Driver error cited in tour bus crash

Driver error cited in tour bus crash

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from May 13, 2009, titled Driver error cited in tour bus crash. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A preliminary investigation into the cause of a fatal tour bus crash in April left more questions than answers Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Joan Kuchta

United States

#1 May 13, 2009
I've driven that bridge many times since I live in South County. Where the highway connects with the bridge or just before it there is a jolt to the vehicle you are driving. Also, if at that particular time you are also passing a car in the slow lane, the bridge seems very narrow at that same spot. It could be an illusion because of the curve in the road.
When I am driving my husbands 04 Chev 4x4 instead of the midsize SUV I am use to, I can get nervous just approaching that spot.
Possibly the driver was caught off-guard by the jolt and lost control of the bus. I can see how it would happen.
It would be interesting to see if any of the investigative officers know the area I am talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
on line petition to free scott peterson (Oct '07) Aug 15 Spotted Wee 268
Scott and Richelle Nice Are Penpals??? (Jan '07) Aug 15 Spotted Wee 22
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) Aug 8 RiccardoFire 84
News Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Apr '17 Margot55 35
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
More from around the web