People Magazine: Scott Peterson's Life In Prison

Larry Hackett, deputy managing editor of People Magazine, appeared on the "Today" show Thursday to discuss a new article about convicted killer Scott Peterson's life on San Quention Prison's Death Row. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Scott

Milford, MA

#1 May 21, 2008
Is Guilty
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#2 May 21, 2008
Who can ever condone what this guy did? Not me, but didn't it always kind of seem like Lacy was trying to be the center of attention? She was always trying to get her mug in the picture, with that big toothy smile, I know he shouldn't have done it, but c'mon, enough was enough. Some women are like shadows, you just can't get away from them, I wonder if that's what happened in their marriage?
BBC

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 21, 2008
Why are we even interested in what this scumbag is doing in jail. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Oh wow David I just read your comment and you need some help
Dino

Long Beach, CA

#4 May 21, 2008
He'll die of old age before they give him the injections...

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#5 May 21, 2008
David wrote:
Who can ever condone what this guy did? Not me, but didn't it always kind of seem like Lacy was trying to be the center of attention? She was always trying to get her mug in the picture, with that big toothy smile, I know he shouldn't have done it, but c'mon, enough was enough. Some women are like shadows, you just can't get away from them, I wonder if that's what happened in their marriage?
DAVID!!!!
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#6 May 21, 2008
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
DAVID!!!!
I know, I know, just trying to express some random thoughts, sorry.

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#7 May 21, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know, just trying to express some random thoughts, sorry.
I think I know what you're trying to say but boooo to you anyway. Lacy was always smiling in her pictures - she was (or so she thought)happily married to her best friend, newly joyously pregnant with her first child -- of course she was smiling in her pictures. What happened in her marriage is her sick creep husband thought he needed more and committed the ultimate sin to get it -- or so he thought. Sick son of a gun.

Now aren't you glad you let me follow you?:)
WTF

Garden Grove, CA

#8 May 21, 2008
David your always one step ahead of me. I know what you meant above.

This is kinda weird, but has anyone noticed that Scott Peterson wasn't the only Peterson messed up in the head.

There have been 2 other Petersons 1 for the same thing I think one was a deputy or something, wish I could remember.

Sorry to any Peterson's out there, but Peterson is the new manson/dahmer!!

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#9 May 21, 2008
WTF wrote:
David your always one step ahead of me. I know what you meant above.
This is kinda weird, but has anyone noticed that Scott Peterson wasn't the only Peterson messed up in the head.
There have been 2 other Petersons 1 for the same thing I think one was a deputy or something, wish I could remember.
Sorry to any Peterson's out there, but Peterson is the new manson/dahmer!!
Drew Peterson? He is accused of killing not one but two wives. I'm not sure if he's gone to trial or not though.
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#10 May 21, 2008
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew Peterson? He is accused of killing not one but two wives. I'm not sure if he's gone to trial or not though.
Drew Peterson, now that guy has to be smooth, he has to have something going that the average man doesen't have. How does he keep getting young women? He doesen't just trade in the old model he makes sure it a total loss first.

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#11 May 21, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew Peterson, now that guy has to be smooth, he has to have something going that the average man doesen't have. How does he keep getting young women? He doesen't just trade in the old model he makes sure it a total loss first.
Would you stop yourself! SHEESH!

There are a lot of insecure people out there mistaking other things for true love. Money? Sex? Infatuation? All of those are often mistaken for being in love. This guy seems so full of himself he gives me the creeps.
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#12 May 21, 2008
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you stop yourself! SHEESH!
There are a lot of insecure people out there mistaking other things for true love. Money? Sex? Infatuation? All of those are often mistaken for being in love. This guy seems so full of himself he gives me the creeps.
You're cute Callie!! LOL!!
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#13 May 21, 2008
WTF wrote:
David your always one step ahead of me. I know what you meant above.
This is kinda weird, but has anyone noticed that Scott Peterson wasn't the only Peterson messed up in the head.
There have been 2 other Petersons 1 for the same thing I think one was a deputy or something, wish I could remember.
Sorry to any Peterson's out there, but Peterson is the new manson/dahmer!!
I re-read my post, it does sound kind of callous, but it's true, isn't it?
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#14 May 21, 2008
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew Peterson? He is accused of killing not one but two wives. I'm not sure if he's gone to trial or not though.
Drew Peterson was just arrested, wow, I bet womens hearts are breaking all across the country!

