Marlene still provding us with endles...

Marlene still provding us with endless laughs

scottdidit

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! NO proof of innocence heard from Marlene. Geesh, her ignorance still knows no bounds.

http://pwc-consulting.blogspot.com/
scottdidit

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
What a bunch of bullshit! Now the thick one is making shite up. Snotty ain't getting out on your false accounts.

MARLENE-NONE EXPERT, FAKE RESEARCHER MISSED THE TRIAL...lol

Experts with no expertise
Truth Be Told facebook page provides a good summary of the points made in Scott's brief about two so-called experts that testified at trial. If you aren't already following this facebook page, I highly recommend it.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/scott-peterson...

The DAs are not dummies -- they knew, as we now know, that there was a lot of evidence that showed that Laci went into the Bay after December 24, 2002 -- not only did that open the way for someone else to have put her there, it made it virtually impossible for Scott to have done so. The only way they could cover up, or mitigate this exonerating evidence, was to create the illusion, through phony experts, of a direct link between Scott and the recovery sites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
More from around the web