First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loganisatroll

Bedford, NY

#21 Aug 2, 2012
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>You have the personality of Jack the Ripper and your speech is similar. Wouldn't surprise me if you bvehaved like him, as well.
That's all you've got dipshit? Learn to spell uninformed one. Gee, where is this research you spout for others to do? All you do is prove how bitter and mentally ill you are. How would you know what Jack the Ripper sounds like, fool? Speach on topix? Really, you can hear me oh dense one? Seek help, hypocrite.
loganisatroll

Bedford, NY

#22 Aug 2, 2012
Those phone calls by the double murderer sure were classic. Listen to them all here.

http://www.modbee.com/peterson/
loganisatroll

Bedford, NY

#23 Aug 2, 2012
Ah, yes. The mentally ill gutter rat from Montana. Still haven't changed much obviously.

Logan
“And Justice for All”
Since: Jan 07

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1210 Oct 4, 2007
I seldom resort to calling someone a liar, but you most definitely fit that category. You are one of the most warped individuals I've come across in a long time. Your credibility is zero so who do you think is taking you seriously?

You have a diseased brain and need psychiatric help.

cadreaming wrote:
Nancy, you are talking to a brain dead fool. Pay no mind. She didn't follow the case or is just too retarded (as I suspect) to grasp the reality of it. Did you know she pretends to be a psychic?
It doesn't matter. Nothing these nuts say will ever free Scott, but it might have them finally put back in the loony bin.
What happened to your "united states" location?
<quoted text>
loganisatroll

Bedford, NY

#24 Aug 2, 2012
This was the response to Logan's vile veiled threat after getting her evil azz kicked with facts.

Playing The Angel
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1332 Oct 8, 2007
Logan, I am lucky and walking on shaky gound?? That sounds like a threat to me Logan, I am fortunate that not one of my loved ones have gone missing and murdered by anyone. It is a sad day in humanity when NGs care more for an uncaring person than the actual unluckiest victims- Laci and Conner. Logan, you know the NG/SII mantra: This can happen to you! It is incredible that these so-called humans revere DRISP and ignore his having due process. I will tell you what I wouldn't want happening to me and it is being the person who is murdered by a spouse. I would not want that for any person, including you Logan. The NGs follow DRISP's lead and don't care for the victims in this case. I already gave you two "factual evidence" facts. That you choose to ignore them is on you. I have read the transcripts, read the forums, boards, blogs, and research. Scott Is Guilty. Factually, literally beyond a reasonable doubt; Scott Lee Peterson is guilty for the murders of his wife Laci and unborn son Conner.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#25 Aug 2, 2012
loganisatroll wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you've got dipshit? Learn to spell uninformed one. Gee, where is this research you spout for others to do? All you do is prove how bitter and mentally ill you are. How would you know what Jack the Ripper sounds like, fool? Speach on topix? Really, you can hear me oh dense one? Seek help, hypocrite.
My misspelled word was due to a typing error, but yours are due to the fact you not only are uneducated but you cannot spell even the most simple words. In addition, your punctuation and grammar is that of one who had difficulty passing his English class. See the following corrections in your paragraph:
“That's all you've got (comma needed) dipshit? Learn to spell (comma necessary) uninformed one. Gee, where is this research you spout for others to do?(“you spout for others to do” is awkward and poorly constructed.) All you do is prove how bitter and mentally ill you are. How would you know what Jack the Ripper sounds like, fool?(I was referring to his manner of writing in his letters but I should have realized that one so stupid as you couldn’t understand that.) Speach (Spelled “Speech”, not “Speach”) on topix (Topix begins with a capital “T”)? Really, you can hear me (comma needed) oh dense one?“
I would normally suggest that you take a remedial course in grammar; but, due to your severe mental deficiency, I don’t feel that would be of any help; however, I do suggest you call the local Mental Health Clinic or the Outpatient Clinic in the Psychiatric Department at a nearby hospital and schedule an appointment. You shouldn’t neglect such a serious medical issue.

Now I shall say goodbye. I am leaving this thread due to the fact I feel as if I need a shower whenever I have a discussion with you. I trust you won't suffer too much from withdrawal symptoms due to having no one badger when your mental issues become too much to control.
snottydidit

Bedford, NY

#26 Aug 3, 2012
Mentally unhinged blowhard says what? Good grief, get help. You have no control and never have. You won't say goodbye. You'll come back with this nic or many others to prove how ill you are. You can't help yourself, hypocrite. Thousands of posts you have that a mental health expert would say "put this nutcase in the loony bin now". I win! You lose. Go worship some more evil murderers. That's all you've got.
snottydidit

Bedford, NY

#27 Aug 3, 2012
Let's pull up someone rants from the gutter rat. Eat your crow blowhard!

"I don't see any evidence to convict Scott", we know your feeble mind just won't let facts sink in.

Practice what you preach blowhard4life.
snottydidit

Bedford, NY

#28 Aug 3, 2012
Logan
7,552 blowhard comments

Geesh, don't get out much do you?

No wonder you're unhinged. You don't live in reality.
snottydidit

Bedford, NY

#29 Aug 3, 2012
Voice of Insanity/N. Morrison, idiot4life

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/scott-peterso...

Then Marlen Newell dares to pretend she's a doctor. God she is sick. No wonder these fool flock together. Oh wait, MN had enough of mentally ill morrison. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Mar 26 jaqueline1966 4
News David Temple 48 Hours Mystery (Dec '08) Mar 24 Katygirl 101
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Mar 16 Cathy Odell 60
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar 5 Jinx 6
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Nov '14 jenne lopez 96
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
More from around the web