Amber Frey may lose Clovis home

Sep 19, 2008 Full story: The Modesto Bee 32

Amber Frey, the former mistress of convicted wife-killer Scott Peterson, may lose her Clovis home after falling behind on mortgage payments.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pretty Boy

Princeton, WI

#29 May 19, 2010
The only nude pictures of Amber were taken when she was an ugly 18 year old. She looked like a boy with the begginings of man boobs. If any of her boyfriends had seen her back then,(including her married boyfriends), they would never have looked at her twice. I wonder who gave her lessons on how to be a slut?
Pretty Boy

Princeton, WI

#30 May 19, 2010
Oh, and by they way, SHE DID LOSE HER HOUSE AND HER HUSBAND, LMAO. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. She deserves even worse.
Michelle

Akron, OH

#31 May 22, 2010
She thought people would feel sorry for her and jump to her rescue!!! Who cares if she lost house?! She must have ran out of people to use and married men to help her. She's a ho!!!!!!!
Mike

El Dorado Hills, CA

#32 May 31, 2010
No need to feel sorry for the Biatch. As the saying goes “What goes around comes around”
Amber knew Scott was a married man, and still went on and screw him. When the shit hit the fan, she turn snitch. Why would I feel sorry for Biatch and Snitch?
Tung Cheehwa

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Jul 8, 2010
ryo559 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN dudes are creeps in here lol. I must ask though why does the media care about her home or herself. SHES A NOBODY.
Amber Frey is very important to the People's Liberation Army as well as the People's Republic of China...George HW Bush did something in April of 2004, that alerted the People's Republic about the reliability of US spy satellites. Gloria Allred and Amber Frey probably do not have any idea of what they got themselves into.
(Amber Frey is actually a quality woman who just got naked to get the attention of rich zillionaires. She is good in bed as well as out of bed. She is a very good wife/ live-in girfriend type.This is for zillionaire investors looking for a comfortable situation with housewife-type of girlfriend who gives you a massage after a long day of stress. She also has the type of ass that Latin men love to kiss and tickle with the tongue.)
Amber Frey had her mortgage situation watched very carefully by the Chinese Ministry of State Security. Housing markets are very important to CMSS Amber Frey can thank George W. Bush for putting her on a radar for Chinese intelligence as well as Pakistan's ISI. She AND gLORIA aLLRED HAD NO CLUE THAT SOMEBODY WAS TIPPING OFF THE cHINESE CONSULATE IN la IN aPRIL OF 2004...brian patrick regan left all sorts of encrypted messages in cyber space. he also sent a letter to saddam filled with misupellings asdm grammatical lerrors...the FBI had all sorts of probelems trying to crack his encryptions. the Chinese embassy in wahsington dcas well as teh conculate in laand amber frey.. the militarizatiojn of space.
Omar Bongo

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jul 8, 2010
ryo559 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN dudes are creeps in here lol. I must ask though why does the media care about her home or herself. SHES A NOBODY.
amber frey had no idea that the chinese were aslo being tipped off about the coup in equatorial guinea in 2004. china eventually got the oil concessions in EG after the coup failed. what happened in spain in 2004 while this coup was going on in EG???
by april of 2004 george w. bush did something to alert the chinese about spy satellites and oil...george w. bush did so indirectly. bu the mesage got to beijing.
amber frey does have a nice ass to play butt bongo with...all you rich guys out there should know this.
google once upon a coup
Hu Xiaolian

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Jul 21, 2010
Omar Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>
amber frey had no idea that the chinese were aslo being tipped off about the coup in equatorial guinea in 2004. china eventually got the oil concessions in EG after the coup failed. what happened in spain in 2004 while this coup was going on in EG???
by april of 2004 george w. bush did something to alert the chinese about spy satellites and oil...george w. bush did so indirectly. bu the mesage got to beijing.
amber frey does have a nice ass to play butt bongo with...all you rich guys out there should know this.
google once upon a coup
all you rich guys out there should be made aware that amber frey is very good in bed and is top quality wife materila. however, she is temperamentaL AND SHE NEEDS A GOOD SOUND ASS WHIPPING NOW AND THEN A
the chines eministry fo state security has asked me to post this witht he usual encrytions for chiense and zimbabwean cyber spies. amber frey has thick and tasty beaver as well as fine tasting ass. she gives great massages and is very sweet in and out of ther bedroom. she is good catch. but be prppared to pay all those bills she has not been paying.
Paul Mangwana

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Aug 18, 2010
those bills include other guy's who are not paying child support. you get one hell of deal with amber frey's bare ass whippings. a good sweet women for the bedroom and lots of bills outside the bedroom.
spank amber frey!
she deserves a good ass whipping! make it sting!
that way she can get trust funds for each kid and herself. be prepared for the bank statements!
Kim Jong Il

Montebello, CA

#37 Aug 28, 2010
amber frey needs a public spanking and new home in that order
SPANK AMBER FREY!!!
dawn

Fresno, CA

#39 Feb 21, 2011
Y just mad...she didn't pick u ...
STELLA

Honolulu, HI

#40 Mar 6, 2011
Hey amber frey, i think Laci peterson's coming for 'your home'!
Kim Jong Un

Fresno, CA

#41 Mar 14, 2011
I'd tap her, and then I'd put her in a cage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Nov 29 jenne lopez 96
David Temple 48 Hours Mystery (Dec '08) Aug '14 showme1 96
Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
will scott peterson actually walk free someday ... (Aug '09) Jun '14 Linda 90
Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Aug '13 mike 34
Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Jul '13 Alliance 3
More from around the web