Scott Peterson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Audra Richardson

Shady Point, OK

#1 Nov 19, 2010
why didn't you just divorce Lacie instead of cheat on her. I would ask why did you kill her but you would just denie that.
Audra Richardson

Shady Point, OK

#2 Nov 19, 2010
I wanna watch Scott Peterson get put to death the world daserves to watch put it on Paper View I'll order it.
dstrattenfan

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Conner is what sealed Laci's fate.....

Laci was an asset to Scott....She was beautiful, intelligent, witty, charming and fun. She was a great accessory for him....He cheated on her before he married her and after....

However when she became pregnant she suddenly became less useful to him...She stopped working and had no plans to return she expected a lot more from him as a "family man" than just her regular old traveling salesman husband and unfortunately his hidden "single life" was more important than taking care of a wife and child he never asked for nor wanted....She became no more than a weight tied to his neck that drug him deeper and deeper into despair...He decided it's me or her and he chose himself over his own flesh and blood...Sad really
Noob

Dachau, Germany

#4 Nov 20, 2010
dstrattenfan wrote:
Conner is what sealed Laci's fate....
Conner alone should exonerate Scott.
How do you think Conners body, actually looking full term instead of 7 months could stay almost intact 4 months in the Bay, make it over sharp rocks and end up above the debris line on the shore?
http://www.pwc-sii.com/Research/connerdidnotw...

Stop watching stupid TV movies or paging through glossy magazines made to make money.
Read the trial records!
http://www.pwc-sii.com/CaseFile.htm

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Jul 29, 2012
Noob wrote:
<quoted text>
Conner alone should exonerate Scott.
How do you think Conners body, actually looking full term instead of 7 months could stay almost intact 4 months in the Bay, make it over sharp rocks and end up above the debris line on the shore?
http://www.pwc-sii.com/Research/connerdidnotw...
Stop watching stupid TV movies or paging through glossy magazines made to make money.
Read the trial records!
http://www.pwc-sii.com/CaseFile.htm
Very interesting information. Thanks for providing it. Peterson was railroaded by a prosecutor who had to know he was not the killer. I found it interesting Conner was older than he was when he supposedly went into the water. Wonder how he aged if he died the same day Laci did? I don't believe I've ever heard of anyone growing after death.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Audra Richardson wrote:
I wanna watch Scott Peterson get put to death the world daserves to watch put it on Paper View I'll order it.
Why would you want him to die for a murder someone committed? Don't you want justice for Laci and Conner?
scottdidit

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want him to die for a murder someone committed? Don't you want justice for Laci and Conner?
Chopped up Charlie Tuna, you gave your idiotic self away again.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 30, 2012
scottdidit wrote:
<quoted text>Chopped up Charlie Tuna, you gave your idiotic self away again.
No idea what you're talking about, inane one.
scottdidit

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>No idea what you're talking about, inane one.
You don't know a lot of things that's for sure. Only an insane person would repeat the same gibberish for yrs like you have been.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 31, 2012
scottdidit wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know a lot of things that's for sure. Only an insane person would repeat the same gibberish for yrs like you have been.
There is an old song called "I Forgot More Than You Will Ever Know", and in this case, it fits. You are an arrogant petty individual whose reaction to disagreement is to respond with immature hostility, indicating your intelligence level isn't that high. Learn some manners.
scottdidit

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>There is an old song called "I Forgot More Than You Will Ever Know", and in this case, it fits. You are an arrogant petty individual whose reaction to disagreement is to respond with immature hostility, indicating your intelligence level isn't that high. Learn some manners.
practice what u dare preach ignorant slob.
scottdidit

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Were they kept in a fish tank? Man you were just as stupid as you are now.

Loser Logan back in 2007

I have never stated than someone kept her body for months before dumping it into the water. I stated that was possible with Connor because of the condition of his body as compared to Laci's. Furthermore, I have never stated anyone tried to frame Scott.<quoted text>

Response...
I really wish people would read the testimony and do a little research before making statements like this…...There is no way Conner could have been taken from Laci and kept and the body be in the condition it was.

Decomposition begins at the moment of death, caused by two factors: autolysis, the breaking down of tissues by the body’s own internal chemicals and enzymes; and putrefaction, the breakdown of tissues by bacteria.

After Laci died Conner died, his body was decomposing but at a different rate and under different conditions then Laci’s, being in a sterile environment no putrefaction because there was no bacteria present in the womb.

Had he been taken from Laci and been alive then died you still could not duplicate his condition he still would have shown much more decomposition then he did because there would then be bacteria present.

You can’t take Conner from the protection of his mother’s womb and still have him end up in the condition he was in. You don’t simply remove a baby from the womb and have the conditions remain the same.

You ever hear of the quote “ For every action there is a reaction”? Well change the action and you get a different reaction.

Conner was NOT found in the same condition as a new born would have been, he was NOT the size of a newborn his weight was 2.5 lbs. I have never seen a full term child that small unless there was a medical condition to explain it..Dr. Peterson did not testify that there was.

His internal organs were liquefied that doesn't happen overnight, his head was caving in due to the brain liquefying, and other organs had also liquefied. His skin showed maceration, which comes from being submerged in liquid, which a baby in the womb would be.

Dr. Peterson stated he couldn't be sure of his measurements because of swelling from decomposition so he couldn't make a guess at Conner's true gestational age.

So regardless of Dr. Peterson's comments nothing he did supported his visual assessment of a full term baby. And since when do we accept a visual diagnosis from any doctor, their assessment must be supported by the medical facts…” Full Term” was never supported by the medical facts.

