settled down and so you are standing out like a sore thumb with your rudeness.
I'll make a bet they won't be here for long. But then they'll slither back in with another name, till their outted again.
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#12 Sep 18, 2007
deathforscott wrote:
<quoted text>Who's stupid enough to keep coming back to a place where you aren't wanted? YOU
That would make a complete lonely loser. It's only your big nose you spite.
HA! You're the one that is NOT WANTED, probably even by your mother.
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#15 Sep 18, 2007
MsJack Sparrow wrote:
Nancy, I just don't get it but maybe because we have satisfying lives we have no need to enter a forum and bully people who aren't bothering us...the name calling is so juvenile by the way.
Yeah, obviously they cowar in their real life, so coming here and acting a bully is the only way they can BE somebody. Every see that video for Brad Paisley "Online" hahahahahahaha
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#17 Sep 18, 2007
deathforscott wrote:
Hey keep playing because you are a lonely soul nobody wants. I won't even post, I'll just report all of yours...foxylady/msjack sparrow/nancy. It's already done. Admin very busy this a.m.
Flag away.......report away.... and go away
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#20 Sep 18, 2007
Wonder why the Petersons haven't posted a more recent newsletter yet on their appeal website. Must have run out of things to say. hahaha
deathsquad

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#22 Sep 18, 2007
MsJack Sparrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free to report all of my postings as there is nothing in them that violates the rules Topix imposes.
If you're not posting we get the benefit of quiet board and not have to listen to your silly name calling and bullying....thanks for the favor.
You seem to be in desperate need of a man.
Chicken Fox

Guangzhou, China

#24 Sep 18, 2007
deathsquad wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be in desperate need of a man.
Ain't it the truth! The hags here troll these boards in search of men, that is if they can't score with the inmates. Low bunch of hags, huh? LOL
k2co70

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#25 Sep 18, 2007
Chicken Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth! The hags here troll these boards in search of men, that is if they can't score with the inmates. Low bunch of hags, huh? LOL
I agree, but I just don't think they will find what they are looking. I mean if the lowlifes can't get a prison man, the next best place for them to look is the sewers.
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#28 Sep 19, 2007
MsJack Sparrow wrote:
I am a true lowlife who never gets any. Can't you tell? Ooops, time for me to switch to another nic and talk to myself. I never sleep because I stop breathing from all the blubber that consumes my chest if I lay down.
Sorry you're on the wrong thread here, the IMPOSTERS thread in on the other forum.
Puzie Galore

Guangzhou, China

#34 Sep 23, 2007
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!! Attaching a message to a long string is called "Fishing". "Kiting" is when the inmates write messages in very, very small print on a piece of paper, fold the paper up as small as they possibly can and then hide it somewhere that another inmate can find it.
Oh, Foxy, you know it all, don't you? You're my idol. LOL
Puzie Galore

Guangzhou, China

#37 Sep 24, 2007
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've got a pretty disgusting nic!! Says alot for you.
Hey, I'm telling it like it is. No different from you advertising yourself as a foxy lady.
Sun

Pleasanton, CA

#43 Sep 24, 2007
Bev wrote:
<quoted text>
Qhich is it? Illegal as hell? or not always bad stuff? I sense a flip-flop here. Other thins are also called kites.
LOL! According to FL those things they pass on the end of string aren't kites! Yeppers, she a bright one. Uh huh.
Wonder if she can explain how writing really tiny on a piece of paper and leaving it in a cage for a particular inmate, who may or may not ever be in the same cage, get it? Oh wait. She must be talking about those in the general population, but we were talking about those on DR. Guess what, FL - those ARE KITES. Illegal, but they all do it, all the time. NOTES TIED ON THE END OF A STRING are KITES.
Puzie Galore

Guangzhou, China

#47 Sep 24, 2007
Foxylady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "advertising" anything but, YOU sure are!!! You're right, you ARE telling it like it is.
You're the one calling yourself a foxy lady. THAT is advertising.
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#55 Sep 25, 2007
Bev wrote:
<quoted text> Your guy? Scott is your guy? That's very interesting. Is he your source of information? He's been proven a liar over and over again.
She has a friend on death row that she visits. She was not referring to Scott.*Laugh* Can't you read and pay attention at the same time?
Nancy

Belleville, MI

#56 Sep 25, 2007
Bev wrote:
<quoted text> I apologize. I did not realize this was YOUR forum. I thought it was an open forum yet you seem to be the appointed administrator of it
Why don't you read and pay more attention? You're making insinuations and mistakes left and right
Puzie Galore

Guangzhou, China

#65 Sep 25, 2007
MsJack Sparrow wrote:
<quoted text>
that certainly is not a description that fits Foxy....fits the likes of others who have been here and were removed by Topix.
And it fits the likes of others who have used terrible language and have had their posts removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
More from around the web