Casey Anthony's uncertain future

Casey Anthony's uncertain future

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Jul 17, 2011, titled Casey Anthony's uncertain future. In it, CNN reports that:

What's next for Casey Anthony? Casey Anthony's secret release "The first thing Casey Anthony needs to do is go to comfort zone and I don't know where that safe place, that happy place is for her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Ray

South Haven, MI

#1 Jul 17, 2011
like i told her in my letter, she needs to give her life to jesus christ and the rest is history. God will forgive her and cleanse her of her sins.

i told her the Gospel message in my letter to her. i hope she confess her sins and go from there

i still Love and support her. she has alot of Emotional problems. i can see the hurt in her and the only one to help her is jesus christ

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#2 Jul 18, 2011
I hope it involves a rooftop and a rifle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun 15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Apr '15 Tamara 97
News David Temple 48 Hours Mystery (Dec '08) Mar '15 Katygirl 101
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
News Sandusky Trial: TV Legal Analyst Beth Karas Say... (Jun '12) Jul '14 dutfan 2
More from around the web