So explain to me how someone could take Conner from a sterile environment and keep him without his body completely decomposing or at the very least show much, much more decomposition?
scottdidit

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Well that certainly was entertaining to read your ignorant comments on the case back in 2007 Hapless Haddock aka logan. You never read the transcripts is all you proved and your typical insults that were laughed at because you were proven wrong at every turn and prove to be a hypocrite. You are clearly mentally ill and have not sought help for your insanity..voice of insanity. You were a joke then and evern more so now.
scottdidit

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>There is an old song called "I Forgot More Than You Will Ever Know", and in this case, it fits. You are an arrogant petty individual whose reaction to disagreement is to respond with immature hostility, indicating your intelligence level isn't that high. Learn some manners.
Read your ignorant posts back in 2007. When you get proven wrong you resort to insults. We all know your number troll. Still haven't sought help for yourself obviously. HYPOCRITE! You can't talk about a case you know nothing about and still don't after all these yrs.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 31, 2012
scottdidit wrote:
<quoted text>Read your ignorant posts back in 2007. When you get proven wrong you resort to insults. We all know your number troll. Still haven't sought help for yourself obviously. HYPOCRITE! You can't talk about a case you know nothing about and still don't after all these yrs.
Seems I must have aroused your ire some time ago, and you, being a spiteful, grudge-holding idiosyncratic individual, are seizing the opportunity to get even. You have an abnormal amount of anger in you, and you don't care to control it. It isn't normal for anyone to become so hatefilled because another doesn't agree with his illogical conclusions about a murder case that didn't affect him personally. I suspect you truly do have a personality disorder, for no one would behave as obnoxiously as you do with such little cause. Whether or not you accept my presence on here, I intend to remain as long as I wish. This thread is not owned by you, so get used to my being here, arrogant one. Fyi, the parolees I used to counsel had better personalities than you, even the violent ones, which gives me reason to suspect you need help.

Furthermore, Peterson did not murder Laci or Conner. Do some research.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 31, 2012
scottdidit wrote:
Well that certainly was entertaining to read your ignorant comments on the case back in 2007 Hapless Haddock aka logan. You never read the transcripts is all you proved and your typical insults that were laughed at because you were proven wrong at every turn and prove to be a hypocrite. You are clearly mentally ill and have not sought help for your insanity..voice of insanity. You were a joke then and evern more so now.
Either you stop your vicious character assault on me or I will be reporting you to Topix.
I have no idea who “Hapless Haddock” is but he couldn’t be as nutty as you. I will expect no insults from you.
loganisatroll

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Either you stop your vicious character assault on me or I will be reporting you to Topix.
I have no idea who “Hapless Haddock” is but he couldn’t be as nutty as you. I will expect no insults from you.
What character? You don't have any, hypocrite. Talk about denial. Read your ignorant, hostile, low level comments since 2007. There are plenty more to refresh your memory. I can and will pull up more. Dish it out wench, learn to take it back. I reported you already nic switching troll that you are. You are no match when it comes to research and the pure facts of this case. You fail miserably now just like you did back then. <smack> I look forward to more of your hizzy fits and dumb act. Oh now all of a sudden you don't know happy haddock is and you followed this case? Surely you gest. <points finger and laughs at your dumb act> Now off to shove more of your insults and lack of character posts back at ya. Get ready to deal as they are all yours. Can't complain now can ya? Making my morning joe even more enjoyable. Thanks.
Loganisatroll

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Seems I must have aroused your ire some time ago, and you, being a spiteful, grudge-holding idiosyncratic individual, are seizing the opportunity to get even. You have an abnormal amount of anger in you, and you don't care to control it. It isn't normal for anyone to become so hatefilled because another doesn't agree with his illogical conclusions about a murder case that didn't affect him personally. I suspect you truly do have a personality disorder, for no one would behave as obnoxiously as you do with such little cause. Whether or not you accept my presence on here, I intend to remain as long as I wish. This thread is not owned by you, so get used to my being here, arrogant one. Fyi, the parolees I used to counsel had better personalities than you, even the violent ones, which gives me reason to suspect you need help.
Furthermore, Peterson did not murder Laci or Conner. Do some research.
You prove to be quiet unhinged. Who cares how many times you come here to prove you're a dolt who didn't follow this case? Who needs research to know DRISP was proven guilty in the court of law and now sits on death row? He would have killed Amber too if given the chance. No matter, don't dare tell anyone to do research when you still haven't from day one of this case. You used to councel..you could use some yourself. OBVIOUSLY! HYPOCRITE!

I see Marlene is claiming to still be waiting for someone to call in a tip line. What tip line? The case is over, proven..done. Appealed denied since there were no legal errors. He gets executed next.

Will you be there? I certainly will. Front seat with a big smile on my face.
Loganisatroll

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Check your ignorant butt out all over this thread. You have no morals, yet you the typical hypocrite, judge Amber. Oh and I love your idiotic threats. How'd those not work out so well for you? All talk and no action flunatic you seem to be. Not only here but all over topix. Yuck!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/scott-peterso...

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 2, 2012
Loganisatroll wrote:
Check your ignorant butt out all over this thread. You have no morals, yet you the typical hypocrite, judge Amber. Oh and I love your idiotic threats. How'd those not work out so well for you? All talk and no action flunatic you seem to be. Not only here but all over topix. Yuck!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/scott-peterso...
You have the personality of Jack the Ripper and your speech is similar. Wouldn't surprise me if you bvehaved like him, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) 13 hr Gregory Orme 3,069
on line petition to free scott peterson (Oct '07) Aug 15 Spotted Wee 268
Scott and Richelle Nice Are Penpals??? (Jan '07) Aug 15 Spotted Wee 22
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) Aug 8 RiccardoFire 84
News Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Apr '17 Margot55 35
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
More from around the web