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#15 May 21, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cute Callie!! LOL!!
You have no idea David, no idea at all!! LOL

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#16 May 21, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew Peterson was just arrested, wow, I bet womens hearts are breaking all across the country!
OY VEY!

Women are a tiny bit safer tonight David. Thank God.
abacrombee in crestline

Los Angeles, CA

#17 May 22, 2008
Lacy spends all her time in a 2 1/2 by 6 foot box 24 hours a day with no tv, dvds, books and gets no mail. Family and friends visit her offen but she is unable to see or talk to them. There is 2 people where she is and she will the there for eternity.
While we should give a dam* if her murder is even still breathing. The state should do their job,(this is not fed. law)give him the needle he so richly deserves so his family and friends can visit him at the same type of place that Lacy's family and friends visit her. What kind of justice is this? This piece of sh*t gets visits from family and friend and Lacy and Conner get a wooden box.
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#18 May 22, 2008
abacrombee in crestline wrote:
Lacy spends all her time in a 2 1/2 by 6 foot box 24 hours a day with no tv, dvds, books and gets no mail. Family and friends visit her offen but she is unable to see or talk to them. There is 2 people where she is and she will the there for eternity.
While we should give a dam* if her murder is even still breathing. The state should do their job,(this is not fed. law)give him the needle he so richly deserves so his family and friends can visit him at the same type of place that Lacy's family and friends visit her. What kind of justice is this? This piece of sh*t gets visits from family and friend and Lacy and Conner get a wooden box.
But Lacy is dead, and only a skeleton remained, a box that size made it roomy, Scott is where he belongs, he got what he deserved, but you don't know what there marriage was like behind closed doors, maybe you shouldn't be so judgemental unless you really know.

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#19 May 22, 2008
abacrombee in crestline wrote:
Lacy spends all her time in a 2 1/2 by 6 foot box 24 hours a day with no tv, dvds, books and gets no mail. Family and friends visit her offen but she is unable to see or talk to them. There is 2 people where she is and she will the there for eternity.
While we should give a dam* if her murder is even still breathing. The state should do their job,(this is not fed. law)give him the needle he so richly deserves so his family and friends can visit him at the same type of place that Lacy's family and friends visit her. What kind of justice is this? This piece of sh*t gets visits from family and friend and Lacy and Conner get a wooden box.
So very very true. The 'justice' system seems to care more for the murderer then the murdered. This is a huge debateable subject almost as old as the trees! Not sure why so much time/money is wasted on someone that has without a doubt committed murder. The pain for all involved is something we cannot know unless we have been there and I pray I never am.

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#20 May 22, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
But Lacy is dead, and only a skeleton remained, a box that size made it roomy, Scott is where he belongs, he got what he deserved, but you don't know what there marriage was like behind closed doors, maybe you shouldn't be so judgemental unless you really know.
Who let you out??

What does their marriage have to do with anything David (the bad)? No matter what their marriage was like,- well can you say divorce? Giving an opinion full of judgement is not a good idea but this is one time when 'live and let live' does not apply. Murder is a sin, it's against the law, it's evil - judgemental?- you bet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Jan 10 vicky lynn kimbrough 4
David Temple 48 Hours Mystery (Dec '08) Dec 31 Alex 97
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Nov '14 jenne lopez 96
Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
will scott peterson actually walk free someday ... (Aug '09) Jun '14 Linda 90
Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Aug '13 mike 34
More from around the web